Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
God, there is so much to unpack from these last two blogs, but we should really just burn the whole fucking suitcase.

I do think Abbie likely dropped the iPad out the window. I’ve had cases like that before for my own crotch goblin and they are bouncy af. And heading down a highway would make it travel farther. But, after the initial toss/drop, I absolutely think it was helped into that mud puddle for content. I find it hilaaaaarious that she was crying about her hey dudes. They were literally created for rough/dirty work, and are machine washable. What a fucking turnip. I 100% watched that shit show in hopes of seeing Swinzilla do a face plant in the mud.

What in the 1974 Barbie steakhouse hell was Abbie wearing? That shirt was a polyester nightmare. Burn it. Then burn it again.

what is with the port a potty sink?! Can you imagine how gross that tank will be with all that morgue makeup in it? Vomitous. Waddle your wide load ass to the bathroom like a normal human being. You don’t live in a van down by the river. Yet.

The whole “you see 8 minutes of our day” thing. Valid. But guess what, Fatty McButterpants? YOU are the Einstein that poorly cobbles together that 8 minutes, and then shares it with the world. If you don’t like the narrative, change it, so you don’t look like a fucking pine cone. This isn’t a reality show where you have no control over the story that is pieced together. You literally are choosing the 8 minutes. So if you are half adding a story, then people are going to call you on your bullshit. If you don’t like it, get a real job.

I hate these twatwaffles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
Personal assistant, like shes Kris freaking Jenner, managing and running dozens of multi-million dollar businesses!
What the hell does she need an assistant for? Thought SL was so easy! Work from your phone!
She doesnt do anything with her Slop and Stuff channel anymore.
I dont see her pushing any side projects anymore, and no new sponsors.
Does she need someone to fetch her coffee and viddles?
Feed the fish and walk the dogs? Do the laundry?
Nope- Asa does all of that. This heifer needs assistance doing NOTHING.
Elizabeth, I'm coming to join ya honey!! 🤣 🤣🤣
Perfect timing, @RocketQueen with the Kris Jenner reference. Here goes!

Boss Babes!

6457CCB2-6E02-4531-9F65-88E10A774888.png

Selling Makeup!

8B88C2F1-7D3A-4EDB-BFEF-A27BDE50D67D.png

Glamming with the Posse!

E1B8FFC8-668F-4286-AC6B-F6D061A5D387.jpeg

465EF1F7-B31F-4CCF-B0D2-98008E9DAABD.jpeg

Flaunting that Style!

EAE056CD-EEDC-4082-8700-4E17273F5961.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

What the ....

VIP Member
For those of you who can’t stomach the vlogs here is some more screen grabs of the infamous chucking of the iPad.

Screenshot_20211119-093324~3.png

Here is Piggies mammoth shadow and here is the knee deep mud :rolleyes: where the iPad landed. Very far from the road and landed face up. The corners don’t appear to have mud on them. If it bounced five times then you would think it would have gotten more mud on the sides and front…just had a thought. Maybe Abbie did chuck it out the window but just fell by the road, needing better content, they chucked it further and voila…happy humpers.

Screenshot_20211119-093801~2.png

Here is all the traffic. :rolleyes: Sure there is traffic, going the other direction.

Screenshot_20211119-093116~2.png

Screenshot_20211119-094034~3.png

Here is Piggy “reprimanding Abbie”

Humper comments:
Screenshot_20211119-102748~2.png

Screenshot_20211119-102915~2.png

Screenshot_20211119-093953~2.png

How typical, it’s always about the Pig.

Screenshot_20211119-093928~4.png

Screenshot_20211119-101847~3.png

Here she is showing more motherly care and concern for the iPad than Abbie.

Screenshot_20211119-093531~2.png

Ha, ha, ha! That’s fucking funny Asshat! You got jokes!

And here she is, Ms. Woman Empowerment, Ms. Boss Babe, Ms. Independent, Ms. Owner of Multiple Businesses, saving the day, rescuing her daughters means of communication.
Screenshot_20211119-124225-882.png

Screenshot_20211119-124147-658.png

Sike!
Screenshot_20211119-125614-934.png

Favorite comment of the evening:
Screenshot_20211119-102557~4.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Ok. So I checked the hours of every SW in America. (Remember, I havent worked in two months and I'm housebound. Im fkn bored! LOL)
It appears SW is not profitable across the board. Many locations are closed 2 days a week, and many more have six hour days. SIX!!
Wisconsin is "temporarily closed- stay tuned!"
I cannot wait for them to close up shop. CANNOT WAIT!!!!
It is my solemn Tattle vow that I will create many sock accounts and drag her to death.
Its good to have goals!! 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Krishascooties

VIP Member
The constant praise and the dumb-ass voice Piggy uses to talk to Abbie has me wanting to drop kick her in the damn mouth. There is no way Piggy constantly talks to her like this. I believe she is doing it for the vlog because she sounds scared, and she doesn't't know how to interact with her daughter.
No wonder Abbie threw the tablet out of the car.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Melissa Roper

