Fathering Autism #128 The Hambeasts Feast as Leaf Springs Break. How much more can that camper take?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seen Abbie stop at least two times in the daylight when they were going to the camper so I am sure she stopped when they went on the night walk to because she doesn’t understand that not every van is there one

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This may be sobering and why Big P doesn’t recognize the movie, “Close Encounters of the Third Kind” was released 45 years ago.
I can think of a bunch of movies from 45 years ago that she would have no knowledge of, but not knowing or hearing of the movie Close Encounters is like not playing with toys as a kid...oh wait. 🤔🤦‍♀️🤣😂😂😂
She is such a bonehead.
BigPcloseencounters.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thoughts on tonight’s vlog: ⭐⭐ Long post warning ⭐⭐

Asshat says they didn’t do research before they went on their trip. WOW!! I am SO shocked!! lol As per usual we’re seeing more of the inside of the RV or standing outside the RV than anything else.

Asshat was once again waddling like crazy. Sometimes it’s more apparent than others but holy hell. We need some kind of stabilization software on the vlogs so we don’t get sea sick from all the wadding. Lol

Also, kinda sketchy jump cuts with the “So I feel like we were kind of… misleading.. almost.. like JUMP CUT not being JUMP CUT completely upfront about any challenges we were facing.”

He says they’re trying to figure stuff out and that they’ve implemented a routine. Again, why are you two behaving like you’ve JUST met Abbie for the first time. Not only that but not having any sort of plan or routine already in place with a contingency plan or two! I know you two care about yourselves first and foremost so I’ll say that if Abbie had regular routines, if she had real structure in her life, if she knew she had something solid and real that she could rely upon, she would most likely deal with things a lot better. Then you two wouldn’t have to “suffer” with her meltdowns and tantrums. Yes, she might still have troubles being in the trailer etc but she’d be better able to deal with them and so would the two of you. You should know by now that just kind of figuring things out on the fly and not doing any planning or research, not having solid routines and structure, that creates problems. Yes, you were giving some weird-ass speech/word vomit about routines and structure but, once again, it’s not enough to just SAY all the right things. You have to actually DO it. A lot of these things you should have already been doing from the time Abbie was little. Not just starting to do them now. By being neglectful, lazy, and inconsistent, that has fostered a lot of bad habits and bad behaviors.

More waddling… holy hell. Both A&P are swaying back and forth just walking. Good grief!

More rambling about stuff, trying to make it seem like Asshat has all the knowledge about all the things related to autism but, again, it isn’t enough to talk about it – you have to actually do it. Especially if you’re giving advice to others and promoting yourself as an educational channel. In theory, Asshat (allegedly) knows what needs to happen with Abbie – but he doesn’t actually do it. Or he’ll do the bare minimum.

Ooooo he used the word antecedent! Gosh, you sound so super smart, Assa! Been using that thesaurus from audible.com, huh?

Does Abbie get tired of A&P? I would say that's a HELL YES!! Anybody would get sick of being around those two idiots, REAL FAST! Especially in Abbie's case as they are in control of and in charge of just about everything in her life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Exploitation of a minor who is mentally handicapped and has no say in anything being done to her really does seem like mistreatment to me. They may not be physically abusing her but showing her most vulnerable moments for the world to watch (and receive profit off of it) can't be in her best interest. I don't think this is what she would have chosen for herself is she was able. They found a way to make money and let Asa be his own boss because he cant work for others.
How about when she had some kind of stomach problem just a little while back and they kept her outdoors in the heat and blazing Sun so she wouldn’t vomit in the house? How about when Assa pushed her in the pool? Just a couple examples of what I consider abusive!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Exactly right. I thought the same thing as soon as I saw A having to control how Abbie was going about drumming. She was just fine standing there. Then in comes the A Ball of Control and he has her sit down and hit what he wants her to. She quickly loses interest at that point, as would I if someone was CONSTANTLY interfering. My God, man! Leave her the F alone!
They had to spotlight that there was some egg breakage on the floor, and make a big deal out of it. They both have some kind of mental problem, or maybe it’s an ego issue. They have to show off, appear to be the best and have the best, always be right, can’t take any type of suggestion or advice. I suspect if they had listened to the many therapists that have entered into their world, Abbie would be much further along.
Just realized this is also the "She hates me" video. Back when it hurt Pig's feelings that Abbie can't stand her. Now the feeling is mutual and she avoids doing anything with her.
Gotta love the head shake of Cilla right after he mentions that Brandy gave her the toy… Abbie loves things that make sounds.. but I guess those sounds annoy Cilla so they don’t buy them?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
How about when she had some kind of stomach problem just a little while back and they kept her outdoors in the heat and blazing Sun so she wouldn’t vomit in the house? How about when Assa pushed her in the pool? Just a couple examples of what I consider abusive!
That was absolutely dreadful. For me, that is when child services needed to be called. They had a sick child who would be dehydrated from vomiting, lying, helplessly, in the hot Florida sun. At the very least, they should have set up a comfortable bed situation under the outdoor ceiling fans in the sitting area to keep her comfortable. Ideally, she should have been inside, with the A/C set to a comfortable temperature with at least one parent...not Isaiah....tending to Abbie's need. That was such negligence that I hope that Tattlers did report and there was a home visit that the disgusting "parents" were too ashamed to share and rant about..

