Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bready

VIP Member
Asshole can dish it out but can’t take it - even from the “squad”
Ok, this one I actually see as a normal exchange between friends...which probably tells you a lot about me and my friends 😆

Every time they film an Isaiah "homecoming" and we see him enter the house with that big camera and fluffy mic held out in front of him, it just makes me thinking about how fucking stupid their vlogging is. Imagine going through life with a lense held out between you and the world...just so you can "catch all the action" of you entering your parents' house through their sneaker-scented disaster of a laundry room and a living room strewn with cushions, while your mom's beloved dog jumps and growls at you, and your exploited, drugged-out sister ignores your very presence. All for videos that don't even break 20k in views. Seems fulfilling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

KateK

VIP Member
OMG...I'm buthineth owner ...I need to find a random person on fathebook to wash my dirty clothes.... I need to do THITH...I am a buthineth owner..multiple buthinetthes ..... DIANE I am talking to you!!!!

I can ethploit my 16 year old child if I want!!!!

Asshat.. she cant hear you ...she is blocked!!! :LOL:

I am not going to filter myth elf .... as she has a filter on at this very moment.... even tho no makeup.

Be NITHE!!! The people I scam matter......with my MLM!!!

(thats a rundown of P's live)

• Haha
  • Heart

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
Did

Did anyone notice, at about the 8.06 mark, Abbie raises her hand as if to say stop filming? and Abbie should have pulled the fat pigs hair out....just a couple of bruises isn't enough!
Holy cow! Apparently Abbie goes ape shit on P. They say she won’t get bigger? With what they feed her, in a few years she will be the size of P, so yes she will get bigger. Noticed he mentioned that “someone” was dropping a video about the whole ipad throwing incident, which we all know was DCP. Cilla has hurt feelings apparently. She recorded the whole ordeal so they could make profit off of it so to say the other person putting the video out is monetized, well so are they lol. What dumb shits!!!

• Heart

Kimmied

VIP Member
Good question. I'm not a autism parent nor do I know anyone on the spectrum but I would think that she knew what she was doing or else she would not have adjusted her "stim" after being confronted by your former supervisor. Just like small children learn how to manipulate people they come in contact with.

I agree with you. Assa was most likely in the vehicle with them and directed the entire show.

Wouldn't it be lovely if we could all meet face-to-face? I adore everyone on Tattle. How are you holding up, Kimmed? I send you love and light everyday.
Thank you! I’m in thinking mode right now. My main tumor actually shrank a bit, but I have a lesion that’s new. This is once again a time I’m happy my husband is a pediatric oncologist. He makes sure I have all of my options laid out and is looking for something new to try. I’m tired of this fight. The last almost year has kicked my ass bad. I came out of my home isolation two days ago. My cleaning people sucked so I’ve been stress cleaning the last two days. I’m going to not think about Xavier and his friend yet to be named and concentrate on my family for a few weeks. Maintenance meds only and I made my husband take my feeding tube out. On the steroids again so that should help.

Sorry for being long winded. My kids don’t know any of this and it helps to unload it. I’m still pretty terrified.

Last edited:
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
One of the latest humper attack replies on the IPad vlog (on FB) was that “your mother should have swallowed”. I gave a 😮 reaction to it. It was very inappropriate and disgusting. I tried to find it again, but it was buried within the 1.3K comments received.
I find it so ironic that Asa refers to us as cruel, when his supporters behave that way. He's a garbage human and so are many of his minions.

Asa is doing a SL live right now, and Isaiah is there with him.
Isaiah ruined Asas sales pitch about the charcoal soap, he said it makes his whole shower black. Asa had to cut him off. Good going Golden Boy. Preach the truth about this MLM crap 😂 😂
Last addition- Asa had a thing at the bottom of the chat that said: "Send 200 stars to see your comment here!" I have never seen that before...maybe P does it and Ive never noticed, but seriously? Pay to see your comment?! Holy shit!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
LMFAO...Piggy held this look for what seemed like 10 minutes after hearing about the lack of lemons for her mixed drinks.

View attachment 884374View attachment 884376
Yeah. That sweathog was pissed someone stole their lemons....but thinks nothing of stealing and scamming their followers.
What a piece of shit human. I'm glad you're lemonless!

Oh- and Isaiah, in his vlog acting so put out by a dog barking in the distance, seriously? I bet their neighbors feel the same about Abbie honking.

• Heart
  • Haha

Whimsical

VIP Member
As I read all the posts here I realize I do not know how to snark without being totally cruel. Any suggestions for me? I love all your funny posts and really do laugh when I read them. I want to play with the big kids too! Thanks all!
Welcome to the most awesome place to snark away about the mASSive family!! The more the merrier and to be honest, nothing anyone here says really shocks us anymore!! :ROFLMAO:😂😂😂 Except picking on Abbie, that is off-limits.

With that said, each person has their own reason for being here or what brought them here. I was a die-hard fan of this family until I saw fans on their channel defending them in regards to the information leaked to the internet about ASSa's first daughter. I then saw a different side of them. :eek::oops: I somehow found my way to this site in March of 2020 I believe.

