Fathering Autism #108 Farm! Guns! Abbie runs. Muckbang trip for Pig and her huns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™m sorry if this was already said, but in the last few minutes of Isaiahs blog you can see the new outdoor bar by the ā€œofficeā€ windows. Why are they hiding stuff? Did they trade the peloton for it? hmmm

I liked your comment. I missed the nasty ladyā€™s reply.
I think the Paxton lady, is an Arse soc account, as Issy went to Paxton school, and Arse doesnā€™t have enough imagination to make up ā€˜greatā€™ names. The likes of Tonia Kind is another example, as the Maasses are always dictating us to be kind!

Reactions: 17
He is 100% wrong. Compulsion involves repetitive behavior and the drive to engage in that behavior. Impulse is an action without forethought or planning. Her tossing something out a window is impulse. If it was compulsive she would keep throwing it out.
šŸ’Æ!! I was going to write the same thing. He's an idiot!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
As someone who worked with autistic children for 15 years, Abbie should have 2 IPads - one for communication and one for watching videos etc.
I call BS on not disciplining her, just because a child has a disability, doesnt mean they donā€™t need discipline.
They are too lazy. If she had 2 IPads, they could take away the one she uses for entertainment as a punishment. Would have a meltdown sure, but if they had been consistent with this at an early age, it would work. At 16 it can been done but would take too much of their precious time.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
This was a mish-mash vlog.
Starts with P in the blue shirt.
Jump cuts to P in that flowered beige shirt, says she just got home and they're going to lunch.
Jump back, shes in the blue shirt and they're buying fish and shopping.
What was the point in that??
I wonder how Asa magically made "friends". In all these years we've never seen him do anything with ANYONE that didnt involve another couple, or his father. Frankly I bet he's calling his fathers friends his own now LOL
Stick with the toast you hogs. The protein in the PB, and even the natural sugar in the honey (if its real honey that is) is better for her than Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
He said friends so we would think he wasn't on site helping her set up her shots or doing any of the filming. Not buying he has friends all of a sudden.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He is 100% wrong. Compulsion involves repetitive behavior and the drive to engage in that behavior. Impulse is an action without forethought or planning. Her tossing something out a window is impulse. If it was compulsive she would keep throwing it out.
You would think he would know the difference since they are both compulsive liars

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I have so many comments on FailingAutismā€™s vlog yet Iā€™m at a loss for wordsā€¦ and Iā€™m only at a loss for words on one specific thing.

In the clip where AssFace, backwards Christmas pajama wearing Abbie and big elaborate blob Thilla were in the drinking room. DID THILLA HAVE ON DECOMPRESSION SOCKS/SLEEVES??
I paused the video and I canā€™t believe that AssFace put her on camera looking like that with those on. How pathetic. Is it from rolling up her tight jeans to ā€œperformā€ outside for 40 minutes+ fetching Abbieā€™s iPad? It made her little ole calves hurt/swollen?? Or was it the ice cream? The bbq?? The coffee?? The alcohol?

Oh yeah.. Thilla was also very sloppy sounding in that part of the vlog. I wonder how many glasses she had to reward herself for looking like a big ass for profit. She struggled immensely trying to put her sentence together. No wonder she needs a assistant that didnā€™t forget how to use their main language(English) after graduating high school.

Thilla was devastated over only having 3 lemons because it meant less juice for their alcoholic lemon drop drinksā€¦.that they like to make together. A effing drunk! And a sloppy one at thatā€¦ she canā€™t wake up everyday and think sheā€™s any sort of prize. She canā€™t possibly.

This is about the 2nd to 3rd instance where Iā€™ve mentally noted that Abbie has looked pale But I also have to note that the iPad incident was posted 5 days ago, so weā€™re seeing footage that was taken a week ago.

Abbie asked for cereal twice. They said no and that she was getting toast. Abbie shook her head no to the toast.
They start Abbieā€™s day off with aggravation that they start.

This isnā€™t bringing awareness to autism. Itā€™s bringing awareness to the lack of knowledge and care of someone who has it. And the lack is coming from her parents.

I laughed at AssFace and Thilla attempting to talk about compulsive vs impulsive. It made me think of Mean Girls.. ā€œso you admit.. that Abbie is constantly throwing her iPad?ā€ Thatā€™s what compulsive means Maassives.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I have so many comments on FailingAutismā€™s vlog yet Iā€™m at a loss for wordsā€¦ and Iā€™m only at a loss for words on one specific thing.

In the clip where AssFace, backwards Christmas pajama wearing Abbie and big elaborate blob Thilla were in the drinking room. DID THILLA HAVE ON DECOMPRESSION SOCKS/SLEEVES??
I paused the video and I canā€™t believe that AssFace put her on camera looking like that with those on. How pathetic. Is it from rolling up her tight jeans to ā€œperformā€ outside for 40 minutes+ fetching Abbieā€™s iPad? It made her little ole calves hurt/swollen?? Or was it the ice cream? The bbq?? The coffee?? The alcohol?

Oh yeah.. Thilla was also very sloppy sounding in that part of the vlog. I wonder how many glasses she had to reward herself for looking like a big ass for profit. She struggled immensely trying to put her sentence together. No wonder she needs a assistant that didnā€™t forget how to use their main language(English) after graduating high school.

Thilla was devastated over only having 3 lemons because it meant less juice for their alcoholic lemon drop drinksā€¦.that they like to make together. A effing drunk! And a sloppy one at thatā€¦ she canā€™t wake up everyday and think sheā€™s any sort of prize. She canā€™t possibly.

