Fathering Autism #108 Farm! Guns! Abbie runs. Muckbang trip for Pig and her huns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The constant praise and the dumb-ass voice Piggy uses to talk to Abbie has me wanting to drop kick her in the damn mouth. There is no way Piggy constantly talks to her like this. I believe she is doing it for the vlog because she sounds scared, and she doesn't't know how to interact with her daughter.
No wonder Abbie threw the tablet out of the car.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Holy cow.
Why reward this with cart rides and food?

On a side note- a few months ago I dropped my cell in the dog water bowl, no case or anything. As it dried, my phone did the same- wouldnt charge, and the headphones were stuck on so no sound. I took it apart and laid it in front of a fan overnight, the next day it was working again just fine. Pure luck, and in all of my years I have never dropped or broken a phone before. I was pissed lol.
A few years ago, I was giving a treat to my little pup who got very excited and twirled and danced her way into the pool! I dove in to get her, with my phone in my shorts pocket. I took the phone apart, towel dried it and placed the pieces in bowls of dry rice and the phone was good to go the next day. There was a little damage to the bottom of the screen but otherwise, it was fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She is such a little baby witch. I'm only watching this hoping she will fall, but I bet she won't. I can't believe she spent all that time hamming it up and setting shots up for the vlog. She is a bleeping idiot.
Thilla: I'm so embarrassed,so I sit here and film my idiot self.
And Lurch, on her way to the Roller Derby ( !! 🤣 !!) just happens to be in the area with mud boots and a shovel on her.
And she managed to shoot herself attempting the iPad save, but not Abbies miraculous behavior while getting food.
My BS meter is beeping.
Best thing about this vlog was no Asa. 👍👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
And Lurch, on her way to the Roller Derby ( !! 🤣 !!) just happens to be in the area with mud boots and a shovel on her.
And she managed to shoot herself attempting the iPad save, but not Abbies miraculous behavior while getting food.
My BS meter is beeping.
Best thing about this vlog was no Asa. 👍👍
So where was Arsewipe I wonder?

Reactions: 9
As someone who takes meticulous care of their devices, this freaks me out. Also, why don’t they have the locks on that stops children from opening up car windows and unlocking their car door. She is helpless.

Who the hell besides fat P would act like such an imbecile for the world (Or maybe 5K people)to see. Falsely entitled slob.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So where was Arsewipe I wonder?
Idk. She said he was somewhere, I thought she said "diving" but knew that couldnt be right....didnt care enough to rewind though. LOL
And as much as i dislike him, he was right. Shes calling him, hes not there...whats he supposed to do about it?! For someone who claims to be such a strong bossbabe she has zero problem solving skills.

Oh and P, yes- I have no doubt everyone was wondering why the fat woman with chip bags on her feet was sliding through the mud with an umbrella. I only hope someone took their own pics to share. LMAO

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Idk. She said he was somewhere, I thought she said "diving" but knew that couldnt be right....didnt care enough to rewind though. LOL
And as much as i dislike him, he was right. Shes calling him, hes not there...whats he supposed to do about it?! For someone who claims to be such a strong bossbabe she has zero problem solving skills.

Oh and P, yes- I have no doubt everyone was wondering why the fat woman with chip bags on her feet was sliding through the mud with an umbrella. I only hope someone took their own pics to share. LMAO
I always wonder if Asshat is actually there and they are just building a narrative. I cant imagine being at the side of the rode to get that iPad and then set up the camera so it can film you looking like a fool.. one thing she didn't think about the fact that she would have no filters on making her look like she lost 100 lbs... so that is why she is getting so many questions about her weight.

They have zero discipline with Abbie... oh..sweet girl threw her iPad out the window..oh well... lets reward her with treats and a cart ride. I bet Abbie is a nightmare to be around with zero discipline or consistency.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Total Princess behavior w. P trying to find a non muddy spot to walk over and get the ipad, and calling Asswipe to tell him about it because she doesn't want to "step in whatever that is" to pick up the ipad. "My new Hey Dudes!" she cries. "Ugh! Atha this is not funny!" she pouts.

Backing up the vehicle and searching for something to use to get the ipad off the ground. So fcking dramatic for no reason. No reason at all!
Stop being such a fckin Princess and go pick it up. If you ruin your new shoes, you can just buy new ones the next time you go shopping which would be later that day or the next day!

Good grief, woman!