I was quiet for a while as I read the forum posts from the start to the day I joined.:unsure: That was A LOT of reading!! I took in all the information being shared and once I became comfortable posting, I then found my groove, alongside the others who love to make snarky images/photos of ASSa and Big P. I've met a few friends with who I am now friends in 'real life' with from this group.

I am here to rip on ASSa and Big P. I don't really concern myself with the "exploitation of Abbie" as some refer to it. Truth be told, it's pointless for me to get all worked up over something I cannot change. 🤷‍♀️ They are horrible parents in many ways, however, she has food/water/a home/and is taken care of, much more so than many kids in this world, so I tend to not get all worked up over things like that.

Picking on anyone else who chooses to appear in their ridiculous vlogs, well they are fair game, and most of it is done in good fun, vs being mean.

Now being mean to ASSa and Big P, they deserve it and there is something very satisfying in it! :ROFLMAO:😂😂😂:m

Welcome and we look forward to your contributions and snark!! :love::ROFLMAO:😂

PS..when you see this dancing mushroom, :mit is supposed to be Big P, aka Priscilla!

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
And ya know, they are actually damn lucky that iPad didnt hit another car's window or windshield and cause an accident. She really shouldnt be able to roll her window down.

• Heart

KateK

VIP Member
Idk. She said he was somewhere, I thought she said "diving" but knew that couldnt be right....didnt care enough to rewind though. LOL
And as much as i dislike him, he was right. Shes calling him, hes not there...whats he supposed to do about it?! For someone who claims to be such a strong bossbabe she has zero problem solving skills.

Oh and P, yes- I have no doubt everyone was wondering why the fat woman with chip bags on her feet was sliding through the mud with an umbrella. I only hope someone took their own pics to share. LMAO
I always wonder if Asshat is actually there and they are just building a narrative. I cant imagine being at the side of the rode to get that iPad and then set up the camera so it can film you looking like a fool.. one thing she didn't think about the fact that she would have no filters on making her look like she lost 100 lbs... so that is why she is getting so many questions about her weight.

They have zero discipline with Abbie... oh..sweet girl threw her iPad out the window..oh well... lets reward her with treats and a cart ride. I bet Abbie is a nightmare to be around with zero discipline or consistency.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I forgot to mention from yesterday's video. After Assa said that he was upset that pig pee was off again had her retreat, Abby was more independent now than she ever was years ago.
How is she more independent? She can't even dress herself. Not knocking people who have severe autism, but it really rub me the wrong way. She looks and acts the same from the 3 years of videos that I watched. Her behavior is horrible.
He also gave it away when he said they couldnt just go for a ride and not get Dunkin, because she would meltdown when they got home, because she asked for Dunkin and didnt get it.
Thats the problem- 90% of the time anything she taps on that iPad they do, under the guise of "shes communicating". But that doesnt help her because communication is not one way. She doesnt understand no, later, tomorrow, etc etc. Shes learned if she keeps hitting the buttons, keeps signing or poking them, they'll usually cave.
She seems to understand the cards on the fridge for "not available". Why cant they put a "not available" button on the iPad, so when she does this they can show her and tap "unavailable" right back? Sure, it will piss her off, but maybe over time she would learn and wouldnt meltdown all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

RocketQueen

VIP Member
She is such a little baby bitch. I'm only watching this hoping she will fall, but I bet she won't. I can't believe she spent all that time hamming it up and setting shots up for the vlog. She is a fucking idiot.
Thilla: I'm so embarrassed,so I sit here and film my idiot self.
And Lurch, on her way to the Roller Derby ( !! 🤣 !!) just happens to be in the area with mud boots and a shovel on her.
And she managed to shoot herself attempting the iPad save, but not Abbies miraculous behavior while getting food.
My BS meter is beeping.
Best thing about this vlog was no Asa. 👍👍

• Haha
  • Heart

MSlix73

VIP Member
Posting on social media for a complete stranger with no background check( you know they won’t do one themselves ) to come into their home, around their daughter. These leghumpers go crazy for these posts..wait for the “woe is me” replies saying they would love the job;but they live in the mountains of Tibet and their caravan is broken.
Why not contact an agency that can find an assistant for her…. She is an idiot

• Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
If the boat has not been in dry storage (it hasn't - it looked like it was in the water in a boat slip - and it hasn't been run at all this year, it is covered with algae and funk on the bottom - and the innerworkings are likely dried up and need work. That is 100% their fault. If they want to fake being "boat people", you can rent a damn boat once a year for content. They suck so hard.
Big P will be crushed about the boat though. The only reason she wanted it was so they could be IN the Christmas Boat parade instead of a spectator.
Remember last year?! They had one lame string of lights, and she was waving those T-Rex arms over her head, slinging her fat ass all over while looking at the people on shore and yelling Woooooowhoooo! like she was the star of the show.
She is not only an attention whore, she's delusional AF!! 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart