Fathering Autism #128 The Hambeasts Feast as Leaf Springs Break. How much more can that camper take?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bc you are a member of the Maass Squad.....
I don’t get the feeling she is. I think she is just a young adult who worked for the Maass’s Selfie World. Personally, I welcome her here and will treat her with the same respect as everyone else on this site.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Maverick was given to them by an organization, after another company refused to let Abbie have one. Abbie was refused a service dog by a company because she wouldn’t be able to make a connection, nor would it be seen as valuable for her to have a dog. (Even for elopement, the person has to show with slight resistance, the ability to stop and we all know Abbie, even being tied to a chair, would fight, scream and try to still get away, which would possibly hurt or injure a service dog). Abbie never used Maverick in his attended training because A&P were both lazy in trying to work with them. So, Maverick quickly untrained himself in commands and abilities (totally not his fault).
This brat should never have any animal.
In combination with her IDD and possible autism, she has a very cruel personality and would torture them at every oppertunity.
And as we can see, they don't watch her like they should.
And in this household they would give a dann about the well being oft an im als.
Their princess brat can do whatever she wants.

I
Long story short... they made a video of their daughter strapped into the carseat. They proceeded to film her stimulating herself while they verbally explained what she was doing and why.

It was disgusting, upsetting, and disturbing. The video was removed.
It's the same with Abbie's well known and often showed "pretzel".
The difference is, the Maass family has no shame to show this to all the perverts on
social media.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I agree! Just reread this persons posts! Not here for the same reasons we are! A spy for sure which is fine, the traveling side show is too busy to keep up with us here thus, a spy! Enjoy the topics 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
This may seem like small things to you guys, but it is huge for my boy. He started his summer school this week and they do a lot of volunteer work out in the community-which I didn't know how he would handle. This boy has made me so proud. His class went to volunteer at a thrift store yesterday. He sorted bags and checked them for holes. Apparently he did fantastic and came home with a T-shirt and stuffed animal. This is the kind of thing that A&P don't want for their precious Abbie, but I see it as a good thing. I see it as he can attend to a task and complete a small job with a purpose out in the community with all the distractions. He absolutely loves going and is learning to be yet more independent. As soon as I tell him he has a "bus today" he jumps up out of bed.
This is great news! We all rejoice when our kids do something, even better if it is out of their comfort zone….this makes my heart happy!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I agree! Just reread this persons posts! Not here for the same reasons we are! A spy for sure which is fine, the traveling side show is too busy to keep up with us here thus, a spy! Enjoy the topics 😊
Y'all, seriously.

First of all, there's no need for "spies" on a very public website. No one needs an account to read here.

Second of all, if you think this is some person in the Maass orbit here to try to make them look good, you have no idea how a targeted campaign actually works. This ain't it. Let's remember, it's my job to track and analyze professional, organized discourse manipulation. If you know what to look for, it's fairly trivial to pick out bad actors on big social media platforms who have incredible funding and training behind them; it's nothing to spot some lameass social media influencer using socks or proxies to try and change the tide of opinion on a small to medium site.

Wanna know what to look out for if an actual Maass proxy or a humper were to get a little knowledge on discourse manipulation and head over to tattle?
They wouldn't show up and be obvious by extolling the virtues of Slimelife makeup or make claims about the Maasses being pillars of their community. They wouldn't post here and try to make them look good.

No. That doesn't work. That never works. That barely works with funded groups well-versed in wide scale propaganda.

They would try to make tattlers look deranged, nutso, deviant, horribly bad.
They'd post alarmingly bad takes, things that are shocking but obviously untrue. They would steer conversations back to those bad takes over and over again. It would take a few tries to find an angle that sticks, to land on something that resonates with a few other posters, but they'd find a narrative, run with it, and wait for others to get on board.
Let's say, for example, that Nefarious Poster insists that Asa & Priscilla feed Abbie live mice - like a snake.
That's nuts. LOL no one would believe that.
But no, seriously, Nefarious Poster works at a pet store nearby. They come in to buy pinkies like three times a week while wearing shoddy disguises. Think bad wigs and Groucho noses.
Nefarious Poster posts about this a lot. Fairly soon, Occasional Poster is like "I heard that Abbie eats live mice." Someone else agrees that they've heard that too.
Pretty soon a handful of regular posters will latch on to the live mice thing, because others are saying it, and then there's a contingent of Live Micers on tattle while Team ButterRanch is over here like "WTF they feed her like tit but they're not feeding her live mice!"

