Fathering Autism #128 The Hambeasts Feast as Leaf Springs Break. How much more can that camper take?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Fatass puts her bare feet on the ottoman? I found her interaction with the Wee mom very awkward, I don't think the Wee mom likes her at all and was uncomfortable with her greatness and her over the top haughtiness.
I noticed that. Who does that at someone else's home? Those disgusting feet are enough to make me bring up yesterdays breakfast!🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
So Fatass puts her bare feet on the ottoman? I found her interaction with the Wee mom very awkward, I don't think the Wee mom likes her at all and was uncomfortable with her greatness and her over the top haughtiness.
Did Wee mom even speak to her!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Did ya see Pig rub her hand over Abby's face, and side of her head, she jerked away so fast. Also you can tell Abby just wants to get in the house, kick off her shoes, and start weeing all over the Wee's couch, but it appears pig is blocking her. I thought Braylee could talk, all I heard was a lot of gibberish and some sing song she kept repeating, does she have her own language?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Did ya see Pig rub her hand over Abby's face, and side of her head, she jerked away so fast. Also you can tell Abby just wants to get in the house, kick off her shoes, and start weeing all over the Wee's couch, but it appears pig is blocking her. I thought Braylee could talk, all I heard was a lot of gibberish and some sing song she kept repeating, does she have her own language?
Yeah I don’t think she speaks - vocalizes, like Abbie, just with her own sounds.

Reactions: 16
Brayllee has echolalia. I was confused at first bc she seemed to say something occasionally and she was always mumble singing. Ella from Brazee Family also does the echolalia.

When they arrived poor dogs wanted to jump out of truck. Instead Asa closed them in car while they went inside so Braylees dog could meet the family It's so hot right now, he better leave the a/c on!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I am not sure what kind of proof or info you want from me. I don’t want to cause any trouble or problems like I said I left on my own and was not fired and I don’t know much about these people I only worked for them. I have only seen a few of the videos on YouTube but other than that I have no clue about them and some of the questions I was asked earlier today did not make much sense to me so I was having trouble to answer them

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I am not sure what kind of proof or info you want from me. I don’t want to cause any trouble or problems like I said I left on my own and was not fired and I don’t know much about these people I only worked for them. I have only seen a few of the videos on YouTube but other than that I have no clue about them and some of the questions I was asked earlier today did not make much sense to me so I was having trouble to answer them
Sorry we don't mean to make you feel uncomfortable.....But we are Tattlers and you are the first tattle person that knows them personally, so obviously we are very curious. We are not trying to cause you any problems or trouble. We are very happy to have you here 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Brayllee has echolalia. I was confused at first bc she seemed to say something occasionally and she was always mumble singing. Ella from Brazee Family also does the echolalia.

When they arrived poor dogs wanted to jump out of truck. Instead Asa closed them in car while they went inside so Braylees dog could meet the family It's so hot right now, he better leave the a/c on!
Left them in the truck when they were stuffing their faces while the camper was getting fixed.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Yeah I don’t think she speaks - vocalizes, like Abbie, just with her own sounds.
I think Braylee can speak... she sings all the time... so I believe she has the ability to say words... unlike Abbie... she could probably talk at some point..on some level anyway.

Asshat was talking about how Abbie like their couch and she could rock on it .... I just imagined by the time they leave..how many cushions will the couch be missing?

I want proof that @AintNuthin is legit and not blowin‘ smoke up our asses
I take these things with a grain of salt.. sorry ...especially when they proclaim how busy selfish world is... what??? that goes against everything I have observed... and the descriptions of meeting them are extremely vague.

Oh... that is Pig putting her big hand in Abbie's face... for a second I thought it was Mrs Wee...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I never gave a description of meeting them and I don’t know what you observed but when I worked there it was busy and like I said it might have just been my shift

When I say busy I am not saying that there was a line out the door but just that there customers

Reactions: 11
I never gave a description of meeting them and I don’t know what you observed but when I worked there it was busy and like I said it might have just been my shift

When I say busy I am not saying that there was a line out the door but just that there customers
There's been suspicious new members here, last one I remember was CherryPie. May I ask, if you don't mind, what was your hourly wage and how did you find the job?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m not going to put my wage out there cause like I said I’m not trying to cause any problems if you know what I mean but it was decent pay if that helps and also I found the job online and applied . After that I got a phone call and then a interview in person

Reactions: 6
Thank you @Hotographer512 and @WowMeowMeowWow for launching us into a new thread!

l’ve decked out Big P with some tats in celebration. Enjoy! The travel tattle continues.View attachment 1394194
No lie, some cereal literally flew out of my mouth laughing at this picture of her “tattoos”. This is hilarious.

But on a serious side…..she was an only child, right? It’s not like her mom had 20 kids and couldn’t watch her eating like a cow pig hippopotamus some kind of farm animal. How hard would it have been to say, “Princess, please close your mouth while chewing. We want to be sure and catch a handsome prince some day!” 👑🐸🐷🐽🐖🐄🦛
No wonder Pig doesn’t want the Ass to film her while she eats. Good grief!!! 🫢😬🤢🤐😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No lie, some cereal literally flew out of my mouth laughing at this picture of her “tattoos”. This is hilarious.

But on a serious side…..she was an only child, right? It’s not like her mom had 20 kids and couldn’t watch her eating like a cow pig hippopotamus some kind of farm animal. How hard would it have been to say, “Princess, please close your mouth while chewing. We want to be sure and catch a handsome prince some day!” 👑🐸🐷🐽🐖🐄🦛
No wonder Pig doesn’t want the Ass to film her while she eats. Good grief!!! 🫢😬🤢🤐😵💫
she obviously was never taught ANY manners,or social skills.She should have been taught to stop whining and stop talking like a baby,also.Although maybe someone told her that some men find talking like a baby is tho thexy.That you Asshole??

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m not going to put my wage out there cause like I said I’m not trying to cause any problems if you know what I mean but it was decent pay if that helps and also I found the job online and applied . After that I got a phone call and then a interview in person
Why would answering the question about wages “cause problems”. That doesn’t make sense to me. It’s pretty common for people to talk about what they made at a former job. What problems would it cause?

• Heart
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.