Fathering Autism #128 The Hambeasts Feast as Leaf Springs Break. How much more can that camper take?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last I heard it’s a free country and I can read whatever I want and participate in any discussion
Absolutely you can stay and say what you want. You're the one being a little witch and complaining. We can skip over your posts. Tattle on then. I agree with other Tattlers. It was only a matter of time. This is textbook.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
OH MY! Fellow Tattlers, raise your hand if you knew this was coming? 🤣

I can only speak for myself here, but I don't eat like a bleeping sow in heat. nachos, french fries, sausage and syrup, PF Changs, ice cream, etc. I am on my feet all day, almost every day. I don't waller around with 400 calories of Dunkin in hand all day. So, believe it honey...there is a world where others don't eat and then obviously find themselves pushing 400 lbs like PIGcilla Maass. I also know there are multiple people here that were obese, had there same or similar surgery as PIGcilla did, and have worked hard to utilize the tool of WLS and maintain the weightless they achieved. Why all the fat jokes? Cause she's fat, and because I can, they can, we can...
Believe it. Nothing magical. Just pure hard core facts.
Yep... saw it from a mile away ... like I said.. take these types with a grain of salt.

The Massives are GRIFTERS who prey on the weak minded... who brag about #105 lbs down.. while we see her eating like a contestant on my 600 lb life. So there may be over weight people posting here... but that really isn't the point..they dont put their lives out there like the Massives...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Perhaps you're not with the right group. You came here, claimed you worked for them, then got mad because we asked about them, you don't seem to have any real info to share and now whose side are you on? Why did you come here?
Perhaps Isaiah is getting out of the Hell on Wheels tour by staying home and responding to Tattle🧐🧐🧐🧐😂😂

And there it is. Hi Asa/Isaiah/summer/humper. My money is on Isaiah as part of his “internship “ 😂
Bahahah!! I just posted something simiar:LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
“It’s a free country”. The 11 year old mentality on the same level as “you’re not the boss of me” and “I know you are, but what am I”

My money is still on Isaiah 😂
Chatting with a fellow tat outside of here earlier in the week. AintNuthin was given the name AintNew. LMAO. Someone is quite familiar with this site, and is definitely stirring up tit. Likely for their own entertainment. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I never got mad at questions being asked just said that I didn’t want to disclose my pay but if you and others don’t get why then so be it
And maybe I have nothing of value to add cause it seems you all know so much more than I ever will know about them and by saying lives revolving around them I mean there are folks who despise them but know every single move in a very creepy way
Oh FFS, they're the ones that put their lives on the internet. You really need to go look at the creepy comments posted on FA and then get back to us. ASSa leaves those comments up but gets all butt hurt when people call him out on his bullshit. Please, quit while you're ahead.

• Heart
Chatting with a fellow tat outside of here earlier in the week. AintNuthin was given the name AintNew. LMAO. Someone is quite familiar with this site, and is definitely stirring up tit. Likely for their own entertainment. 🤣
My thought is the poster is a former Tattler, not a former SW employee or Isaiah.
1- Isaiah is as obnoxious as Asa- he doesnt have the self control to respond without being defensive or cocky.
2- A former employee would have something to say, right? Why show up here and literally dance around but offer no insight at all?
3- A former Tattler, or even a current one with a second account may just be bored AF and stirring the pot.

• Heart
  • Wow
Some of the people here sound like they got something real personal against these people. I read so many people make comments about how they treat Abbie but I have not seen them mistreat her or neglect her in anyway so I am not sure where you all are getting that from and hoping she goes to a group home or something. That is so crazy to want a child to be put in a crooked system
Yeah I dislike them but not enough to have my life revolve around them and harass them and how come every one repeats the same things with no original thought
Plus I find it very hard to believe that people on this site are active and not obese so why all the fat jokes
But yea I get that this is a different forum so keep up the snark as I’m enjoying reading on my end
Is that you Asshole?

So, putting your non-verbal IDD/Autistic child on YouTube is ok with you? You don't consider that neglect? If you've been reading here, that is pretty much the #1 issue with these assholes. Abbie can't consent to this tit show so yeah, they are mistreating her.

