Fathering Autism #128 The Hambeasts Feast as Leaf Springs Break. How much more can that camper take?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was honestly just sitting here watching him blabber another day away about how hard this is, routines and blah blah. Got me thinking, I’ve watched the Ella, Bralee and kaidale who are all leaps and bounds above Abbie. The constant is their parents, who are mostly not idiots. Exploiters yes, not full blown maassive idiots. These other parents have a love and connection I’ve never seen from Priscilla ever. Not even with Isaiah, it’s always I love you so much, I will miss you, I need you home. I, I, I. A lot of people attribute abbies issues to her IDD. Which I’m sure plays a part but if you look back at old videos, Abbie was in there then. She was alert, aware and teachable.she had that same spark all these other kids still have. Blame it on being a teen all you want. Does she look happy to anyone? Like at all? Maybe a fleeting smile but in her eyes. She’s not the focus of anything and her needs are met around her parents wants. Once moldy manor was born they gave it all up. For stuff. I don’t think either of them was/is very mentally capable or have the patience to do what Abbie needed as a child or now. Outside therapies, JSA, Ms brandy and crazy nanny all of those positives have slowly been taken away, now lastly, JSA. Look at what’s happened now. Abbie is Feral, she has no clue what’s going on and the maassive idiots will milk these poor humpers until the last drop is done. Did they forget about how broke they were? Riding around with no AC in Florida heat. Isaiah having to take a change of clothes to school bc he’d be so sweaty driving there. Piggy waddles around with all her slime glory and thinks she made it 😂 It’s like the definition of new money. Classless fools who accidentally made some money. Won’t last long, they have proven the ignorance of their ways. Imagine having all that money they have wasted on fast food to feed cilldabeast, put up in a trust for Abbie. Or the 10k in gas they’ve spent to lug the honking tin can from place to place. Which might I add they’ve broken again because whales don’t belong in rvs. Can it get any worse?!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Ok Tattlers that are familiar with the “hike” they did - in this ig story she is VERY dramatic about “surviving the hike”. She says she is SO sore. That it was hard and emotional. It was a mile? Right? It didn’t look like you climbed steep hill or rock formations. She acts like she has scaled the top of Pikes Peak. On one hand YAY for getting some actual exercise, but. If you act like you’re dying from a one mile walk….that should be telling. Oh, and the worst part? She broke two nails. 🙄
I keep thinking about this "hike" and how Asa will edit this video. She acts like it was an Olympic event, and she cried. He was wrangling Abbie, boo-hooing Piggy, a camera. Surely he didn't add the dogs to this. I will bet there was a ton of yelling, cursing, yanking (we won't see this part), . How many times did Abbie just plop down and try to take her shoes off? Princess P bitching the entire way. Everybody pouring sweat, Abbie filling her diaper, asking for snacks and cart ride. What in the hell did he think would happen??

• Heart
Reactions: 31
[
Of for goodness sake the DRAMA!! I'm no athlete by any standards, and I don't enjoy exercising, but I need to. I am virtually walking the LotR path from the Shire to Mordor. Over 1300 miles total. You can log your distance in by walking, running, swimming, aerobics, biking, etc. Anything you want will add to your mileage. It took me two weeks and I was able to go from one mile a day to over ten (spread out) on my indoor bike. I can now easily power walk two miles in no time with no soreness the next day.
From The Shire to Mordor! So badass! ❤

Reactions: 9
This may be sobering and why Big P doesn’t recognize the movie, “Close Encounters of the Third Kind” was released 45 years ago.
Has it been that long? Wow I'm old. I'll give her the benefit that maybe, just maybe she hasn't seen it. But I bet you anything she hasn't even bothered to learn any facts about the Devil's Tower or any landmark they visit. Unless it's the Museum Of Cheese.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Doing great!
She had a rough last ten years I’d say… and it was hard to watch from far off.. I had a hard time being close to her for a while because, I guess the TL;dr version would be that she one of the many things she suffered with was bi-polar , but instead of the manic-depressive that I got, hers was more aggressive-manic. (I did a lot of research while she was growing up and found that children who take THAT MUCH Ritalin at THAT young of an age can really develop aggression issues.) Combine that with (what I found out later) “trauma” of me moving out (we’re 7 years apart)..

I found out later that she had a real hard time processing my leaving and took it as abandonment when in reality it was time for me to move out on my own. I kept in touch with her, and she would go from “needing her sister” where she would bring up very specific , memories that she cherished (remember when you told me the “you’ll be in my heart” Tarzan song was about us? I need my sissy time”) then an almost an INSTANT, get enraged, try to physically fight me and even tell lies to my boyfriends that I was cheating on them with such made up detail it was scary. The first time she met the guy I’ve been with for 12 years, she kept flashing him her private parts, she was about 11..
But then a week later she would need her sissy…
(She would do this all the way back when she was 4, extremely loving, than extremely.. just vicious in a way.)
One time she even tried to pull a knife on me..
So I had to distance myself even tho I knew it hurt her.. I was trying to fix my own life, ya know. But I never lost touch.