And, just like that, Asa has a lovely example to point to - "What site? Oh, that crazy place where they claim we feed Abbie live mice??"
And anyone who might have looked for more information about the Maasses shady tit only knows tattle as the crazy place where crazy people think Abbie eats live mice for dinner. Anything else said, like, say, her lack of stim toys or the fact that she's left unattended, is considered to be just as crazy. The well's been poisoned.

Bad actors have significantly more success making their critics look bad rather than making themselves look good. It's easier to do it that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
This old video shows Abbie just being a brat, throwing tit around just to piss Priscilla off (which, part of me thinks is hilarious!) And Pig doesn't know how to handle it even back then.

It also shows Abbie mid meltdown and had Maverick let her pet him to calm him down. Have they ever explained why they retired Maverick as a service dog? Do we know that Mav was ever an actual trained service dog or do they just call him that. Watching the Wees use Braylee's service dog made me wonder why they didn't utilize Mav in that way - if he ever really was.
Just realized this is also the "She hates me" video. Back when it hurt Pig's feelings that Abbie can't stand her. Now the feeling is mutual and she avoids doing anything with her.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
This old video shows Abbie just being a brat, throwing tit around just to piss Priscilla off (which, part of me thinks is hilarious!) And Pig doesn't know how to handle it even back then.

It also shows Abbie mid meltdown and had Maverick let her pet him to calm him down. Have they ever explained why they retired Maverick as a service dog? Do we know that Mav was ever an actual trained service dog or do they just call him that. Watching the Wees use Braylee's service dog made me wonder why they didn't utilize Mav in that way - if he ever really was.
AC9D98E2-EE7D-47AC-9088-05AD29479350.jpeg

This was hilarious to me. 😆 His face! Exploitation aside, dare I say Ass is, at times, a likable human being when he escapes the 24/7 clutches of Percillerpants.
I watched this vlog you posted yesterday. WOW, right? Night and day difference from then to now. I like the AssA of early vlogs. Pig too, more so, I guess.
They have aged sooooo much in the past 5 years. Not gracefully. 👀
How funny it was to hear them openly talking about Keto and Weight loss. The now forbidden topic. LMAO. Apparently, spending 15K like pocket cash for what she thought would be a quick fix, makes it no longer a topic open for conversation. 😹
Also, not a single stim from 🐷. No snout rubs, no scratching, no fidgety tit. Her face was much fuller then, so it may be an illusion, but even her crooked mouth was far less obvious than now.
Side note: They are in the Badlands by now. I bet cell service is quite sketchy. Makes policing the comments more difficult. Party time! 🥳😜🥳 Bet they wish they had some way to distract us Tattlers here at The Pink Ear Pond. OH……🥸….LOL! Another Maassive FAIL!🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
What a difference 4 years makes. Asa has aged about 12 years and put on at least 50 pounds. And Abbie looks like a different person too. At least 20 pounds and not nearly as bent over. Two words explain what happened to them. Moldy Manor....Money, excess, laziness, privilege. Pig was still huge here, but her skin hadn't failed her yet.
1657284303480.png
1657284427197.png

I haven't formed an opinion about that, but either way, I don't think it matters. We are all anonymous here - if this person is a spy and takes our content back to them - good! If they aren't and we get some genuine intel - good! It's a win-win either way and I hope they stay around.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She can barely fit through the doors inside the tin can without turning sideways.

