Fathering Autism #128 The Hambeasts Feast as Leaf Springs Break. How much more can that camper take?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would a grown woman want to hang out with any 17 year old she doesn't know personally, regardless of developmental level? Because the humpers are conditioned to view Abbie the same way the Maasses do...as a pet or a prop, a symbolic Autism Princess, not a real person. They've been told over and over again how Abbie makes everyone smile, everybody loves Abbie, Abbie is a magical person who blesses and educates everyone who meets her. When Abbie misbehaves or is unpleasant, it's not Abbie feeling unhappy or frustrated...it's "autism winning" for the moment. She's a mythical being to them, not a real child with real feelings.

In the Wee video of them getting on the bus, it appears she has to take the steps without alternating legs, the same way Abbie does it...after two steps she pauses, then uses the padded bit by the stairwell to help push herself up. Her mobility is really getting worse.
I’ve seen her in earlier vlogs walking with a cane (b4 her weight loss surgery)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So they’re somewhere in the middle of the US, burning through money like it will keep coming for years, when they could have rented a place by the ocean that Abbie and the dogs would have actually enjoyed for what gas is costing alone? To make a bunch of disjointed travel blogs full of inaccuracies? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My husbands side is 1 nephew (4yrs born at 26wks). The others 1 nephew (24) and 3 nieces (20, 11, 7) are all my sisters. The eldest 2 are with to her 1st husband. The youngest 2 are her 2nd husband. The very eldest is incredibly intelligent and lives totally independently but lacks any social skills and he sees no need to have friends and really struggles with communication, the next eldest is the total opposite, has many many neuro typical friends but struggles academically, doesnt understand money, can not be trusted to be left in a house alone but is at a college daily who helps her try different jobs. Currently working at a childrens hospital as a play therapist.
The 11 and 7yr are very similar and have no emotional regulation its either one extreme or another nothing in between with a few behaviour issues. The 4yr is very very challenging, very aggressive, very heavy handed, we wouldnt leave our daughter alone again in a room with him after a very upsetting Xmas of him physically picking our very tiny 3yr up and launching her off a bed into a wall, hitting her repeatedly and finally pushing her into a glass door so hard it smashed. He understands and communicates his needs but has a IDD and his behaviour is as such we will never leave her alone with him again. Sadly his parents see no issue and are unbelievably sending him to a mainstream school. My husband said if a child was in our daughters class like him, he wiuld move her schools or pay for private education. So when i say i understand it autism, i really do. X
Yikes I hope his parents have got an ehcp in place before he starts school and that he has a 1:1 teaching assistant and other support in place for him. While it’s sometimes a good idea to try them in mainstream school, if he’s showing that level of aggression towards other children I’m not sure there’s many schools that would tolerate for long! I work in a primary PRU (pupil referral unit) so for excluded children or children who are at risk of exclusion and there are some schools we work with who are brilliant and will try everything, some are totally intolerant of anything. I hope they find the right mainstream for him as exclusion can be difficult for children, it feels like a rejection for them, especially if they don’t understand what’s happened or why it’s happened.

• Heart
So they’re somewhere in the middle of the US, burning through money like it will keep coming for years, when they could have rented a place by the ocean that Abbie and the dogs would have actually enjoyed for what gas is costing alone? To make a bunch of disjointed travel blogs full of inaccuracies? 🤦‍♀️
Abbie and the dogs would have enjoyed it more...and maybe Priss and Ass would have too, because to be honest I don't think they're enjoying themselves very much on this trip. They both seem miserable. (More miserable than usual, I mean! :LOL:) The only time Ass has seemed truly happy was when he was at his mom's house. Priss was only happy getting sloshed and getting smoke blown up her butt by her Slimelife sycophants, or when she spotted that firehouse that she knew from the teevee.

And this is the most boring bleeping vacation I've ever seen...and that's coming from someone who likes boring vacations. They park for a day or two, barely explore anything, then pick up sticks to hit the next spot on their list. Why the rush? It's a mystery, since they don't have anything fun planned for their next stop. They're not hitting any cool local events. They have to ask their followers what they should see in the cities they visit. They spend all of five minutes at each "attraction" they hit. They don't even socialize with the other travelers in the RV park. I mean, they legit spent a day getting their nails done and wandering around a Cabela's? They're literally killing time on their own vacation. They must be so bleeping bored. What a bleeping waste. No wonder they needed sixteen cases of Trulys.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Abbie and the dogs would have enjoyed it more...and maybe Priss and Ass would have too, because to be honest I don't think they're enjoying themselves very much on this trip. They both seem miserable. (More miserable than usual, I mean! :LOL:) The only time Ass has seemed truly happy was when he was at his mom's house. Priss was only happy getting sloshed and getting smoke blown up her butt by her Slimelife sycophants, or when she spotted that firehouse that she knew from the teevee.

And this is the most boring bleeping vacation I've ever seen...and that's coming from someone who likes boring vacations. They park for a day or two, barely explore anything, then pick up sticks to hit the next spot on their list. Why the rush? It's a mystery, since they don't have anything fun planned for their next stop. They're not hitting any cool local events. They have to ask their followers what they should see in the cities they visit. They spend all of five minutes at each "attraction" they hit. They don't even socialize with the other travelers in the RV park. I mean, they legit spent a day getting their nails done and wandering around a Cabela's? They're literally killing time on their own vacation. They must be so bleeping bored. What a bleeping waste. No wonder they needed sixteen cases of Trulys.
I wonder how popular they are at these RV parks? They probably make tons of noise with Abbie honking...possibly all night sometimes, the dogs barking when they leave them. They are throwing away adult diapers and probably bring the flies and stink. I would imagine by the time they pick up sticks... they aren't too popular at the RV park or campsite.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Finally a verification that they do indeed leave the dogs in the trailer for extended periods of time. I hope for their sake, that the dogs leave them surprises for when they get back. Hopefully Ass does not punish them after the fact😲☹😢😡
They should not be allowed to have dogs. I hope someone takes their dogs away from them. We would never leave my dog in a rv when its really hot outside. Why weren't the dogs left home with Isaiah or board them somewhere. How can they ensure that they won't escape if nobody's watching them?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Maybe his internship isn’t going as well as hoped! Or maybe he is having second thoughts about joining the travelling circus with feral Abby, 2 dogs and 2 elephants . I most certainly wouldn’t be jumping up and down to go

Sadly golden boy is trapped - if assholes are paying for his college fees it will make it hard for him to escape. Plus he seems to have no freind networks to help him
Does anyone else think it’s super weird how there has been no mention of golden boy? No he’s finishing his internship, he’s going to meet us, he’s taking great care of the house. Nothing. I wonder if there is some trouble in paradise. He’s got to be aware of how toxic these two are by now and the real world is only opening his eyes even more. I can’t imagine he thinks it’s an endearing quality his mother is morbidly obese by choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Scored a sunset pic with their "prop"... the HUMPERS will go wild...

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Yikes I hope his parents have got an ehcp in place before he starts school and that he has a 1:1 teaching assistant and other support in place for him. While it’s sometimes a good idea to try them in mainstream school, if he’s showing that level of aggression towards other children I’m not sure there’s many schools that would tolerate for long! I work in a primary PRU (pupil referral unit) so for excluded children or children who are at risk of exclusion and there are some schools we work with who are brilliant and will try everything, some are totally intolerant of anything. I hope they find the right mainstream for him as exclusion can be difficult for children, it feels like a rejection for them, especially if they don’t understand what’s happened or why it’s happened.
His parents are totally ignorant to his level of need. Because he was born at 26wks he is only ever known as the miracle. That Xmas my husband burst into tears when we got hime because he was so upset by what happened. Our daughter is a tough little cookie and had numberous nasty falls and never even cried. She didnt cry when she was launched of the bed but she did when she literally broke a glass door.
His level of need is exceedingly high. Xmas lunch was a total disaster as he handled every item of food, dribbled and slavered over plates and overturned chairs. He does wear glasses and has some degree of hearing loss but he fully understands and can talk/communicate.
His parents see nothing more than a miracle, which he is but they are failing him in my opinion because he will disrupt any class as they havent sort and addtional support and either dont accept his IDD or refuse to acknowledge it. X

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Scored a sunset pic with their "prop"... the HUMPERS will go wild...