… she got mixed up with a lot of sex (she saw it as a way to make people like her) and drugs and even lost a kid To the state. But I never stopped loving her..

I’ve known her my whole life. I was the one bringing her to school when I dropped out, I knew she was divergent with more than one diagnosis before anyone… I helped calm her when I could and I played with her all the time . (I think it’s the fact that I enjoy meeting kids at their INDIVIDUAL level that makes me want to go into helping others)
My parents eventually even started to come to me for understanding. (Psh.. AFTER she moved away from them)

anyways, TL;dr and I said all this because
I can safely say this is the LONGEST she has gone being as balanced as she is. I would say two whole years, that’s ALOT for her.. I finally felt comfortable completely opening that relationship back up. Although I wish she would challenge herself a little more intellectually, like going for her license (she said she can pass the driving test but she can’t retain the info to study for the “written” part)
I honestly think she could! But, she is a mother again and is an AMAZING MOTHER!!! 100% I feel that child is safe with her and she finally got a decent dude in her life that I feel honestly takes care of her after so many abusive pricks…

Anyways, sorry for the rant on here. I never really talk about this to anyone because it’s never really an appropriate time, ya know.. but I feel here, y’all can understand what I’m talking about. So it just felt good writing it all down.. todays my 35th birthday so I’m feeling a lil existential haha
Well HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you. Here are 100 (imaginary) balloons and an (imaginary) bouquet of flowers. I hope you like shades of pink!
PS I would be lucky to have even half of the intelligence you have.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I keep thinking about this "hike" and how Asa will edit this video. She acts like it was an Olympic event, and she cried. He was wrangling Abbie, boo-hooing Piggy, a camera. Surely he didn't add the dogs to this. I will bet there was a ton of yelling, cursing, yanking (we won't see this part), . How many times did Abbie just plop down and try to take her shoes off? Princess P bitching the entire way. Everybody pouring sweat, Abbie filling her diaper, asking for snacks and cart ride. What in the hell did he think would happen??
Crying and sore after allegedly walking 1.6 miles. SMH. The real reason for the tears was likely due to there not being any hotdogs as her prize at the end of the “hike”. 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ok Tattlers that are familiar with the “hike” they did - in this ig story she is VERY dramatic about “surviving the hike”. She says she is SO sore. That it was hard and emotional. It was a mile? Right? It didn’t look like you climbed steep hill or rock formations. She acts like she has scaled the top of Pikes Peak. On one hand YAY for getting some actual exercise, but. If you act like you’re dying from a one mile walk….that should be telling. Oh, and the worst part? She broke two nails. 🙄
I actually burst out with a laugh when I watched this 😂 Her "hike" is much less than what most commuters who use public transport do on a daily basis, way less than anyone who has a job which is not behind a desk or a steering wheel, much less than what school children do every day on the playground. Cilldebeast is so unhealthy and slothful that she can't normally and comfortably walk a very short distance. My big question is how her tacky Lee Press-ons broke off. Was she grappling on to Abbie? Was she trying to lumber up after having a fall? Was she about to fall and a nail snapped off as she was clinging for dear life on to Dickdo? I need to know. That video reminded me of footage from Survivor😂😂😂😂😂 I can't imagine how badly they all ponged after their stroll....I mean "hike".

• Haha
Abbie has had four days of struggle. She doesn’t understand any of this vacation. Please take her, Sandy and Maverick home. The trip can be cut short..who cares at this point. Cilla can go to her MLM Palozza on her own, flying out of Jacksonville. They can start getting ready for their next phase - the private teacher deal. Just give Abbie a break and consider three weeks enough of a trip.
Two months of a vacation, for Abbie and 2 dogs is way too much. I'm sure she had rather go back home and the dogs would also be better off.

Reactions: 22
Two months of a vacation, for Abbie and 2 dogs is way too much. I'm sure she had rather go back home and the dogs would also be better off.

There's no going home... they quit their jobs to milk the public teet. And milk it they must. So on the road they stay.

• Haha
Of for goodness sake the DRAMA!! I'm no athlete by any standards, and I don't enjoy exercising, but I need to. I am virtually walking the LotR path from the Shire to Mordor. Over 1300 miles total. You can log your distance in by walking, running, swimming, aerobics, biking, etc. Anything you want will add to your mileage. It took me two weeks and I was able to go from one mile a day to over ten (spread out) on my indoor bike. I can now easily power walk two miles in no time with no soreness the next day.
You're going on an adventure!

Seriously would love this... my kind of excercise.

