Fathering Autism #128 The Hambeasts Feast as Leaf Springs Break. How much more can that camper take?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno, she never responded after I asked her if she was so and so employee, the heavy gal that used to party with them at the house.. might I mention how unprofessional that is on both of their parts. She got real defensive about the weight comments, and one wouldn't do that unless they were also overweight.

So is it you, are you getting defensive because you thought they were your friends, family, and they dismissed you like all the other acquaintances in their lives. Is that why you're only a little bitter, but still feel loyalty to them? If not, it's cool, but you have to say more then you just worked for them. Just be honest, and not so flippant.
I don't know what to believe about any of that, but I keep thinking maybe they are on the spectrum somehow and we've overwhelmed them maybe? Or they're Isaiah or Asa messing with us. Still can't decide.

Look at the ad tattle gave me underneath your post. 🤣 Pig looks just like that fatty, sick liver thingy. She seriously does look like a full blown alcoholic in that picture.
View attachment 1409565
I'm dead! Thank you Tattle Gods for always giving the best ads!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry to necro this post guys, but I’m like, 10 pages back, and I really wanted to respond to this, on MY OWN behalf..

So not speaking for others, this is just me, Nicole..

I don’t want Abbie to be removed from them. I don’t think they “abuse“ Abbie in any sense that she is in direct danger from them. I DO, however, think they make horrible choices for her in terms of education, nutrition, toys, discipline and overall follow through. And sometimes, I see some sketchy stuff (leaving her alone in pool, areas they couldn’t get to her if she elopes) But I actually lived through a worse home situation. So I am realistic.

BUT, I think Asa and Cilla are nothing but scammers. LONG before they ever VLOG’d.
Cilla with her bad checks, Asa with his extremely rude and aggressive approach towards people he ripped off with his bike business.
Then you add the exploitation..
The child he has nothing to do with..
The unhealthy lifestyle
The lack of follow through
The excessive spending on everything BUT things that would BENEFIT
The fact they literally stole someone’s idea for a business ( not that they created the selfie business, but they went under them and create a place based off of everything the others were working on)

The absolute insincerity in everything they do
The entitlement to EVERYTHING..
The WASTE, (how much did they spend on Cillas surgery?)

We haven’t even scratched the surface of the vlog. The building of an entire cult around a 17 year old girl with autism and IDD…

You have to remember something friend, we’re punching UP. Of course everyone has negative things about them. Of course no one expects people to be perfect. Cilla isn’t a bad person because she wrote a bad check. It’s a combo of everything. And the icing on top is the exploitative actions.

As for me, I’m 5’4’, 35 years old yesterday 🎂🎂🎂
And I’m about 150 pounds… I’ve never gotten the idea that this forum is filled with obese, sad, crazy people. I see a group of people coming together with a similar interest, and I’m pretty sure most people here either have a mental diagnosis or taking care of someone with one. And a great deal of the time, we open up to each other and get support.. I found it extremely rude what you said. Particularly the “harassing” part. That’s not only extremely accusative, it’s incorrect.

I can bet money that most of the regulars on here don’t even respond to any of Asa’s posts, vlogs, etc.. I’m sure we’ve all left snarky comments at some time, but 99% we’re just talking here, and that is not harassing. They are public figures, and many of us feel they are exploiting Abbie. So we talk about it. Not under their videos. Here.

When we all get together, hold our hands high, screaming “LETS DO IT GUYTHS!” and shoot a spirit laser beam towards them… then come back to say we’re harassing them..

I also personally think it’s funny you are accusing us of harassing them when all they do is harass people “below them”.. If someone posts something they don’t like, all they got to do is feature it in a vlog (Asa JUST DID this) and now he’s aimed alllll his followers to that one person, who wasn’t even saying anything that bad . That’s punching down. They have power over people, we do not.

——
Anyways, TL;DR (probably lol.. sorry it is a lot. But someone goes after my character, I want to clear it up)
-They are public figures
-Many people are concerned
-We are not harassing them, please don’t throw around accusations without proof
——
Finally; I have questions for you.
1.Why are you here if you dislike most of us and what we talk about?
2. Do you have a diagnosis? (of course you don’t have to answer this, I ask because I know they were supposed to hire people with special needs, and I’m just trying to understand you)
3. What’s your favorite boy band?