VIP Member
I forgot to mention from yesterday's video. After Assa said that he was upset that pig pee was off again had her retreat, Abby was more independent now than she ever was years ago.
How is she more independent? She can't even dress herself. Not knocking people who have severe autism, but it really rub me the wrong way. She looks and acts the same from the 3 years of videos that I watched. Her behavior is horrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

SCCOct66

VIP Member
Tonight’s vlog was VERY revealing. Asa titles it “bad news” and he starts out with the bad news about the fucking boat. Then when he finally gets around to talking about Don’s death…he Can’t understand why he feels something… Why he’s “in his feels” about this… Because someone you knew and cared about died, asshole. That’s what grief feels like for a normal person. But no, a narcissist is not familiar with feeling anything for someone else. This feeling is so foreign to you that you can’t explain it. I think that’s the saddest thing I’ve ever heard

• Heart
  • Sad

bready

VIP Member
It's funny, this board is always full of messages of support between our members...who are by and large welcoming people with rich lives, interesting careers, and loving families...but Asa shits on us for being "basement grannies" or whatever. Meanwhile he's a bitter hag who's estranged from one daughter, admitted to being a poor father during his son's early years, rarely spends time with the rest of his family, fears he'll never earn the approval of his in-laws, and has no friends to lean on for support, let alone for socialization. Dude probably dreams of having even one-tenth of the support and amusement the basement grannies casually provide to each other as near-strangers.

• Heart

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
AssA: How disrespectful to Don, a man who opened up Abbie’s and your family’s world. You have to include the shower dribble, and then lament about the boat, and eat crappy nuggets and sugary soft drinks in the park. If Don and Surfers for Autism were so influential in your Maassive lives, then dedicate a short video exclusively to him. You’ve made $$ off filming those weekends. Pay tribute to the man and get your selfish bullshit out of the way.

Rest In Peace, Don. You selflessly did more for autism awareness than these yahoos will ever accomplish.

P.S. Sell the damn boat.

• Heart
  • Sad

Maccafan

As someone who worked with autistic children for 15 years, Abbie should have 2 IPads - one for communication and one for watching videos etc.
I call BS on not disciplining her, just because a child has a disability, doesnt mean they don’t need discipline.
They are too lazy. If she had 2 IPads, they could take away the one she uses for entertainment as a punishment. Would have a meltdown sure, but if they had been consistent with this at an early age, it would work. At 16 it can been done but would take too much of their precious time.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

bready

VIP Member
Can you imagine being a 40 years old and posting a Tiktok that says "I'm so sick of hearing from people saying I've gained the weight back. Honey I've lost 100 pounds!" as if you're Kim Kardashian and there's a worldwide audience that actually gives a shit about your weight. Who, as an adult, posts on fucking Tiktok to address their "haters"??? Damn bitch, go on and live your life. You're an adult. If you have time to sit here and make online content drawing attention to how some nobody said something mean about you, then you have time to do your own damn laundry and answer your emails. There is no reason you should be so desperate for Tiktok drama...leave this shit to the teenagers. She just thrives on the idea of having "haters," it makes her feel important and gives her an excuse to talk about how great she thinks she is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I know I’m stating the obvious, but Asa should have put on a separate video honoring Don from Surfers for Autism.
I was thinking about that. I dont think he could have done much more, because he was lying about their "friendship". I doubt they had any communication beyond the events. I read up on Don and he was a stand-up guy. I doubt he considered Asa a "friend", more likely someone he was friendly with at SFA. If someone got wind of some fake friendship/tribute Asa would no doubt get called out on it.

And speaking of SFA- last yr was called off for COVID, but this year they held events in June, July, Aug, and Sept.
If SFA was so important to them and Abbie, why didnt they go even once??
June was tied up trying to open SW.
But instead of peeling rubber the day after the opening of SW to start Travel Maass in July, why didnt they haul that RV to Ft. Pierce and start their trip with SFA for Abbie?
Or any ONE of the Sept. weekends? Especially if they knew he was ill, and this may be his last summer? Why not go and show their support for something so "life changing" for Abbie?? Probably because Isaiah and Summer are gone and cannot travel with them anymore. They were the ones chasing Abbie around the beach. Asa couldnt do it for long and P couldnt chase her at all.
He's just full of shit.
That mans death was just something for him to talk about. :mad::mad:

• Heart
  • Sad

Hotographer512

VIP Member
She wants a personal assistant to stuff "Abbie's ornaments" into bags this holiday season.
They tried to teach Abbie but of course she had to be prompted every step of the way and was entirely too slow for that jobby job!
No way in hell percillerpotamus is going to do it herself.
Why doesn't she call the local Vocational Rehab and hire a "special needs" person to be her fuking personal assistant?
I mean those Hambeasts need to put their money where their mouths are regarding "hiring special needs" individuals.

