Fathering Autism #128 The Hambeasts Feast as Leaf Springs Break. How much more can that camper take?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yippity Yay. Can we all give a huge Thank You to @Hotographer512 for presenting us with such a magnificent, perfectly described thread title?
❤😹❤
Congratulations Critter.😘
The Honking Tour continues…..ehhhhhh ehhhhhhh!
1657034760701.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
To back track, the gun was a recent purchase when he was going shooting clays with his new buddies. Sorry I didn't make that clear.
Ah OK. Now I understand.
Thanks.
I thought I missed something juicy in those documents. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Way to go Madame Meow, you are so damn funny!

As for all of the humpers comments regarding Ab and Sandy being so close, and becoming such good friends, how did they not see her being bratty to her dog. She did more than elbow Sandy, you can tell that she shoved her over, most friends don't shove each other. Like pretty much everything else in her life, the dogs are inornate objects, they serve no purpose to her... hell she doesn't even have a sign for them yet🤦‍♀️Her main, and most used, signs, are only for what benefits HER>>food, cart ride, swing, Etc.

They said they specifically purchased the trailer for Abby to see the world, this and all their other trips, have proven that the parents have made it all about themselves. She doesn't even have the privacy of her own room, Pig plants herself in there, and takes up all the open space. Why can't she do her lives in their room, it's big enough... oh wait, then Pig would have to make their bed, and pick up all the clothes off the floor😲🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
To back track, the gun was a recent purchase when he was going shooting clays with his new buddies. Sorry I didn't make that clear.
We never seen Asa really purchase the gun either. It very well could be registered in Priscilla’s name, like everything else…
I always thought that it was funny that they didn’t use his military benefits for medical and help. The military has a section of policy, just for kids with medical needs and/or on the Autism Spectrum, to get certain benefits. They wouldn’t have had to wait years to get help.
I always have suspected that he was dishonorably discharged from the military..

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I use to work at there selfie business for some time and they do have a bunch of business but I think they don’t show that because they don’t want people to know how much the exploitation of their daughter is earning them. By the way I quit because of many reasons but mostly I felt the old GM was jealous of me and was always telling them that I am constantly on my phone and one day I was even accused of smoking outside of the store which I am not even a smoker so I don’t k ow how that even came up. And the GM had the nerve to act like I was lazy when all she did was look at the reviews online and answer the phone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
We never seen Asa really purchase the gun either. It very well could be registered in Priscilla’s name, like everything else…
I always thought that it was funny that they didn’t use his military benefits for medical and help. The military has a section of policy, just for kids with medical needs and/or on the Autism Spectrum, to get certain benefits. They wouldn’t have had to wait years to get help.
It isn't his only gun. He stated previously he owns at least one hand gun he keeps in the house.

His coast guard service might have been up also. No clue when he enlisted, or when he was done. Never payed that much attention lol.

Reactions: 12
and also I can say that they are not good people they may act like they are but very judgmental and always use everything to there advantage including there daughter. How many more families like this exist where they are using their kids for money? It is so shameful

• Heart
Reactions: 29
In Fla. a gun itself doesn't have to be registered. Supposed to be licensed to own tho. Bet he's not.

Reactions: 13
and also I can say that they are not good people they may act like they are but very judgmental and always use everything to there advantage including there daughter. How many more families like this exist where they are using their kids for money? It is so shameful
Welcome, welcome! Tell us more! Was the place ever busy? Is the Pig as huge as she looks? Was Abbie badly behaved? Always in pull ups? What is Fat Boy really like?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I use to work at there selfie business for some time and they do have a bunch of business but I think they don’t show that because they don’t want people to know how much the exploitation of their daughter is earning them. By the way I quit because of many reasons but mostly I felt the old GM was jealous of me and was always telling them that I am constantly on my phone and one day I was even accused of smoking outside of the store which I am not even a smoker so I don’t k ow how that even came up. And the GM had the nerve to act like I was lazy when all she did was look at the reviews online and answer the phone.
Would love to hear more. Was Sherry the GM? Is she still there or did she leave? Did you work there since Kylie has been there?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
It isn't his only gun. He stated previously he owns at least one hand gun he keeps in the house.

His coast guard service might have been up also. No clue when he enlisted, or when he was done. Never payed that much attention lol.
That could have been given to him, in Florida you don't have to register a gun, but the form you fill out to purchase a gun is where the questions are about a dishonorable. I would hate to think Asswipe is stupid enough to try to outsmart the Federal government. I have worked in sporting goods for over 30 yrs, boy do I have some stories!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When I saw Abbie she was always really full of energy or she was tired and dull but I am not sure about the pull-ups at all. Yes sherry was the GM and I never saw Kylie there but I saw summer and Isaiah there and I think they are going to hand over the business to Isaiah when he is done with college

And yes the place was busy most of the time but it may have just been my shift

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.