Fathering Autism #108 Farm! Guns! Abbie runs. Muckbang trip for Pig and her huns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few notes from the alleged staging of Abbie’s “thrown” IPad

For starters, the area where Abbie’s iPad landed is right by the Naval Station here in Jax. It’s about 5-7 minutes from where the Maassives live.

Lurch was “in the area” because they all live “within the area.” Again.. they all live 5-7 minutes away.

Abbie can barely throw a bean bag, so are we suppose to believe that she somehow rocket launched that IPad out the window? Or is it more believable to say that Abbie stimmed mid throw and it made it go farther?😂

Princess P’s SUV with Abbie alone in it was a far walk away from where Princess P was investigating the IPad. Did she really walk all that way to see if she could see the IPad and then walked all the way back?? Yeah right.

AssFace was on pause on FaceTime and gave the response of “well what do you want me to do about it?” After Princess P mentioned early on in the vlog that AssFace would be “busy” with a guy date. So busy that even after Princess P and Abbie came back after getting the bbq, he still wasn’t home?

The empty chip bags. I could blame it on Princess P(because DUH) but really… I can’t wrap my head around a grown woman just randomly having empty bags of food in her car that she can conveniently stick on her barefeet

Because Abbie had to wait to get her IPad safely retrieved, it’s safe to say she needed a change. And Princess P made sure to inform us that when back at the house for a quick second that Abbie is now wearing “comfy pants” I don’t believe for one second that Princess P is capable of changing Abbie.
Let alone have the stomach to still go out and get food to eat lmao.

Do I think Princess P had help? Yes. Because she’s an imbecile. I think somebody was there here and there throughout the video. In reality this all happened in an afternoon. Princess P picked up Abbie, went for a snack, on the way home AssFace probably said “this isn’t enough” and BOOM. Let’s throw Abbie’s IPad in the mud 5 minutes from our house.

staged or not, they’re stupid. It makes them look bad either way. That’s so sad.
Imagine driving by and actually seeing her waddling with garbage on her feet..squealing like she does with tge annoying dumb laugh…that should be plastered all over the internet from an unedited point of view. I could only imagine what it would of been like if A was there…dumbasses. I think P was happy as a pig in mud when Crystal got there…lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Isn’t it about time for them to be buying groceries on camera for people and passing out salmonella turkey to the homeless for their yearly brag fest?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
God, there is so much to unpack from these last two blogs, but we should really just burn the whole bleeping suitcase.

I do think Abbie likely dropped the iPad out the window. I’ve had cases like that before for my own crotch goblin and they are bouncy af. And heading down a highway would make it travel farther. But, after the initial toss/drop, I absolutely think it was helped into that mud puddle for content. I find it hilaaaaarious that she was crying about her hey dudes. They were literally created for rough/dirty work, and are machine washable. What a bleeping turnip. I 100% watched that tit show in hopes of seeing Swinzilla do a face plant in the mud.

What in the 1974 Barbie steakhouse hell was Abbie wearing? That shirt was a polyester nightmare. Burn it. Then burn it again.

what is with the port a potty sink?! Can you imagine how gross that tank will be with all that morgue makeup in it? Vomitous. Waddle your wide load ass to the bathroom like a normal human being. You don’t live in a van down by the river. Yet.

The whole “you see 8 minutes of our day” thing. Valid. But guess what, Fatty McButterpants? YOU are the Einstein that poorly cobbles together that 8 minutes, and then shares it with the world. If you don’t like the narrative, change it, so you don’t look like a bleeping pine cone. This isn’t a reality show where you have no control over the story that is pieced together. You literally are choosing the 8 minutes. So if you are half adding a story, then people are going to call you on your bullshit. If you don’t like it, get a real job.

I hate these twatwaffles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
One of the latest humper attack replies on the IPad vlog (on FB) was that “your mother should have swallowed”. I gave a 😮 reaction to it. It was very inappropriate and disgusting. I tried to find it again, but it was buried within the 1.3K comments received.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
One of the latest humper attack replies on the IPad vlog (on FB) was that “your mother should have swallowed”. I gave a 😮 reaction to it. It was very inappropriate and disgusting. I tried to find it again, but it was buried within the 1.3K comments received.
I find it so ironic that Asa refers to us as cruel, when his supporters behave that way. He's a garbage human and so are many of his minions.

Asa is doing a SL live right now, and Isaiah is there with him.
Isaiah ruined Asas sales pitch about the charcoal soap, he said it makes his whole shower black. Asa had to cut him off. Good going Golden Boy. Preach the truth about this MLM crap 😂 😂
Last addition- Asa had a thing at the bottom of the chat that said: "Send 200 stars to see your comment here!" I have never seen that before...maybe P does it and Ive never noticed, but seriously? Pay to see your comment?! Holy tit!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
To sum up FailingAutism vlog tonight:
Both the Maassives teared up and hugged over the fact that their 16 year old autistic IDD non verbal daughter was able to sit outside a restaurant and eat.

