Fathering Autism #108 Farm! Guns! Abbie runs. Muckbang trip for Pig and her huns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's quite the funny guy. I'll have to record a video of him reacting to them bc it was just pure gold

This is brilliant! I'd love to see fellow Tattle member's SOs/friends/etc react vids. It could be just audio or keep the recording on the tv to protect identities. I was thinking of creating an email acct so certain things we're hidden from those prying, beady AssHair eyes. She most certainly reads here too - guaranteed!

'Blech' is my fav lol! I'm convinced she has Bell's Palsy OR she's had a stroke/heart attack & they're keeping it hush-hush
It gets droopier the drunker she is. She's a mutant.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That whole hater thing last night was a hoot.
If she didnt care, Asa wouldnt be monitoring every comment.

I missed her "ask me anything" live, which I assume is what set her off to begin with, but I'd have plenty to ask!
* Why arent you hashtagging #105lbs anymore?
* Hows Zumba going?
* How many miles are you up to on the Peleton?
* Does Abbie sit at her vanity and paint her nails?
* What happened to your #TheseCurves shirt you were so proud of?
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The Maasholes both treat their children as objects and property. They do it to Isaiah and he is off to college. But with Abigail it is worse because she can not do anything to fight it (outside of negative behaviors.) To them they literally own their kids. Anything and everything they choose to do to them is perfectly fine because they belong to them. They are possessions not people. And poor Abigail has proven to be a source of income, and identity, for them both so they double down on the dehumanization.
And also the “kids have no rights” thing

Yesterday afternoon Pig posts an IG Story, encouraging us to ask her anything. 🤔
Once she gets liquored up, she spends 11 minutes “not caring” what people think.🤔
Coincidence? I think NOT.😼 Me thinks questions she recieved were less than desirable.😂
Oh! She is a business owner, in case you did not know. She mentioned it a time or two. 🐽
An observation, Mandalee, Sarah McCarthy and Dear Leah have become very quiet. Sherie Havernick still answers the humpers, but you can barely decipher her comments so, meh. 👀 Did they call off the ankle biters? Or ARE they the ankle biters?
Also, when she returned from Slimeslut Palooza in Savannah, a conversation was had here about how it seemed that Pig came back with a snout full of steam and was ready to dig in and exploit “her girl” in any way possible. Well, now it is all on the haters.
🐽I don’t care what you think haters. I will do what I want.🐽
And on that note I say, You rotten, lazy ass, witch. 💩🍆💩
View attachment 871384
OH now she’s HER child?! Whatever happened to “Isaiah is my child and Abbie is asa’s child”?!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I agree with you. Likely just tired of dealing with it and paying storage fees for something he list interest in. He wont get near the amount he has into it. Certainly not enough to make a difference if they were struggling.
Maybe a case or two from that stupid wine club they belong to. That should hold them over for 3 or 4 days

Reactions: 11
Incontinence no.

But smearing and playing with poo is sensory.

Yes it's nasty. But she doesn't know or understand that feces is gross.

My daughter did it once... she was a toddler... it was EVERYWHERE.... like in places she couldn't reach. I was cleaning for hours.
D
Kids are discusting

Eta... my daughter is not autistic. Playing in diapers is a pretty common toddler behavior

She may “not know or understand” (ass says the same thing, 🤮) but THEY DO and she knows what they say to her,therefore should do something about it besides letting her do it! Same with eating dirt,paper and packing peanuts!

