Fathering Autism #108 Farm! Guns! Abbie runs. Muckbang trip for Pig and her huns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg-the comments of people saying she has lost more weight kill me. How do they not see what we see? What is on the vlog?! HOW?! I’m mad that it makes me so angry, haha. She is HUGE.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Asshole can dish it out but can’t take it - even from the “squad”
Ok, this one I actually see as a normal exchange between friends...which probably tells you a lot about me and my friends 😆

Every time they film an Isaiah "homecoming" and we see him enter the house with that big camera and fluffy mic held out in front of him, it just makes me thinking about how bleeping stupid their vlogging is. Imagine going through life with a lense held out between you and the world...just so you can "catch all the action" of you entering your parents' house through their sneaker-scented disaster of a laundry room and a living room strewn with cushions, while your mom's beloved dog jumps and growls at you, and your exploited, drugged-out sister ignores your very presence. All for videos that don't even break 20k in views. Seems fulfilling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The easy road meaning she didn’t work her ass off by exercising but got surgery done lose weight instead (to only gain most if not all of it back and then some-speaking of Pissy not Lauren)
I know. I was jk because weight loss surgery technically isn’t easy.

Reactions: 8
Way back when the internets were pretty new, one of the first things I asked Jeeves about was how fat people did it. The early inter webs did not disappoint. Not enough eye bleach in the world. Can I go to the naughty corner now?
I remember ask Jeeves. I thought he was a real person that answered questions. I was so naive back then. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thank you! I’m in thinking mode right now. My main tumor actually shrank a bit, but I have a lesion that’s new. This is once again a time I’m happy my husband is a pediatric oncologist. He makes sure I have all of my options laid out and is looking for something new to try. I’m tired of this fight. The last almost year has kicked my ass bad. I came out of my home isolation two days ago. My cleaning people sucked so I’ve been stress cleaning the last two days. I’m going to not think about Xavier and his friend yet to be named and concentrate on my family for a few weeks. Maintenance meds only and I made my husband take my feeding tube out. On the steroids again so that should help.

Sorry for being long winded. My kids don’t know any of this and it helps to unload it. I’m still pretty terrified.
Ohhhhhh Kimmied…my heart truly breaks for you. The fact that we have Tattler anonymity names makes it impossible to reach out to someone on a more personal level. Like I can’t send you a card to make you smile, or send you a ‘care package’ to maybe brighten your day a little bit. However, I WILL continue to keep you in prayer. 🙏😇💕 I’m so glad you’re feeling well enough to pop in to give us a lil’ snark, now & then. You hang in there, and know many people hold you close in thought & prayer. 💖

Yep. All is right with her world now. Her babysitter is home and she's off to the game.

View attachment 879894
Just look at how she literally lights up when her baby Golden Boy is beside her. It is so very sad that she can’t love and adore her daughter the same way.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Way back when the internets were pretty new, one of the first things I asked Jeeves about was how fat people did it. The early inter webs did not disappoint. Not enough eye bleach in the world. Can I go to the naughty corner now?
I forgot about Jeeves 🧐 🧐 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think he gets a good running start, something similar to this. 🤠🤠

View attachment 880807
There was a lot of tummy slapping on….bad memories. Not going there. *shutters*. Very close pic!!

Ohhhhhh Kimmied…my heart truly breaks for you. The fact that we have Tattler anonymity names makes it impossible to reach out to someone on a more personal level. Like I can’t send you a card to make you smile, or send you a ‘care package’ to maybe brighten your day a little bit. However, I WILL continue to keep you in prayer. 🙏😇💕 I’m so glad you’re feeling well enough to pop in to give us a lil’ snark, now & then. You hang in there, and know many people hold you close in thought & prayer. 💖

Just look at how she literally lights up when her baby Golden Boy is beside her. It is so very sad that she can’t love and adore her daughter the same way.
I’m alright. Thank you, everyone. I didn’t expect so much support! It was a dark day but after my husband was able to see the lesion for himself he told me just to stick to what I’ve been doing. I can infuse at home so thankfully during these times I didn’t have to expose my family to ick stuff. We have a basement bathroom with outside access that my entire household uses. That way most germs and ick is left down there. I’m having fun with the three kids home and my oldest girl lives on our property. I just cook for her and we talk through the door. She’s a periodontist so she isn’t allowed in for now.

Tattle has kept me busy between the Maassives and another thread I found. Thank you guys for making me laugh every day!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It's funny, this board is always full of messages of support between our members...who are by and large welcoming people with rich lives, interesting careers, and loving families...but Asa shits on us for being "basement grannies" or whatever. Meanwhile he's a bitter hag who's estranged from one daughter, admitted to being a poor father during his son's early years, rarely spends time with the rest of his family, fears he'll never earn the approval of his in-laws, and has no friends to lean on for support, let alone for socialization. Dude probably dreams of having even one-tenth of the support and amusement the basement grannies casually provide to each other as near-strangers.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Thank you! I’m in thinking mode right now. My main tumor actually shrank a bit, but I have a lesion that’s new. This is once again a time I’m happy my husband is a pediatric oncologist. He makes sure I have all of my options laid out and is looking for something new to try. I’m tired of this fight. The last almost year has kicked my ass bad. I came out of my home isolation two days ago. My cleaning people sucked so I’ve been stress cleaning the last two days. I’m going to not think about Xavier and his friend yet to be named and concentrate on my family for a few weeks. Maintenance meds only and I made my husband take my feeding tube out. On the steroids again so that should help.