This is about the 2nd to 3rd instance where Iā€™ve mentally noted that Abbie has looked pale But I also have to note that the iPad incident was posted 5 days ago, so weā€™re seeing footage that was taken a week ago.

Abbie asked for cereal twice. They said no and that she was getting toast. Abbie shook her head no to the toast.

This isnā€™t bringing awareness to autism. Itā€™s bringing awareness to the lack of knowledge and care of someone who has it. And the lack is coming from her parents.

I laughed at AssFace and Thilla attempting to talk about compulsive vs impulsive. It made me think of Mean Girls.. ā€œso you admit.. that Abbie is constantly throwing her iPad?ā€ Thatā€™s what compulsive means Maassives.
He 100% portrays her in the worst possible light. And he gets pleasure from it. Heā€™s disgusting. I mean big P is a piece of tit, but she thinks Ass is in her corner and heā€™s not.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Off topic but if anyone interested, Savanah Marie did a reaction video on a slime Hun - I donā€™t know who she is but sheā€™s crazy. And super loud & annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Her lisp was especially strong and face extra droopy at the beginning of the vlog!! I see that The Beast has to sit as close as possible to the booze bar, even if she has to holler across the room to Asshat for YT content. Don't they have an arm chair across from the sofa that she can sit on? I hate when they talk about Abbie in front of her. I wish they would include her in the conversation, even if Abbie's understanding is limited she knows that they are talking about her.

I watched Boy Wonder's vlog and it is terribly sad to see that he is so obviously alone in a house where he has roommates. I was disturbed when Boy Wonder arrived home and he is videoing his arrival as Asshat is filming him back. It is so cold and unnatural, no wonder the poor kid is socially awkward.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This comment was on fish vlog, which I havenā€™t watched.lol. Like Big P cares about non GMO, sustainable etc. The whole family are envā€™al disasters, I canā€™t deal with just the number of dunking cups per week, and the tit they ingest like those water drops, coffee flavours etc. someoen else mentioned just another commercial and she was like nope this was dinner for my family. LOL. Do fish get vaccines???
17C038FE-6CC1-492C-AD7B-153AEC067D88.jpeg

• Haha
Her lisp was especially strong and face extra droopy at the beginning of the vlog!! I see that The Beast has to sit as close as possible to the booze bar, even if she has to holler across the room to Asshat for YT content. Don't they have an arm chair across from the sofa that she can sit on? I hate when they talk about Abbie in front of her. I wish they would include her in the conversation, even if Abbie's understanding is limited she knows that they are talking about her.

I watched Boy Wonder's vlog and it is terribly sad to see that he is so obviously alone in a house where he has roommates. I was disturbed when Boy Wonder arrived home and he is videoing his arrival as Asshat is filming him back. It is so cold and unnatural, no wonder the poor kid is socially awkward.
For real. That made me so sad. Isaiah with a camera walking in and his dad with a camera with him walking in. This is pathetic. Instead of being happy to see each other and they faked some bullshit and missed actually being happy to see each other

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
For real. That made me so sad. Isaiah with a camera walking in and his dad with a camera with him walking in. This is pathetic. Instead of being happy to see each other and they faked some bullshit and missed actually being happy to see each other
Hell they're never apart long enough to miss each other lol.
Every semester, either they've made a trip there after 4 to 6 weeks, or he's made a trip home for something. Not to mention he calls P several times a day and probably games online with PapaSmurf at night. If they let the kid spread his wings a bit, maybe they would all miss one another!

I can tell you from experience that WLS is NOT an easy slack road. Not even close. That's why Big P and SO many others regain all and more. It's not the easy route. Lauren has done a tit ton of diets and can't stick with anything because she's not resolved her relationship with food and WHY she's got a food addiction. No surgery will fix that, which is why I REALLY hope she gets specific therapy for that before, during and after WLS.

I'd agree with you because I have that kind of friendships myself. But we know Asshole doesn't know how to be a friend. I think she embarrassed him (which I love) and he didn't like it.
She? What did Abbie/Priscilla do?

Reactions: 4
Hell they're never apart long enough to miss each other lol.
Every semester, either they've made a trip there after 4 to 6 weeks, or he's made a trip home for something. Not to mention he calls P several times a day and probably games online with PapaSmurf at night. If they let the kid spread his wings a bit, maybe they would all miss one another!
I dunno Ass made a crappy comment recently about Isaiah not wanting to play games with him anymore.

Ass has a lot of resentment for Isaiah. And he is pretty emotionally abusive. I wouldn't want to play games with him eithe.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I dunno Ass made a crappy comment recently about Isaiah not wanting to play games with him anymore.

Ass has a lot of resentment for Isaiah. And he is pretty emotionally abusive. I wouldn't want to play games with him eithe.
I didnt know that. They were eager beavers to play together in todays vlog though lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Iā€™ve been lucky. No. I worked damn hard for 10 years to lose it and keep it off. bleeping quarantine and menopause hit simultaneously. I have 20 I need to get off. But I donā€™t eat and drink whatever I want and pretend I havenā€™t gained an ounce.
I'm not expert but that salmon looks farmed and not wild... I always eat wild and it is a darker orange color..the meat is just different and denser looking...
So! Now she's a "spice connoisseur"!
Nope! I think it would help if you first know how to cook PRISCILLA!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.