Oxymoron …..
Exploitation IS Mistreatment
They encourage the humpers to attack anyone on social media who criticizes them. They may not physically abuse abbie but they definitely neglect her. Whenever they ask her If she wants something they will twist it and make it look like she said yes even if she was really saying no. They aren't doing a good job taking care of her basic needs. There is no reason why a 17 year old isn't potty trained and can't say yes or no on her device. They don't care about helping people with disabilities like me they only care about exploiting her and making money off of her. They try to purposefully limit her communication as asa tried to take her iPad away from her when she was trying to say something at the grocery store. Maybe she was trying to say that she didn't want cinnamon toast crunch.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
When the pig was talking about Abbie being sick of them, She mentioned then meeting up with her parents. I’m assuming her dad and Step mom. They don’t seem as “hands on” as Asa’s mom and stepdad with Abbie. Sorry pig, does it seem like you’ll get much respite out of them. That witch complaining about her 15 minute break. I can’t stand the guy, but when is Asa’s break? Her only contribution to this whole trip is shopping. They’re not even cooking much, and when they do it’s not her. She is as lazy as they come
I love when she complained about having to get up .. like, one hour earlier than she normally does to get her to school.

I have always gotten the vibe from Cilla that she doesn’t appreciate Jack Sh!t
I TOTALLY get that autism parents are always exhausted. Especially with someone with as severe a condition as Abbie .. it’s not the tiredness. It’s just an overall air of “taking things for granted”.. if she’s not out buying THE THINGS, she’s bored.. or grumpy.. unappreciative

Outside of Abbie’s condition, (which hurts Abbie more than anyone) Cilla has a dream life.. (I mean, in my dream I’m married to Keanu Reeves but, whatever)… how long is this trip? Like how much is this trip costing .. then you go home to a huge ass house with in-ground pool…

It’s like what we’re all saying about how they aren’t taking in anything they are doing. Yeah, they like the view of where they park their asses.. but it’s like they were ready to be done with it , before it ever began (mostly her).

Im out of work with a broken arm, my apartment is LITERALLY the size of their living room and I can’t pay my $400 electricity bill… and she’s got an attitude about having to go back into a store for a pack of cards and Diet Coke. Yeah, Asa would get on my nerves too.. and yeah, I know I’m looking jealous as f*ck over here.. I’m just saying, she complains so much and the only time I really see her smile is when she’s shopping..

she looks physically, mentally and, hell, spiritually happier looking at a blouse than a kiss from her daughter…

Sorry for the double post but wanted to post these. Hehe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Sorry to necro this post guys, but I’m like, 10 pages back, and I really wanted to respond to this, on MY OWN behalf..

So not speaking for others, this is just me, Nicole..

I don’t want Abbie to be removed from them. I don’t think they “abuse“ Abbie in any sense that she is in direct danger from them. I DO, however, think they make horrible choices for her in terms of education, nutrition, toys, discipline and overall follow through. And sometimes, I see some sketchy stuff (leaving her alone in pool, areas they couldn’t get to her if she elopes) But I actually lived through a worse home situation. So I am realistic.

BUT, I think Asa and Cilla are nothing but scammers. LONG before they ever VLOG’d.
Cilla with her bad checks, Asa with his extremely rude and aggressive approach towards people he ripped off with his bike business.
Then you add the exploitation..
The child he has nothing to do with..
The unhealthy lifestyle
The lack of follow through
The excessive spending on everything BUT things that would BENEFIT
The fact they literally stole someone’s idea for a business ( not that they created the selfie business, but they went under them and create a place based off of everything the others were working on)

The absolute insincerity in everything they do
The entitlement to EVERYTHING..
The WASTE, (how much did they spend on Cillas surgery?)

We haven’t even scratched the surface of the vlog. The building of an entire cult around a 17 year old girl with autism and IDD…

You have to remember something friend, we’re punching UP. Of course everyone has negative things about them. Of course no one expects people to be perfect. Cilla isn’t a bad person because she wrote a bad check. It’s a combo of everything. And the icing on top is the exploitative actions.

As for me, I’m 5’4’, 35 years old yesterday 🎂🎂🎂
And I’m about 150 pounds… I’ve never gotten the idea that this forum is filled with obese, sad, crazy people. I see a group of people coming together with a similar interest, and I’m pretty sure most people here either have a mental diagnosis or taking care of someone with one. And a great deal of the time, we open up to each other and get support.. I found it extremely rude what you said. Particularly the “harassing” part. That’s not only extremely accusative, it’s incorrect.

I can bet money that most of the regulars on here don’t even respond to any of Asa’s posts, vlogs, etc.. I’m sure we’ve all left snarky comments at some time, but 99% we’re just talking here, and that is not harassing. They are public figures, and many of us feel they are exploiting Abbie. So we talk about it. Not under their videos. Here.