ASSa and Priscilla are grifters and they exploit their disabled child. Sorry you can't wrap your brain around those facts. Some things are repeated but I would argue they need being repeated. And you keep reading and posting here so is your life revolving around them too... 🤣 🤣 :m 🤣 🤣
Is that you Asshole?
So this kind of bullshit isn't exploitational? He got an unbelievable amount of views from this.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Yep... saw it from a mile away ... like I said.. take these types with a grain of salt.

The Massives are GRIFTERS who prey on the weak minded... who brag about #105 lbs down.. while we see her eating like a contestant on my 600 lb life. So there may be over weight people posting here... but that really isn't the point..they dont put their lives out there like the Massives...
I never made a dime being fat, lol.
And I lost over #140 lbs. WITHOUT WEIGHT LOSS SURGERY and I still didn't make any money. I did however add years to my life and never lied about.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Ok I said they don’t mistreat her I never said they don’t exploit her

Exploitation of a minor who is mentally handicapped and has no say in anything being done to her really does seem like mistreatment to me. They may not be physically abusing her but showing her most vulnerable moments for the world to watch (and receive profit off of it) can't be in her best interest. I don't think this is what she would have chosen for herself is she was able. They found a way to make money and let Asa be his own boss because he cant work for others.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Big p’s feet are probably way too fat for those hiking “shoes”. I personally didn’t break mine in before hiking, but they were still super comfortable. I got merrel hiking boots, highly recommend them btw, the waterproof ones work great for snow boots too! Could that witch stand any farther away from maverick when she was helping to wash him? Also where the heck are they camping? I never saw any cows when we were in the badlands. They aren’t generally free roaming animals. The badlands has bison, and cows and bison are usually kept apart due to transmission of disease from bison to cattle. They must not be in the National park. I cannot believe that in 17 years they have not put shoes and socks on Abby. If they got shoes with laces it would be harder for her to take them off every where she goes
At Nomad View Dispersed Camping at Buffalo Gap National Grassland in Wall, the instructions mention to keep the cattle gates closed when you enter and exit the property. https://www.campendium.com/nomad-view

• Heart
Reactions: 10
LOL MY life certainly does not revolve around these people. It revolves around my own son. I know a ton about autism because my kid also has autism and ID like Abbie. I know they could be doing a lot more with regards to using her AAC tablet, having a structured routine, and I know the homeschooling route as well. Regarding their health, that will bite them in the ass sooner rather than later. They are living on luck as far as that goes so far. My hubby had a heart attack last Jan that he was lucky to survive. He is/was not as obese as either A or P. Imagine one of them having a major medical crisis? It's just a matter of time before it happens.
Asa and P are still fairly young, but it will most definitely catch up with them as far as their health goes.

Reactions: 14
Some of the people here sound like they got something real personal against these people. I read so many people make comments about how they treat Abbie but I have not seen them mistreat her or neglect her in anyway so I am not sure where you all are getting that from and hoping she goes to a group home or something. That is so crazy to want a child to be put in a crooked system
Yeah I dislike them but not enough to have my life revolve around them and harass them and how come every one repeats the same things with no original thought
Plus I find it very hard to believe that people on this site are active and not obese so why all the fat jokes
But yea I get that this is a different forum so keep up the snark as I’m enjoying reading on my end
RE: "Plus I find it very hard to believe that people on this site are active and not obese so why all the fat jokes"

I have nothing against overweight people...those who are not exploitative, dishonest, manipulative grifters. So...if the shoe fits 😉 I am 55 years old, 119 pounds, fit as a fiddle and could run circles around these severely unhealthy people. But you know what? I work at it every day because it's important to me to be healthy for myself and for my family who depend on me. They are gluttons who brought their followers along on P's WLS journey when it served them, but chose to put a sock in it when she began to gain the weight back. It's irresponsible, as many were watching for guidance.

I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, but am now joining my fellow Tattlers who doubt you are who you say you are. But either way...welcome! The more the merrier 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I never made a dime being fat, lol.
And I lost over #140 lbs. WITHOUT WEIGHT LOSS SURGERY and I still didn't make any money. I did however add years to my life and never lied about.
Same here..lost 80 plus pounds without WLS and did not profit except through health and confidence. It is, however, a constant witch to keep off, but that’s the price I pay - for my lifetime.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.