• Sad
Reactions: 27
“It’s a free country”. The 11 year old mentality on the same level as “you’re not the boss of me” and “I know you are, but what am I”

My money is still on Isaiah 😂
Sounds like some tit CillaGorilla would say!,she’s got the brain of an immature 12 year old 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We’ve seen them in Jacksonville twice. Once they walked into a restaurant that and the other we were at a store.

My dog’s tags say please call my mommy she’s currently unsupervised.
My dogs tags say Big but friendly. I guess if you read this you know.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Priscilla is wearing winter clothes and a blanket because Asa installed a second A/C unit before the trip. Apparently 1 air conditioning system wasn't enough to stop 400 pound Priscilla from sweating. They must have the temp. Set to 55°.
As for food.. Please......it's packed to the rafters!

Of course Abbies acting out. She's bored, she has zero outlets, she's basically walking around honking in one medium size room with her parents, who take up 1/2 the room and the dogs. Her bedroom...is where she lays to squeeze....when Priscilla isn't in there schlepping her make-up crap.

Honestly besides making breakfast around noon....after Asa has been up with Abbie for 4,5 hours what exactly does Priscilla do????
She acts like a lil sweet southern bell....who thinks she's all girly and glitzy....when She's the complete opposite. There's not a mothering bone in her obese body.
As a mom heading up an autistic household ...kids are my life, my main priority ....their needs, their joy... Is my focus. My heart breaks for Abbie...watching her feral behaviours, her messy sweaty haur, she looks sloppy unbathed....her shine her light is looooong gone.
She's just existing ...any mother can see that.
Asa and Priscilla are not teaching or supporting autism ..not spreading awareness ...they are desperately trying to act like we can still do it ALL!!! They drag Abbie into their lifestyle ...their priorities are a mess like everything else in that household. They act like 2 obese siblings fighting over the last piece of chicken.

Stop saying Abbie behaves like a typical teenager...she doesn't ....she never will. She doesn't think about feelings, boys, being in love, crushes her appearance, being embarrassed by her parents ...she isn't nor Will she ever be understanding of those emotions and" teen age angst" so stop pretending and blaming her age. She's conveniently not much past age 4...at the most in many areas... Her lack of ability to hold a brush to brush her teeth or hair for longer than 4 seconds..is 100% laziness...because she can hold a fork and fill her face for hours! She can play with toys, she can hold her ipad... She just doesn't want to brush her hair, teeth, do chores etc...because of your lack of discipline your lack of structure and consistency ...she's acts like a feral brat...with zero remorse. You created the teenager she's become.
Enjoy.
They disgust me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
They accused the public school system of warehousing Abbie. What they did was worse. They failed to provide her with a calm, consistent home environment that worked with any school or professional so that she could maximize her potential.

Nothing can make up for that. The learning while Abbie’s brain was most open to learning would have been life changing. Small things matter. Just being potty trained would change the long term care setting. Not taking food from other’s plates would, too. They refused to work on those things with her. They were at home and had the time and even if they wouldn’t bother themselves, they could have arranged for caregivers to work with her.

They did none of that. Abuse and neglect don’t go far enough. They neglect her in the present and create a worse and worse future for her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Preparing the humpers for an early departure. I think they are just as sick of it as Abs is.
I sincerely hope they do. Honestly, and maybe this is weird, but watching them drag Abbie around like they have been is making me anxious. She’s not engaged, constantly being put through NEW and DIFFERENT and it’s awful. I want them to take her home.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
How is your sister now? SHE MUST LOVE YOU LOTS
Doing great!
She had a rough last ten years I’d say… and it was hard to watch from far off.. I had a hard time being close to her for a while because, I guess the TL;dr version would be that she one of the many things she suffered with was bi-polar , but instead of the manic-depressive that I got, hers was more aggressive-manic. (I did a lot of research while she was growing up and found that children who take THAT MUCH Ritalin at THAT young of an age can really develop aggression issues.) Combine that with (what I found out later) “trauma” of me moving out (we’re 7 years apart)..

I found out later that she had a real hard time processing my leaving and took it as abandonment when in reality it was time for me to move out on my own. I kept in touch with her, and she would go from “needing her sister” where she would bring up very specific , memories that she cherished (remember when you told me the “you’ll be in my heart” Tarzan song was about us? I need my sissy time”) then an almost an INSTANT, get enraged, try to physically fight me and even tell lies to my boyfriends that I was cheating on them with such made up detail it was scary. The first time she met the guy I’ve been with for 12 years, she kept flashing him her private parts, she was about 11..
But then a week later she would need her sissy…
(She would do this all the way back when she was 4, extremely loving, than extremely.. just vicious in a way.)
One time she even tried to pull a knife on me..
So I had to distance myself even tho I knew it hurt her.. I was trying to fix my own life, ya know. But I never lost touch.

… she got mixed up with a lot of sex (she saw it as a way to make people like her) and drugs and even lost a kid To the state. But I never stopped loving her..

I’ve known her my whole life. I was the one bringing her to school when I dropped out, I knew she was divergent with more than one diagnosis before anyone… I helped calm her when I could and I played with her all the time . (I think it’s the fact that I enjoy meeting kids at their INDIVIDUAL level that makes me want to go into helping others)
My parents eventually even started to come to me for understanding. (Psh.. AFTER she moved away from them)

anyways, TL;dr and I said all this because
I can safely say this is the LONGEST she has gone being as balanced as she is. I would say two whole years, that’s ALOT for her.. I finally felt comfortable completely opening that relationship back up. Although I wish she would challenge herself a little more intellectually, like going for her license (she said she can pass the driving test but she can’t retain the info to study for the “written” part)
I honestly think she could! But, she is a mother again and is an AMAZING MOTHER!!! 100% I feel that child is safe with her and she finally got a decent dude in her life that I feel honestly takes care of her after so many abusive pricks…

Anyways, sorry for the rant on here. I never really talk about this to anyone because it’s never really an appropriate time, ya know.. but I feel here, y’all can understand what I’m talking about. So it just felt good writing it all down.. todays my 35th birthday so I’m feeling a lil existential haha

• Heart
Reactions: 25
They accused the public school system of warehousing Abbie. What they did was worse. They failed to provide her with a calm, consistent home environment that worked with any school or professional so that she could maximize her potential.

Nothing can make up for that. The learning while Abbie’s brain was most open to learning would have been life changing. Small things matter. Just being potty trained would change the long term care setting. Not taking food from other’s plates would, too. They refused to work on those things with her. They were at home and had the time and even if they wouldn’t bother themselves, they could have arranged for caregivers to work with her.

They did none of that. Abuse and neglect don’t go far enough. They neglect her in the present and create a worse and worse future for her.
Long story short, my Mom developed a very rapid case of dementia due to a UTI, pneumonia and the associated meds. In a nine month span she went from living independently in a very large house, to ending up in hospital due to a fall, to palliative care where she passed. At about the three month mark, the hospital said that she needed to live with me, get care in her own home or go into a care facility. At that point, my Mom was in diapers, was not mobile, was non-verbal and had to be hand fed. The only smart option was a care facility as I was not retired and still employed as a police officer and my schedule was not consistant, so I started looking at care facilities. Guess what? If a resident couldn't get themselves to the dining room on their own power, they would not be accepted. It was beyond stressful and luckily, my Mom's doctor was quite an ally for us and he was able to get my Mom into palliative care, which where I live, is generally for a patient who has less than three months to live. Saying all of this, demonstrates how the Maassive's indifference and laziness has not only failed Abbie, but it has also bitten them in their own meaty butts. Abbie may not be eligible for a good care home because of her profound deficiencies. I'm sure that like most elder care facilities there is a grading scale for Abbie's situation and sadly, Abbie likely grades at 0-2 because of her "parents" negligence.