And Happy Birthday (belated and early) to all. Hopefully all your limos are not chickens and no tacky lawn signs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I actually burst out with a laugh when I watched this 😂 Her "hike" is much less than what most commuters who use public transport do on a daily basis, way less than anyone who has a job which is not behind a desk or a steering wheel, much less than what school children do every day on the playground. Cilldebeast is so unhealthy and slothful that she can't normally and comfortably walk a very short distance. My big question is how her tacky Lee Press-ons broke off. Was she grappling on to Abbie? Was she trying to lumber up after having a fall? Was she about to fall and a nail snapped off as she was clinging for dear life on to Dickdo? I need to know. That video reminded me of footage from Survivor😂😂😂😂😂 I can't imagine how badly they all ponged after their stroll....I mean "hike".
And the sad thing is, her struggle with that hike should be a real eye opener for her - shine a light on how she has to make lifestyle changes. But I fear she will do exactly the opposite - sooth with emotional eating and drinking. It is a very sad cycle (I've been there) and she's already had the surgery and screwed that pooch. I'm sure she feels helpless but dammit she isn't. She could turn things around and make changes. Would she get down to a size 10? Probably not, but she could make some real improvements on her health (heart/blood sugar/joints). I dog on these assholes all the time but man, it really is a shame that they're doing this to themselves.

Does he have Abbie holding his camera....sitting on rocks....on a hill??? Is he out of his mind?
1657550359163.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
In the vlog, as soon as they started waddling Pig was talking about quathedilath and hotdogth. Does this fat bleep ever stop thinking about food?! She was waddling behind Sweet girl and Ass, but did you see her bulldoze her way into the shop!? Lmao she couldn't wait to get her gunt through the door to shop for food.

I wonder if this trip has been a wake-up call for them both. Ass must be realising that Pig is somewhat disabled by being a bleeping huge glutton that cannot stop eating. Being so limited in where they can go, if she will fit on a chair, tying her hiking shoes etc. He must be so resentful by now because he's also doing everything for sweet girl.

Basically, their ability to do things on this trip not only revolves around Abbie and her severe IDD/autism, but also his morbidly obese wife who can barely walk anywhere. She has disabled herself through her gluttonous greed. Gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
And the sad thing is, her struggle with that hike should be a real eye opener for her - shine a light on how she has to make lifestyle changes. But I fear she will do exactly the opposite - sooth with emotional eating and drinking. It is a very sad cycle (I've been there) and she's already had the surgery and screwed that pooch. I'm sure she feels helpless but dammit she isn't. She could turn things around and make changes. Would she get down to a size 10? Probably not, but she could make some real improvements on her health (heart/blood sugar/joints). I dog on these assholes all the time but man, it really is a shame that they're doing this to themselves.
She really has so many options. They have the time and money. She wouldn't even have to vlog it or put it on social. Just do it. Go to a nutritionist. Change eating habits. Get your body moving even if you just toss music on and dance for 30 minutes a day. Any movement would help. Hell ho to counseling to deal with the unhealthy relationship with food and everything else in your life. Reduce alcohol consumption that will kill you on its own.

You'd think they just hiked Everest during a storm.

How is a hike " emotional"?
I get pushing 400 lbs, being morbidly obese it's tough to haul all that weight around...soooooooooo.....DO something about it! Grow up, make better choices...you seem to have money..use it to hire a trainer? See a dietician? Stop eating " ALL THE THINGS! "!!

Sorry I have zero sympathy for someone who can barely walk 2 years after WLS who CHOOSES to blow her surgery that cost thousands and thousands...drink, eat out daily and not take care of herself...let alone her own autistic and severely IDD child.

As for breaking your fake nails while camping...shut up. Go brush your feral daughters hair. This human being makes me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She really has so many options. They have the time and money. She wouldn't even have to vlog it or put it on social. Just do it. Go to a nutritionist. Change eating habits. Get your body moving even if you just toss music on and dance for 30 minutes a day. Any movement would help. Hell ho to counseling to deal with the unhealthy relationship with food and everything else in your life. Reduce alcohol consumption that will kill you on its own.
Also, the pool. Not just swimming, but also water aerobics. Exercising in water is very effective, and less stress on your joints.

• Heart

Does he have Abbie holding his camera....sitting on rocks....on a hill??? Is he out of his mind? View attachment 1408719
Can you imagine having their money and not taking advantage of a personal trainer, or a dietician, or having gourmet healthy foods delivered to your house? I'd even go to a fat camp, my cousin went to one in New Hampshire, he even got an upgraded fancy apartment for his visit and his wife got to go and learn how to cook better meals for both of them. They can afford it and they're throwing their health away with crap foods. Garbage people. MaidenX we're thinking on the same lines today!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Very true, but knowing how they think ("Profit First"), she could actually turn her health journey into actual helpful content. Lots of people can relate. But she's gotta get a grip on the emotional/mental part of it first - which she never has, and maybe never will.

Saying “that’s okay” just fixes everything.
Absolutely nothing that requires effort is your "thing", Piggy. And to be clear, what you did wasn't even a hike. It was a walk. A stroll. You don't like moving.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.