When we all get together, hold our hands high, screaming “LETS DO IT GUYTHS!” and shoot a spirit laser beam towards them… then come back to say we’re harassing them..

I also personally think it’s funny you are accusing us of harassing them when all they do is harass people “below them”.. If someone posts something they don’t like, all they got to do is feature it in a vlog (Asa JUST DID this) and now he’s aimed alllll his followers to that one person, who wasn’t even saying anything that bad . That’s punching down. They have power over people, we do not.

——
Anyways, TL;DR (probably lol.. sorry it is a lot. But someone goes after my character, I want to clear it up)
-They are public figures
-Many people are concerned
-We are not harassing them, please don’t throw around accusations without proof
——
Finally; I have questions for you.
1.Why are you here if you dislike most of us and what we talk about?
2. Do you have a diagnosis? (of course you don’t have to answer this, I ask because I know they were supposed to hire people with special needs, and I’m just trying to understand you)
3. What’s your favorite boy band?

Oxymoron …..
Exploitation IS Mistreatment
You know I love you, but you forgot to remind Assa to take down the useless fan in the kitchen. I think you were up to day 532.
yay for birthdays! Hope everyone had good birthdays!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
How about when she had some kind of stomach problem just a little while back and they kept her outdoors in the heat and blazing Sun so she wouldn’t vomit in the house? How about when Assa pushed her in the pool? Just a couple examples of what I consider abusive!
THIS!
So much this…
I remember that day.. I can’t imagine wanting to be outside in summer Florida weather when you’re sick

and that pool thing really pisses me off. Abbie absolutely loved swimming so much she would sneak to jump in. She was in pools as much as possible… but it’s just a coincidence that the severally autistic ID girl with extreme sensory problems, just happens to hate swimming after that cold night they teased her to jump in…
(Every time she would try Asa would run after her, but he made no attempt this ONE time and actually egged her on the that cold night cause he knew she would react and it would be great content)

THEN during summer, when she no longer wanted to swim, he THROWS HER IN THE POOL! No, it’s not physical abuse, but it sure as hell mental abuse.

“Oh she’s fine, she just needs to get in… she loved the pool before , so she must still love it!” That thought is fine for a neurotypical child.. but not one with very VERY intense sensory issues.

The mind is a very powerful thing, it CAN control how we feel physically in our body. Espically someone with delay.. I wouldn’t be surprised if she “feels the uncomfortable cold” all the time now.

The ONLY time you see her swim now is clips he gets real quick, cause she’s always heading towards getting out or being actually held or pull in.

(watch, in two days we’ll get a video of her swimming and he’ll go on about how much she loves it, just to prove us wrong. Calling it now)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I wish I had thought of this when the Tincan Tour started! We have a mileage calculator that will give us a rough estimate of what they are paying for gas. I am assuming that between the truck and the trailer the fuel efficiency is fairly poor.
There is about 1600 miles between Jacksonville and North Dakota and I don't know what route they took, so I'm not sure how many more miles to tack on. I need to go back and see where they have been to get a better idea of how many miles they have gone. If the average price is $5/gallon and they get 10 miles/gallon they have spent at least $800 in gas so far.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
This is my ad after the fatty liver ad: Too many pies (cheese, bacon, ham etc) gives you a fatty liver, so Go#gle ads decides pies are a better option!🤦🏼‍♀️😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Stop saying Abbie behaves like a typical teenager...she doesn't ....she never will. She doesn't think about feelings, boys, being in love, crushes her appearance, being embarrassed by her parents ...she isn't nor Will she ever be understanding of those emotions and" teen age angst" so stop pretending and blaming her age. She's conveniently not much past age 4...at the most in many areas... Her lack of ability to hold a brush to brush her teeth or hair for longer than 4 seconds..is 100% laziness...because she can hold a fork and fill her face for hours! She can play with toys, she can hold her ipad... She just doesn't want to brush her hair, teeth, do chores etc...because of your lack of discipline your lack of structure and consistency ...she's acts like a feral brat...with zero remorse. You created the teenager she's become.
Enjoy.
They disgust me.
I can understand the cold hard truth being a hard pill to swallow. I know it would take years to coming to terms with the fact your child can not, just can not, love you back the way you do.

That she seems “unappreciative” because she feels no gratitude. She just can’t. All love is manufactured. She has no feelings giving them kisses, and most of the time she comes up to them is for the sensory.

That’s hard. It really is. But you must accept it. She’s never going to automatically sign “thank you” at dinner, Christmas.. etc..

But it’s been 17 years. You can lie to yourself, and think she’s going through “teenage angst”, but did you just meet this girl?? Girls been raging for years. And it’s not against you as parents, it’s against anything that brings her uncomfortableness...

Yeah, her hormones are working in her, but when she cries cause she doesn’t want to make her bed, she’s not “rebelling”… the girl is just used to being lazy.

Cold truth is, say Abbie was placed with two complete strangers.. I have a feeling she won’t care. As long as they feed her, she won’t care..

Look at when her “bEsT fRieNd” Summer, leaves for a while. Summer should mean nothing but good times to Abbie because she doesn’t make her do any work, just fun. She. Doesn’t. Care.
And we know she will react to seeing people based on her experiences with them (upset when ABA arrives) .. but a total stranger could come in and sit next to her, and play with her and she’ll be just as “happy” or whatever.
——
I think the “bad” things (work) are just stronger feelings than “happy”.. at least with Abbie.
(Hell, Abbie *used* to look happy when playing with her noise toys.. but , ya know.. can’t have those around. For some reason , Cilla enjoys the soothing sounds of HONK HONK SCREAM CRY, vs a little speaker that repeats a tune …

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I went back and calculated their trip from Cilldebeast's IG posts. Conservatively, they have gone 3000 miles so far and conservatively have spent $1500. I imagine that it is so much higher, due to poor fuel efficiency.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
They accused the public school system of warehousing Abbie. What they did was worse. They failed to provide her with a calm, consistent home environment that worked with any school or professional so that she could maximize her potential.
EXACTLY! That’s what I’ve been saying for a while as well.
School system-
-Warehouses Abbie because they don’t want to deal with her (just go to your room)
-Sees her as hopeless , so don’t bother trying to teach her new things..(Donut.. the last word she learned to sign. Years ago)
-Just do the bare minimum for her (just use diapers, screw potty training, we gotta go do all the THINGS and it’s too hard to teach her on the go)
-Just letting her regress.. got no time, got too much to do…

Wouldn’t be surprised if they gave her instructions like she’s a “normal kid” just like Asa & Cilla do.:

Instead of just saying “Wipe Table” it’s “ok! Now we’re gonna clean up this table, so take the Lysol brand, lemon scented wipes and proceed to cleanse the table of food crumbs”
Lol I know that’s an exaggeration, but I see them do that all the time. It super confuses her.

They accused the public school system of warehousing Abbie. What they did was worse. They failed to provide her with a calm, consistent home environment that worked with any school or professional so that she could maximize her potential.

Nothing can make up for that.
Well, something can make up from that..
And it’s something even the school couldn’t do…

And that’s keep her niiiice and doped up! Maybe give her the Risperdol and sleeping meds a liiiittle earlier than normal? Just an itsy bit? Just a tiiiny bit sedated?

Unfortunately for Ass and Pig, Abbie has a stim that she exclusively does after taking the sleep meds..

So when she’s doing the itsy bitsy spider at lunch time..
Just saying.
I ain’t accusing nothing..:
Just… saying…

Happy Birthday, fellow Cancerian, mine was yesterday🥳🎉🥳🎉🥳

THANK YOU! Happy birthday! Cancers are the beeeeest. We got a great motherly instinct, extremely empathetic and are crazy as f*ck!!!
🤪😜🤪😜😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Whew, I've missed some stuff!!

Yeah, that new poster isn't Isaiah or Asa. That's not how either of them communicate online, and it's nowhere near close enough for them to be faking it. Same with Priscilla.

I dunno, she never responded after I asked her if she was so and so employee, the heavy gal that used to party with them at the house.. might I mention how unprofessional that is on both of their parts. She got real defensive about the weight comments, and one wouldn't do that unless they were also overweight.

So is it you, are you getting defensive because you thought they were your friends, family, and they dismissed you like all the other acquaintances in their lives. Is that why you're only a little bitter, but still feel loyalty to them? If not, it's cool, but you have to say more then you just worked for them. Just be honest, and not so flippant.
This person or someone like them is more likely, and I think @Seashellz has the defensiveness pretty well spot on. The responses are pretty much textbook cognitive dissonance in action.

One thing that stood out to me is how the poster kinda flailingly went with the fat/old/obsessed/harassment lines out of left field. The poster said the Maasses are aware of tattle and talk about it, and we all know those are their (Asa's) go-tos when it comes to talking about this site. The poster got uncomfortable and defensive and repeated the buzzwords (stop-thoughts) they'd been told about the tattle site to alleviate some of that discomfort.
The discomfort came from seeing two diametrically opposed realities. They feel/felt some measure of loyalty towards their former employers (especially if this employee got some sort of real or perceived special treatment) and have only been shown the polished façade of the Maass family.
Haven't we all experienced this? Think of a celebrity you once really enjoyed - and then it turns out they did some awful, terrible things. You don't want to believe those things. You think it's was a misunderstanding, a smear campaign of some sort, an exaggeration. You look for reasons that these things might not be true. You might even lash out online about how the whole thing its bullshit. It's uncomfortable, isn't it? Eventually you choose a way forward - either you accept that the celebrity did awful things, you kinda bury all the discomfort and convince yourself you never actually liked them in the first place, or you decide - even in the face of overwhelming evidence - that the celebrity never actually did those things & this is all just a smear campaign.

So, Mystery Poster.
It sucks, I know. Honestly. They were nice to you. They come across as a hardworking couple making the best of a difficult situation. You got a paycheck, probably at a time when that wasn't super easy to come by. They weren't mean to you.
But something isn't sitting right in your brain, is it? That's why you wanted to participate here. Maybe you wound up treated unfairly. Maybe you didn't like the idea of the constant vlogging of a child who isn't allowed to have a say in it. Maybe it's just a general gut feeling of wrongness.
Whatever it is, it's normal to feel conflicted. Everyone experiences it.
Just pay attention. Look at reality rather than what you've been told.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Absolutely nothing that requires effort is your "thing", Piggy. And to be clear, what you did wasn't even a hike. It was a walk. A stroll. You don't like moving.
the fact that she is so proud of walking 1.6 miles confirms those dogs never ever go for a walk.
I hate how they call it a hike. No love, anything less than 9miles is just a walk. God they are so lazy. I walked into the city centre and back today after work, probably almost 1.6miles there and back and wondering around the shops, it’s quite steep coming home, like really quite steep and we are in a heatwave. That’s on top of probably the mile or so I walk while I’m at work. 1.6miles should just be a normal everyday amount of walking. It’s nothing to write home about at all, the fact she is so sore just shows how unfit she really is. I’m not small (certainly not as big as big p) but I’d probably have to walk well over 5 miles to feel sore.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ok Tattlers that are familiar with the “hike” they did - in this ig story she is VERY dramatic about “surviving the hike”. She says she is SO sore. That it was hard and emotional. It was a mile? Right? It didn’t look like you climbed steep hill or rock formations. She acts like she has scaled the top of Pikes Peak. On one hand YAY for getting some actual exercise, but. If you act like you’re dying from a one mile walk….that should be telling. Oh, and the worst part? She broke two nails. 🙄
HOW THE HELL CAN A WOMAN THAT BIG BE *THAT* DAINTY !!??

Seriously?! I don’t get it. You’re not Scarlett O’Hara. You need to get in the octagon, woman!

You can’t be a Southern Belle when you weigh as much as the Liberty Bell!

Saying “that’s okay” just fixes everything.
HAHAHAHA
OMG, Cilla, gurl ..

You absolutely did not go on a hike. You went on a walk.. up a very lightly slanted road. Something I do with my two 90 pound dogs who pull sometimes, literally every day with a broken shoulder.. if not farther..

You went on a walk. And if you didn’t like that, then you WOULD hate hiking.

Hell, I despise hiking, and that’s ok…
….
….
….
Because I like to swim and exercise in the pool, and take in less than 10000000000 calories a day

emotional intelligence, specifically. that is what I meant
Oh yeah! I wanted to respond to this, Thank you so much for the birthday wishes!

and I’m a very modest person, so trust me, I don’t see myself more intelligent than anyone else. But if anything, I’ve always been curious, and enjoy reading. And I would say my emotional intellect just comes from Being empathetic and honest… and studying psychology and stuff.. just learning why people do what they do I guess..

And I just never feel uncomfortable around divergent kids/adults.. I love seeing the way they think, problem solve.

So I don’t see myself smarter than anyone at all but I really appreciate your comment and it really made me feel good about myself, so thank you so very much!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Absolutely nothing that requires effort is your "thing", Piggy. And to be clear, what you did wasn't even a hike. It was a walk. A stroll. You don't like moving.
I bet if Assa told Prissypoo that HE was going on a hike and she has to take care of Abbie ol' Prissypoo would jump into those new hiking shoes and would be the first Maass out the door ready for those trails. 😂

• Haha
Asa must be struggling to edit the hike video. He won’t have much left if he deletes the whining, bitching, snotty crying, moaning, honking, clapping, begging for snack, heavy breathing, waddling, cursing, thigh slapping, Fit pitching, sweating, stinking, retching, puking, complaining, begging, bribing, diaper filling, Flailing, etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.