• Heart
  • Haha

bready

VIP Member
This situation could have ended badly, considering Big P left Abbie inside the car alone, on the side of the very busy highway.
I'm not even considering what if Abbie somehow used her Houdini tricks to escape her seatbelt, but what if a vehicle passing by had a mishap and crashed into the parked car with Abbie inside. 🤦‍♀️

Now that we know this has a happy ending, I will admit that I seriously haven’t laughed this hard in a long time. Seeing Big P in all her helpless, pathetic glory traipsing around on the side of an expressway totally clueless with bags on her feet, waving an umbrella while attempting to rescue the iPad, all set to quirky music which reminded me of a scene from Benny Hill. 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
I had to watch it twice and I LMAO at her the entire time. 😂😂 The more I watch, the more the intro music sounds like Super Nintendo's Donkey Kong Country music!!:ROFLMAO:😂😂🤷‍♀️🐒🦍🎶🎶🎵

She really is a useless idiot and scripted or not, this was entertaining during the moments the music was playing, which made her look even more ridiculously pathetic and comical.🤣😂😂😂
That would be at 3:09 thru 3:50 minutes for those of you who do not want to watch the entire vlog. But seriously, if you need a good laugh, at least watch that part! ASSa knows we love to snark on Big P and he is giving us a lot to work with tonight.

I present to you "Doppo saves the day and the iPad, no thanks to the dimwitted damsel 🤦🏻‍♀️ in distress."

Abbie was contemplating how to make this mother-daughter day even more fun!!
View attachment 874994

View attachment 874913

View attachment 874914

View attachment 874996

View attachment 875026

View attachment 875066

View attachment 875017

View attachment 874997

View attachment 875000

View attachment 875001

View attachment 875002

View attachment 875003

View attachment 875040

View attachment 874922

View attachment 875042
I always love when they slip up and say something that reveals how they really feel. Priscilla's comment "I cannot believe she did this to me" is a perfect example...it's all about HER. She believes Abbie does shit specifically to bother her. And her concern is for herself, not for Abbie. Who cares that her child is sitting unattended in a car on the side of the road? Who cares that her child might be without her all-important communication device? Not Priscilla Maass!

Also we all know they love to use Abbie to get special perks...so she's another layer of dumbass for not thinking to use Abbie this time around. It would have been so easy to lie and say the reason she needed someone to help her was because she was afraid to leave Abbie unattended in the car for that long. And yet that lie never occurred to her...probably because thinking about Abbie's safety and well-being never occurred to her.

I also loved when Crystal easily stepped into the world's shallowest mud puddle, and I forget the exact words byt Priscilla said something like "Imagine what would have happened if I got in there." Based on how it looked when Crystal walked through, I imagine your ankles would have gotten wet, and that's about it. Get over it, dipshit.

• Heart
  • Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
She wants a personal assistant to stuff "Abbie's ornaments" into bags this holiday season.
They tried to teach Abbie but of course she had to be prompted every step of the way and was entirely too slow for that jobby job!
No way in hell percillerpotamus is going to do it herself.
Why doesn't she call the local Vocational Rehab and hire a "special needs" person to be her fuking personal assistant?
I mean those Hambeasts need to put their money where their mouths are regarding "hiring special needs" individuals.
Yep! And Summer is gone too! She got stuck with it the past few years.
I hope their sales suck, and they are stuck with a shit ton of outdated crap that they will have to mark down!

Anyone fancy working in that hell hole ? View attachment 868388
Personal assistant, like shes Kris freaking Jenner, managing and running dozens of multi-million dollar businesses!
What the hell does she need an assistant for? Thought SL was so easy! Work from your phone!
She doesnt do anything with her Slop and Stuff channel anymore.
I dont see her pushing any side projects anymore, and no new sponsors.
Does she need someone to fetch her coffee and viddles?
Feed the fish and walk the dogs? Do the laundry?
Nope- Asa does all of that. This heifer needs assistance doing NOTHING.
Elizabeth, I'm coming to join ya honey!! 🤣 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I'm late, my grandbabies came to visit. :love:

I cannot stand her. That weird, cutesy, "just a helpless Princess" tone of voice that she thinks is so attractive is like nails on a chalkboard for me.
First off, #Momchef, if you are marinating in soy you do not need to add salt, let alone sea salt and table salt.
She thought she was the cats ass that she pronounced "faux" correctly. Wonder how long she practiced?
Then, hey- its my cooking channel, but Im a lazy slor. Asa, get your rotund ass over here and get busy.
Enough soy to make the cali rice brown. Soy has so much sugar and salt she may as well just had real sticky rice. Idiot!
"A-tha! The meat is supposeth to rest!"
For a minute I thought he was going to clock her ass with that spatula!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

What the ....

VIP Member
I'll start...
How do you reach around and wipe you arse with the T-rex arms and gunt?
How do you tie your shoelaces?
Do you have boils under your gunt roll?
How much did your cpap machine cost?
What is it like having a thick, beefy tongue?
Did you ride the short bus when you were a kid?
Why are you such a fucking munter?
Oh, me me me, I have some questions!

I have heard some speculation that your son may be gay. How do you feel about that?

There is also speculation that you may have a crush on Lurch. You giggle like a school girl around her. Thoughts?

How’s spankiewrld doing financially?

Are you really as stupid as you seem, or is it just an act?

How many pounds of butter, blocks of cheese and packets of ranch does your family consume in an average week?

Are your husband’s boobs soft and squishy or hard as a rock?

What really happened to Crotch Digger’s fudge?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33