Reactions: 11
As I read all the posts here I realize I do not know how to snark without being totally cruel. Any suggestions for me? I love all your funny posts and really do laugh when I read them. I want to play with the big kids too! Thanks all!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She may “not know or understand” (ass says the same thing, 🤮) but THEY DO and she knows what they say to her,therefore should do something about it besides letting her do it! Same with eating dirt,paper and packing peanuts!
Did not say anyone should allow a child to play in their tit. Not even close.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Well Isaiah posted a vlog.
Dead serious here- I dont know why he vlogs.
There are only so many times we can watch the hiking and scenery.
He has NOTHING to say- nada.
All he's been doing is pushing for sales of his photos.
I like Davis and Taj much better.
The old stoner in me is drawn to them lol

Oh P.S.-
He called mommy for instructions to cook a massive steak most other college kids cant afford, and her famous potatoes. Thrilling!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Woah, the beast really got it in for Diane. She even referred to her as 'sweet girl'. Then Ass piped up 'she couldn't hear that because I already blocked her'. Her droopy snout and lithp were going like the clappers. 10/10 would recommend. If only the beast could be that fired up and passionate about healthy eating and extherthise, she wouldn't be a 400 pound stump.

To watch the beast giving it to Diane real good, go on Facebook and search for lipstick mama. The live video will be on her page.
Who is diane?

Reactions: 3
Well Isaiah posted a vlog.
Dead serious here- I dont know why he vlogs.
There are only so many times we can watch the hiking and scenery.
He has NOTHING to say- nada.
All he's been doing is pushing for sales of his photos.
I like Davis and Taj much better.
The old stoner in me is drawn to them lol
He is pretty dull. He was/is in FA vlogs too. He is no different, or more special, than any other boy his age. If he came up with a WHY behind his videos he could create his own audience.

As it is the only reason anyone watches is because he is Abigails brother. That is it. He wasn't allowed to develop his own identity. He never will either until he breaks away from the other Maasholes

• Heart
We're talking about someone who used to water the fake plant in her sitting room cuz she thought it was real, lol.
I dated a teacher who has a sister that is a lawyer. One thanksgiving she chopped up the zucchini i was going to stuff to put in the salad because she thought it was a cucumber. PS I an not a lawyer lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Isaiah's Vlog:
Isaiah, you start off talking about adulting, but mommy gets you prepaid grocery cards. Also, most people have been, and still are regularly wearing a mask. It's new to you because your family could give a damn about others. We've been wearing masks consistently for a good 2 yers now. Nothing new, buddy!

Fathering Autism Vlog:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Can you imagine being a 40 years old and posting a Tiktok that says "I'm so sick of hearing from people saying I've gained the weight back. Honey I've lost 100 pounds!" as if you're Kim Kardashian and there's a worldwide audience that actually gives a tit about your weight. Who, as an adult, posts on bleeping Tiktok to address their "haters"??? Damn witch, go on and live your life. You're an adult. If you have time to sit here and make online content drawing attention to how some nobody said something mean about you, then you have time to do your own damn laundry and answer your emails. There is no reason you should be so desperate for Tiktok drama...leave this tit to the teenagers. She just thrives on the idea of having "haters," it makes her feel important and gives her an excuse to talk about how great she thinks she is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
That whole hater thing last night was a hoot.
If she didnt care, Asa wouldnt be monitoring every comment.

I missed her "ask me anything" live, which I assume is what set her off to begin with, but I'd have plenty to ask!
* Why arent you hashtagging #105lbs anymore?
* Hows Zumba going?
* How many miles are you up to on the Peleton?
* Does Abbie sit at her vanity and paint her nails?
* What happened to your #TheseCurves shirt you were so proud of?
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
I guess I can pull out Mary Smith and check it out if it’s still there. I don’t think Mary is blocked, but my dog is.

• Haha
I remember that video. He was lugging two big plants in their pots that Priscilla sent him for...He put on er in the truck and Abbie took off. He chased her holding onto the other plant and caught her....holding onto her with one hand and still holding the plant with the other hand.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 9
I just stumbled upon one of P's Instagram pages. The lack of intelligent life is astounding...

maa.priscilla
Follow

Priscilla maass

All things cooking, autism advocate, makeup, skincare, football, fashion and weight loose. Basically a mixed bag of Priscilla

:oops: :oops::oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.