Sorry for being long winded. My kids don’t know any of this and it helps to unload it. I’m still pretty terrified.

It's funny, this board is always full of messages of support between our members...who are by and large welcoming people with rich lives, interesting careers, and loving families...but Asa shits on us for being "basement grannies" or whatever. Meanwhile he's a bitter hag who's estranged from one daughter, admitted to being a poor father during his son's early years, rarely spends time with the rest of his family, fears he'll never earn the approval of his in-laws, and has no friends to lean on for support, let alone for socialization. Dude probably dreams of having even one-tenth of the support and amusement the basement grannies casually provide to each other as near-strangers.
Classic narcissist thinking and behavior. It's everybody else who is at fault, who is the problem. Not Asshat. NEVER Asshat. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Plus, the more he points fingers at other people, the more the negative attention is on them and not him. Or, so he thinks.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So a few days ago, Big P was fussing over AssA’s Santa suit on the dining room table for a few days. But NO fuss over him grooming his beard and hair over the kitchen island and floor? How disgusting! Even if he vacuums it up immediately, its still going to be in the space, caught in pet paws, food, etc. So gross!

FAFA1430-44C1-4928-A14B-174A3C4E9010.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 23
So a few days ago, Big P was fussing over AssA’s Santa suit on the dining room table for a few days. But NO fuss over him grooming his beard and hair over the kitchen island and floor? How disgusting! Even if he vacuums it up immediately, its still going to be in the space, caught in pet paws, food, etc. So gross!

View attachment 880864
Yes. I found it rather disgusting. No way my hubby would be shaving on the kitchen counters.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't want an ornament that says "Walmart " either. And it is their family. Not a brand. They are not a brand. They fact that all the Maasholes consider themselves brand tells you how fake and exploitive it all is.

It is all just gaslighting on Ass part. Standard narcissist move. None of them are anything special. Just typical trash. Lift your game Maasholes.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Had to make this a gif. Nala telling Princess P to back off with the fake affection.

View attachment 880877
Kitty learned that from Abs.

Especially when she has her imperfections eraser ring light on.

• Haha

View attachment 880864
Look how big Abbie is getting that’s terrible. I understand hormones and medication but they need to control that otherwise they can’t handle her (not that they can handle her now) but you get what I mean. Also looks like bruises on her arm. Must be biting herself again.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
My now-19 year old daughter when I gave her the birds & bees talk. One of her questions was “how do really fat people do that???”

She will go the same road that Big P did. One year fast weight loss. But the issues remain.

No, sis. You’re not cute. Your hand on your hammock is ridiculous
Trying to use her jacket to cover-up half her body! 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Is she even trying on her own or is she copping out and taking the easy slack road like Pissy did?
I can tell you from experience that WLS is NOT an easy slack road. Not even close. That's why Big P and SO many others regain all and more. It's not the easy route. Lauren has done a tit ton of diets and can't stick with anything because she's not resolved her relationship with food and WHY she's got a food addiction. No surgery will fix that, which is why I REALLY hope she gets specific therapy for that before, during and after WLS.

Ok, this one I actually see as a normal exchange between friends...which probably tells you a lot about me and my friends 😆

Every time they film an Isaiah "homecoming" and we see him enter the house with that big camera and fluffy mic held out in front of him, it just makes me thinking about how bleeping stupid their vlogging is. Imagine going through life with a lense held out between you and the world...just so you can "catch all the action" of you entering your parents' house through their sneaker-scented disaster of a laundry room and a living room strewn with cushions, while your mom's beloved dog jumps and growls at you, and your exploited, drugged-out sister ignores your very presence. All for videos that don't even break 20k in views. Seems fulfilling.
I'd agree with you because I have that kind of friendships myself. But we know Asshole doesn't know how to be a friend. I think she embarrassed him (which I love) and he didn't like it.

Reactions: 20
The Maassives are the Wizards of Optical Illusion! The Boy Wonder accompanied Big P and AssA to the game today. He is stuck wearing an oversized hand-me-down Jaguars t-shirt of his father’s (or perhaps his own old shirt pre-weight loss). Big P did an expert wedge and angle in the photo, easily shaving off pounds in the process. It must be those salads she’s been eating! And I bet poor Summer is home with Sweet Girl.

View attachment 879985
And guess what….they lost again. Jaguars may want to steal Ps hashtag “105 games lost”

I cant believe she had him wear that faded, stretched mess. And you KNOW she insisted, just so they could get this pic.
What I wanna know is....they have 2 season tickets. How did they get him a seat next to them? Or is he just there to tailgate?
I wonder why they don’t take Ab with them….there is no ceiling to contend with. She loves chaos apparently and a football game is full of chaos. She loves food so tailgating would be her “jam”.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.