Oh dear! looks like Abbie has grown an appendage here! and does anyone else get that Jack Nicholson (one flew over the cuckoos nest) vibe from Abbie's face. Not trying to be nasty but that's what she reminds me of on occasions.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Don't think P is smart enough to be bored. She has zero interests and hobbies. Just food and they aren't lacking there.

I think they are just hard focused on going and throwing as many different places out for content. Their "travel vlog" is a joke and pointless. It is literally just the same tit, different channel. No new content and not even as many viewers (not even carry over from FA.)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh dear! looks like Abbie has grown an appendage here! and does anyone else get that Jack Nicholson (one flew over the cuckoos nest) vibe from Abbie's face. Not trying to be nasty but that's what she reminds me of on occasions.
Yes yes it does 🤣 I personally would have paid to see thilla thue chased by buffaloes at sunset. Could you imagine, her running full speed, a 0.023 mph waddle, and the Buffalo charging behind her. Thinking she’s his next mate 🤣🤣 ahh I crack myself up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
This place is interesting tho many of you
If I lose my mobility, you may as well put me in my grave. I'd be all about hiking and walking all over that beautiful place. Walks with my boy are some of my most fave things to do with him.
mines going. And it’s not from fat. I have a lean to the right walk. Lost hearing and sight on my left. What really bothers me is what happens to Abbie when the time comes to place her, and that time will come. We’re on several waitlists, but my kid can learn, does learn, and loves his job. We used to walk the quarries and trails so much but I just can’t do it anymore.

• Heart
Well that was interesting. I haven’t watched these disgusting moronic people for at least nine months now. What struck me about this last blog was that pigapottamus doesn’t move. She really doesn’t move. Even when standing She leans over the worktop like a disabled elderly person pushing a shopping trolley. Her weight is now so enormous that she cannot stand straight. Does she have absolutely no thinking process of where she’s gone wrong Andhow to remedy it?

Reactions: 17
She can barely fit through the bus doors.

View attachment 1400599

View attachment 1400600

And that purse doesn't hide that ever growing belly.

View attachment 1400601
Omg that purse! Is it supposed to be a crossbody purse? It looks ridiculous. I have so many cute crossbody bags and love them…frees up the shoulder and in case she would need to grab Abbie quickly, (which you know she wouldn’t), it gives you the freedom to do so. This just looks uncomfortable.

Ive been thinking the same. They stayed quite rural last year and like you say saw a few beautiful places-even if they did do the 100m waddle from the car. I think princess p threw an absolute wobbly at the thought of two months in the countryside miles away from her beloved dunkin and insisted they visit cities only. They also seem to be eating out more than last year like the fatties that they are. I suppose when you can only walk 5 metres before huffing and puffing like a steam train then all there is to do is sit down and eat.
I also don’t understand their obsession with having to go to as many places as possible and only stay there a night or two. Especially when it takes quite a bit of effort to pack away and unpack the camper at every stop it doesn’t seem very relaxing to me! I like to have a good old explore in new places, not see one thing, eat and leave, it boggles my mind!
Looks like a nightmare to me even without having to take poor Abbie along. So much work, and you know P ain’t doing any of it except pushing the buttons for the slide ins when they leave! That’s prob the only thing she does to help!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I wonder how popular they are at these RV parks? They probably make tons of noise with Abbie honking...possibly all night sometimes, the dogs barking when they leave them. They are throwing away adult diapers and probably bring the flies and stink. I would imagine by the time they pick up sticks... they aren't too popular at the RV park or campsite.
If I was camping by the asshole masshole family I wouldn’t be able to handle the noise from Abby. I would be gone first chance I had to get into another rv park.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If I was camping by the asshole masshole family I wouldn’t be able to handle the noise from Abby. I would be gone first chance I had to get into another rv park.
My first thought when I saw them within sight of the other RV at The Badlands. Those campers have to be saying..
Of all the wide open spaces, and those fat bastards chose to park right there. SMH.
Pig has issues getting her seatbelt on. I have noticed Ass moves the camera everytime she goes to buckle up. It takes a hot minute before you hear her actually “click” in.
Here is her “Don’t you show me blindly sifting through my gunt rolls to find the seatbelt” look.
😹🤩😹
It is the little things that tickle me sometimes.😘
2A9F8120-9205-42D0-9FA6-C81D96AC2F85.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.