Fathering Autism #108 Farm! Guns! Abbie runs. Muckbang trip for Pig and her huns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those of you who can’t stomach the vlogs here is some more screen grabs of the infamous chucking of the iPad.

View attachment 876440
Here is Piggies mammoth shadow and here is the knee deep mud :rolleyes: where the iPad landed. Very far from the road and landed face up. The corners don’t appear to have mud on them. If it bounced five times then you would think it would have gotten more mud on the sides and front…just had a thought. Maybe Abbie did chuck it out the window but just fell by the road, needing better content, they chucked it further and voila…happy humpers.

View attachment 876441
Here is all the traffic. :rolleyes: Sure there is traffic, going the other direction.

View attachment 876444
View attachment 876446
Here is Piggy “reprimanding Abbie”

Humper comments:
View attachment 876447
View attachment 876448

View attachment 876456
How typical, it’s always about the Pig.

View attachment 876457
View attachment 876459
Here she is showing more motherly care and concern for the iPad than Abbie.

View attachment 876461
Ha, ha, ha! That’s bleeping funny Asshat! You got jokes!

And here she is, Ms. Woman Empowerment, Ms. Boss Babe, Ms. Independent, Ms. Owner of Multiple Businesses, saving the day, rescuing her daughters means of communication.
View attachment 876464
View attachment 876466

Sike!
View attachment 876468

Favorite comment of the evening:
View attachment 876470
Who does Pig think she is with that umbella inside out.....Mary fricken Poppins????

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If they are face timing, which it appears they are…why is Moobie not showing up on Pigs end? She makes it a point to show her phone. Curious. 🤔Maybe he was nearby? On the side of the road where Pig first left the car?
DC684E07-A40A-425B-8044-BB7A9B50E982.jpeg

Little Friday Funny for you.❤ This is my possum, Paco. 😂 I say mine. It is not like he lets me pet him or anything. But, he does not run from me either. He is eating rotten pears. Paco and Pig have some things in common. Both are rotund drunkards.😻
672FEC1E-55B8-4E96-A080-FC1274ECD6D4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Two year oolds understand "No".
I am here for all these comments!!! Does she honestly think it's cute how helpless she acted?? And did you notice how Big P said she would thank Crystal? By cooking her dinner. witch, Crystal runs circles around you in every department, especially cooking. She looked like she couldn't believe that was what her evening plans were interrupted for. And she was more concerned about her new Hey Dudes than her daughter's means of communication. Gross.
And did you hear Braggy-McBraggerton Ass-a say to her "well at least they gave them to you" when she complained that her Hey Dudes were new? Blech...blech...blech! I'm sorry, but those shoes are butt-ugly and if they've chosen to sponsor her...ARGH!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
And did you hear Braggy-McBraggerton Ass-a say to her "well at least they gave them to you" when she complained that her Hey Dudes were new? Blech...blech...blech! I'm sorry, but those shoes are butt-ugly and if they've chosen her to sponsor them...ARGH!!!
And she wonders why (one of the many reasons) she has plantar fasciitis- those shoes are nothing but glorified slippers

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s happened before and it will clearly happen again. Big P uses terminology before she understands its meaning. During her Friday Lipshit Live, as she was contouring her cheek, she exclaimed, “Look at that little snatch looking...Whhaatt?! ...Yes Ma’am!” It was approximately 10:20-23. Piggy, please look up “snatch” in the Urban Dictionary. Is THAT really what you want to say? AssA must be quietly chuckling to himself in the background.

D12C3514-E59B-4AF3-A52B-22D8233FCDA8.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They are so dumb. He says he’s cooking this meat sous vide. Sous vide is meat in a vacuum sealed bag and cooked in water. He is frying in a skillet and spooning juice on top. Dumb ass.

Then why not show the actual sous vide???
They must of gotten the machine from Costco that was 40.00 …of course they will act as if they spent thousands of dollars on it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s happened before and it will clearly happen again. Big P uses terminology before she understands its meaning. During her Friday Lipshit Live, as she was contouring her cheek, she exclaimed, “Look at that little snatch looking...Whhaatt?! ...Yes Ma’am!” It was approximately 10:20-23. Piggy, please look up “snatch” in the Urban Dictionary. Is THAT really what you want to say? AssA must be quietly chuckling to himself in the background.