Doing great!
She had a rough last ten years I’d say… and it was hard to watch from far off.. I had a hard time being close to her for a while because, I guess the TL;dr version would be that she one of the many things she suffered with was bi-polar , but instead of the manic-depressive that I got, hers was more aggressive-manic. (I did a lot of research while she was growing up and found that children who take THAT MUCH Ritalin at THAT young of an age can really develop aggression issues.) Combine that with (what I found out later) “trauma” of me moving out (we’re 7 years apart)..

I found out later that she had a real hard time processing my leaving and took it as abandonment when in reality it was time for me to move out on my own. I kept in touch with her, and she would go from “needing her sister” where she would bring up very specific , memories that she cherished (remember when you told me the “you’ll be in my heart” Tarzan song was about us? I need my sissy time”) then an almost an INSTANT, get enraged, try to physically fight me and even tell lies to my boyfriends that I was cheating on them with such made up detail it was scary. The first time she met the guy I’ve been with for 12 years, she kept flashing him her private parts, she was about 11..
(She would do this all the way back when she was 4, extremely loving, than extremely.. just vicious in a way.)
So I had to distance myself even tho I knew it hurt her.. I was trying to fix my own life, ya know. But I never lost touch.

… she got mixed up with a lot of sex (she saw it as a way to make people like her) and drugs and even lost a kid To the state. But I never stopped loving her..

I’ve known her my whole life. I was the one bringing her to school when I dropped out, I knew she was divergent with more than one diagnosis before anyone… I helped calm her when I could and I played with her all the time . (I think it’s the fact that I enjoy meeting kids at their INDIVIDUAL level that makes me want to go into helping others)
My parents eventually even started to come to me for understanding. (Psh.. AFTER she moved away from them)

I can safely say this is the LONGEST she has gone being as balanced as she is. I would say two whole years, that’s ALOT for her.. I finally felt comfortable completely opening that relationship back up. Although I wish she would challenge herself a little more intellectually, like going for her license (she said she can pass the driving test but she can’t retain the info to study for the “written” part)
I honestly think she could! But, she is a mother again and is an AMAZING MOTHER!!! 100% I feel that child is safe with her and she finally got a decent dude in her life that I feel honestly takes care of her after so many abusive pricks…

Anyways, sorry for the rant on here. I never really talk about this to anyone because it’s never really an appropriate time, ya know.. but I feel here, y’all can understand what I’m talking about. So it just felt good writing it all down.. todays my 35th birthday so I’m feeling a lil existential haha
Happy Birthday, fellow Cancerian, mine was yesterday🥳🎉🥳🎉🥳

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Long story short, my Mom developed a very rapid case of dementia due to a UTI, pneumonia and the associated meds. In a nine month span she went from living independently in a very large house, to ending up in hospital due to a fall, to palliative care where she passed. At about the three month mark, the hospital said that she needed to live with me, get care in her own home or go into a care facility. At that point, my Mom was in diapers, was not mobile, was non-verbal and had to be hand fed. The only smart option was a care facility as I was not retired and still employed as a police officer and my schedule was not consistant, so I started looking at care facilities. Guess what? If a resident couldn't get themselves to the dining room on their own power, they would not be accepted. It was beyond stressful and luckily, my Mom's doctor was quite an ally for us and he was able to get my Mom into palliative care, which where I live, is generally for a patient who has less than three months to live. Saying all of this, demonstrates how the Maassive's indifference and laziness has not only failed Abbie, but it has also bitten them in their own meaty butts. Abbie may not be eligible for a good care home because of her profound deficiencies. I'm sure that like most elder care facilities there is a grading scale for Abbie's situation and sadly, Abbie likely grades at 0-2 because of her "parents" negligence.

Happy Birthday, fellow Cancerian, mine was yesterday🥳🎉🥳🎉🥳
Happy birthday to both of you 😊😊🎉🎉💜💚

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Doing great!

You are wonderful!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.