Is this an actual group?
Hey Sweets! 😘 Where I snagged the video from? Nah! Just someone making the best outta all the YouTube accounts that have been shunned by Ass Maassive. 🤩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
What a difference 4 years makes. Asa has aged about 12 years and put on at least 50 pounds. And Abbie looks like a different person too. At least 20 pounds and not nearly as bent over. Two words explain what happened to them. Moldy Manor....Money, excess, laziness, privilege. Pig was still huge here, but her skin hadn't failed her yet. View attachment 1401540 View attachment 1401546

I haven't formed an opinion about that, but either way, I don't think it matters. We are all anonymous here - if this person is a spy and takes our content back to them - good! If they aren't and we get some genuine intel - good! It's a win-win either way and I hope they stay around.
OMG!! He looks like Bob's Big Boy. No wonder Cilldebeast was attracted to him 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔

1657286049861.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This brat should never have any animal.
In combination with her IDD and possible autism, she has a very cruel personality and would torture them at every oppertunity.
And as we can see, they don't watch her like they should.
And in this household they would give a dann about the well being oft an im als.
Their princess brat can do whatever she wants.

I
It's the same with Abbie's well known and often showed "pretzel".
The difference is, the Maass family has no shame to show this to all the perverts on
social media.
And another difference is the Wees took down the car seatgate and Asshole continues to show Abs in her squeezy position. And even allows her to lay down in the store and do it.

Hey Sweets! 😘 Where I snagged the video from? Nah! Just someone making the best outta all the YouTube accounts that have been shunned by Ass Maassive. 🤩
I like it!

View attachment 1401510
This was hilarious to me. 😆 His face! Exploitation aside, dare I say Ass is, at times, a likable human being when he escapes the 24/7 clutches of Percillerpants.
I watched this vlog you posted yesterday. WOW, right? Night and day difference from then to now. I like the AssA of early vlogs. Pig too, more so, I guess.
How funny it was to hear them openly talking about Keto and Weight loss. The
View attachment 1401510
How funny it was to hear them openly talking about Keto and Weight loss. The now forbidden topic. LMAO. Apparently, spending 15K like pocket cash for what she thought would be a quick fix, makes it no longer a topic open for conversation. 😹
Also, not a single stim from 🐷. No snout rubs, no scratching, no fidgety tit. Her face was much fuller then, so it may be an illusion, but even her crooked mouth was far less obvious than now.
Side note: They are in the Badlands by now. I bet cell service is quite sketchy. Makes policing the comments more difficult. Party time! 🥳😜🥳 Bet they wish they had some way to distract us Tattlers here at The Pink Ear Pond. OH……🥸….LOL! Another Maassive FAIL!🤪
now forbidden topic. LMAO. Apparently, spending 15K like pocket cash for what she thought would be a quick fix, makes it no longer a topic open for conversation. 😹
He looks like a 20 year old kid on here. He really can have a sense of humor if he tries. Would have been comedy gold if he would have had his camera in his hand, lol.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
And another difference is the Wees took down the car seatgate
Or it was removed by youtube because it was reported by many people.

Video being taken down doesn't mean they did it. Even if they did it was only because of the backlash.

Also at least Abbie isn't actively gyrating and wiggling her crotch on things.

Not saying either should be videoed nor the girls privacy violated like that. But as far as pervert and creeper bate goes the carseat was much worse. Glad it is gone regardless of who or how.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ive been thinking the same. They stayed quite rural last year and like you say saw a few beautiful places-even if they did do the 100m waddle from the car. I think princess p threw an absolute wobbly at the thought of two months in the countryside miles away from her beloved dunkin and insisted they visit cities only. They also seem to be eating out more than last year like the fatties that they are. I suppose when you can only walk 5 metres before huffing and puffing like a steam train then all there is to do is sit down and eat.
I also don’t understand their obsession with having to go to as many places as possible and only stay there a night or two. Especially when it takes quite a bit of effort to pack away and unpack the camper at every stop it doesn’t seem very relaxing to me! I like to have a good old explore in new places, not see one thing, eat and leave, it boggles my mind!
I'm with you on staying in one place for a longer time span. That way you can really explore the area but I think they don't care about doing anything but eat. Prissypoo has latched onto her new excuse to eat, tasting foods that are regionally/locally popular. Also, I think they are on a rush to visit every state and win the "game" filling up the map. It's just another contest to Assa.

• Sick
I swear P is getting bigger by the day! I wonder what she’s going to top out at? 🤔
My guess will be mid to high 400's. And it won't be long now. She's on a run away food train.

Cilla's selling to her relatives now. But I think the earrings look good on them.

1657290367568.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.