View attachment 876805
I think she means snatched (on point, perfect similar to fleek) which has a very different meaning to snatch 😂😂 she really does have a limited understanding of words. Also a 40 year really shouldn’t be using slang like this. Leave it to the 19 year olds.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This situation could have ended badly, considering Big P left Abbie inside the car alone, on the side of the very busy highway.
I'm not even considering what if Abbie somehow used her Houdini tricks to escape her seatbelt, but what if a vehicle passing by had a mishap and crashed into the parked car with Abbie inside. 🤦‍♀️

Now that we know this has a happy ending, I will admit that I seriously haven’t laughed this hard in a long time. Seeing Big P in all her helpless, pathetic glory traipsing around on the side of an expressway totally clueless with bags on her feet, waving an umbrella while attempting to rescue the iPad, all set to quirky music which reminded me of a scene from Benny Hill. 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
I had to watch it twice and I LMAO at her the entire time. 😂😂 The more I watch, the more the intro music sounds like Super Nintendo's Donkey Kong Country music!!:ROFLMAO:😂😂🤷‍♀️🐒🦍🎶🎶🎵

She really is a useless idiot and scripted or not, this was entertaining during the moments the music was playing, which made her look even more ridiculously pathetic and comical.🤣😂😂😂
That would be at 3:09 thru 3:50 minutes for those of you who do not want to watch the entire vlog. But seriously, if you need a good laugh, at least watch that part! ASSa knows we love to snark on Big P and he is giving us a lot to work with tonight.

I present to you "Doppo saves the day and the iPad, no thanks to the dimwitted damsel 🤦🏻‍♀️ in distress."

Abbie was contemplating how to make this mother-daughter day even more fun!!
View attachment 874994

View attachment 874913

View attachment 874914

View attachment 874996

View attachment 875026

View attachment 875066

View attachment 875017

View attachment 874997

View attachment 875000

View attachment 875001

View attachment 875002

View attachment 875003

View attachment 875040

View attachment 874922

View attachment 875042
Abbie looks like Gilly from SNL….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
We all know they both love to exaggerate things, so nothing would shock me.
Seriously, if she were driving and paying attention to the road how did she see the iPad get tossed out the window :unsure: and bounce five times?
Considering the road is behind her and over, I don't believe that for a moment.

Plus, I don't know if anything could actually bounce that much in all of that muck? 🤷‍♀️ Too many other things are starting to not add up. I hope Doppo was not involved in this scheme...I was just starting to like her.

View attachment 876702
Yeah, I call bullsh*t!!!! Bunch of con artists!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
61866629-3033-4CA6-84F7-42518A607B7F.jpeg

I couldn’t resist commenting….how long until I am blocked or slammed…lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
With Princess P's super Princess behavior, along with her whining: "Abbie why did you do this to ME?"... I need to bring back this gif --

giphy (36)-min.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She called him before she backed the car up and put on the chip bag shoes. I bet he told her to set up the shot before she did anything...he was hoping to get good footage of her making a fool of herself.

She didn't fall. It's clickbait...which means he knows Priscilla falling in the mud is what the people want to see 🤣
Remember when they didn’t care that her ipad was missing,that she has back ups for those reasons….hmmm…

We’ve seen Abby throw things before. Like when asshat was insistent on throwing bean bags for homeschool last year. She can barely throw. She has no muscle tone. Also… if p had it out of her reach, how do u expect her to communicate. I’d say big p left it on the roof and it went flying is more likely.
But A has been having Abbie exercising everyday,crawling her hands up and down the moldy walls upstairs . She does that while P is on her Peloton😵💫 In between Zumba classes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Hey Asshat, maybe the neighbour’s dogs always bark at you because they can sense what a narcissistic egotistical prick you are!

Plugging your ‘friend’ Jen’s book. The ‘friend’ that you barely mention or talk to, except when you want extra brownie points for having an autistic friend.

While trying to get viewers to buy stuff from their amazon link (which A&P get some $$ from if you buy from their affiliate link), Asshat mentions that the double hammock holds up to 500lbs…. I’m just gonna let that one speak for itself! Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
If they are face timing, which it appears they are…why is Moobie not showing up on Pigs end? She makes it a point to show her phone. Curious. 🤔Maybe he was nearby? On the side of the road where Pig first left the car?
View attachment 876782
Little Friday Funny for you.❤ This is my possum, Paco. 😂 I say mine. It is not like he lets me pet him or anything. But, he does not run from me either. He is eating rotten pears. Paco and Pig have some things in common. Both are rotund drunkards.😻
View attachment 876788
But Paco is actually useful to the world… P..well not so much

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Back to boring. What a bummer.
It was nice to see him promote Jen's book. I hope it does well.
The rest? Why does he think everyone is so interested in what they have? Idk, I guess the crazy humpers probably do buy crap they link just to have something they do. Maybe Sherrie H will buy a scooter.
And yuck...watching Abbie run her fingers on the bottoms of her dirty feet, knowing they wont wash her hands grossed me out. :sick:
Summer vanished fast. Apparently 4 lbs of steak wasnt enough to share. Hogs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.