Then we have Crystal to the rescue. Crystal says to the Princess: "I really like your effort. I mean that was top knotch!"
She knows how utterly ridiculous Princess Petty is. lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Just wanted to wish everyone a good day! Lots of schools are closing because of COVID and flu cases. be safe, and stay healthy.
Not only am I naked (no collar), but my MOM took all my toys hostage and is using a tactic on my friends called waterboarding to gather intel on me.
View attachment 873767View attachment 873768
Oh My G-d!! His face is beyond precious! My kids bought me a feel better pup. I already have my Pyrenees and my dark Boerboel, I have a black Chow. We thought we had a rescue flat coat like Maverick but my husband had him dna tested. He’s mostly flat coat, but has chow in him. Never thought I’d be a chow chow person yet here I am! Always room for one more!

Afternoon Tattlers!
Just got released yesterday afternoon from a mental facility. Long story, but I’ll make it short and sweet. My boyfriends racist grandmother that raised him all his life, called the police and told them I was highly suicidal. It got me 4 days. It’s very hard to defend yourself for 4 days against “experts” that have already diagnosed you based off a 911 call. She was months late with this call anyway. But hey, it is what it is. 😂

Anyway, I see Princess P is looking for a assistant. I live in Jax and unless y’all want me back in the mental ward for 4 days. Hell no. She’s so lazy. An assistant that can type a functional sentence, I wonder what the pay would be though? 🤔

I went to start last nights Vlog and immediately had to stop. For one these “vlogs” are pathetic. 5 minutes is the best he can do?

Does Princess P find AssFace voiceover talking sexy? He sounds like a pervert every single time he does it. It’s unnecessary and he just makes it so weird sounding. Like a asmr or a mic too close to the mouth type ordeal. Idk. I just wish he would stop.

So I get kids having to do chores but let’s cut the bs real quick. AssFace makes Abbie do his chores whenever Princess P is gone.. or whenever he doesn’t feel like it. In fact BOTH parents do it. They both make Abbie do their chores and responsibilities for them. Like they don’t already have hired services for cleaning up after them ugh.

The balloon on the ceiling. Who tf let’s go of the balloon in the living room every time? Has that always been there because I recall seeing a balloon “living” on the ceiling for awhile like a year ago in their vlogs. Idk. If it is, they’re idiots, and lazy. If it isn’t, they’re still idiots and lazy. Like get it down. But they can’t figure out a way to exploit, coach, or hold Abbie long enough to make her get the damn balloon off the ceiling herself for views! 🤦🏾‍♀️

As far as Lurch, her voice is only tolerable for a couple of seconds. That’s it. And she has to know that every time AssFace comes over it’s only for content, food, and to hear himself talk.
I’m so sorry you were treated like that! Ridiculous behavior from anyone. I wish you the absolute best in that situation. Much love to you.

And! THAT FUCKIN BALLOON DRIVES ME NUTS!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
And how many people do you know that drive around with empty chip bags in the trunk? Maybe she had just polished off those two bags….

• Haha
  • Heart
Vlogging and driving - negligent imbecile.

Is she f’ing serious? She wouldn’t walk a few feet in mud to retrieve an iPad? Empowered Woman? WTAF. twenty two steps backward for women around the world. Does she think acting like a dumb helpless log is attractive? At least 3 phone calls, and inconveniencing someone to “rescue” her.

she is out of breath walking from garage to cart. Even jus standing up.
why is spending time with your kid, which I understand is a rare occasion a date?

driving an open air golf cart, talking, vlogging. When Abbie has been acting ”goofy”.. Sheer stupidity.

classic her sitting in her weird chair exhausted by a date with daughter.

• Heart
  • Haha
And ya know, they are actually damn lucky that iPad didnt hit another car's window or windshield and cause an accident. She really shouldnt be able to roll her window down.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Plus ”date” consisted of her picking up kiddo from school (maybe). in car, kiddo sitting in car probably for an hour waiting to be rescued, putting kiddo in cart to get take out, pretend swing by park at dark, all while vlogging.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
This is off topic but is that your pup in your display pic? THEY ARE SO ADORABLE!!!

I love seeing tattler's pets! 😊
No, it is Sandy. My Big P avatar was scaring me, so I swapped for her golden. I did have a Golden once upon a time. He was a faithful companion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She said asa was on a “guy date”. Im sure he was shooting guns again. But who did he go with? He has no friends. Unless lurch went and big p still called it a guys day. But she helped p out so who knows
2B109337-4F54-4353-BDD9-AB5AC7C0C629.jpeg
picture of my younger golden. He’s 2.5 and way better looking than sandy. But I also didn’t get him from a puppy mill like I suspect sandy is from.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.