AssFace called it a positive experience. And said that Abbie lately has been more on the positive side.

Hmm, was this before or after Abbie “threw” her IPad out the window ?? Lmao
Speaking of real quick, the same bags that Princess P put on her bare feet in that video, were still in the back of her SUV. Ew

AssFace commented at the end of the vlog tonight that the 8 minutes he decides to film, edit and press submit on… isn’t all of their days people! Just because he shows Abbie’s iPad in mud and the narrative that Abbie threw it out, does not mean we earn the right to see her get punished! 🙄

Just like we didn’t earn the right to see her on the toilet though right?
Or the time Abbie did something bad and you actually filmed her getting the correct punishment for it?
Must’ve been a different AssFace and a different right to earn…

I can’t believe they really shared an emotional moment over the fact that Abbie sat outside a restaurant. Not over the fact that she still is in pull ups at 16, can’t count at 16, can’t pour her own juice, has to be told to slow down or to stop when eating, and sooooo many more.

They blow my mind every single day.

Either because 1. It’s a “on this specific time” type of medication
Or they wanted her to take the meds so by the time they reached the restaurant they could kick in.
Or just for content to show that Princess P “knows” Abbie’s medicine and when/how many to take.
I thought it was weird why they did that to? The most uncomfortable place to take pills….in the car
Probably all of the above 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
MAASSive fARMY assemble and if you see a hater comment I want you to say, hope your day goes better, on their comment. 😏🤡🙄🤣
That will stop the haters telling me I don't know how to parent. Abbie gets punished all the time. She's in her bedroom right now........
SLEEPING

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thank you! I’m in thinking mode right now. My main tumor actually shrank a bit, but I have a lesion that’s new. This is once again a time I’m happy my husband is a pediatric oncologist. He makes sure I have all of my options laid out and is looking for something new to try. I’m tired of this fight. The last almost year has kicked my ass bad. I came out of my home isolation two days ago. My cleaning people sucked so I’ve been stress cleaning the last two days. I’m going to not think about Xavier and his friend yet to be named and concentrate on my family for a few weeks. Maintenance meds only and I made my husband take my feeding tube out. On the steroids again so that should help.

Sorry for being long winded. My kids don’t know any of this and it helps to unload it. I’m still pretty terrified.
@Kimmied, Thank you for sharing your difficult truth. I am grateful for your husband’s oncology training and the support it offers to your care, especially during those days you’ve had enough and processing it all is a challenge. You are in my prayers. Your Tattle Family holds you in high esteem and love. ❤

I find it so ironic that Asa refers to us as cruel, when his supporters behave that way. He's a garbage human and so are many of his minions.

Asa is doing a SL live right now, and Isaiah is there with him.
Isaiah ruined Asas sales pitch about the charcoal soap, he said it makes his whole shower black. Asa had to cut him off. Good going Golden Boy. Preach the truth about this MLM crap 😂 😂
Last addition- Asa had a thing at the bottom of the chat that said: "Send 200 stars to see your comment here!" I have never seen that before...maybe P does it and Ive never noticed, but seriously? Pay to see your comment?! Holy tit!
Yes, the “B Team” facilitated the Lipshit Mama Live tonight. Why? Was Big P too busy with the Boy Wonder’s arrival? And then they were in trouble for unboxing on of her soaps. She was probably going to give that well-exercised box as a gift this year. AssA didn’t use the sink and actually turned it off or unplugged it so he didn’t have to hear the pump. Even the home shopping channels use a big bowl of water when they’re selling a face wash product. Queen P’s little sink is another waste of Sweet Girl’s money. And we know Big P won’t be emptying out that waxy, oily, waste water tank and filling the fresh water tank. She’ll be pulling her damsel in distress mode and he’ll come running.

C9CB0E15-324E-4317-A287-C8396AB54E8E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Hmm...remember when they used to do live chats and they told people NOT to send them money? And now they’re sitting here begging people to pay to send money. They can’t even pretend not to be desperate anymore.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I think they mention negative comments and "haters" to have their cult members on high alert. They more they bring attention to it the more the aggressive followers comb comment sections and go on attack.

Both Ass and P thrive on the attention and how they can pull the strings of the blindly loyal
and I think they knew exactly what sort of comments they were going to get from the iPad vlog so they could sent out the leghumpers on the attack again, again upping the comments. This channel is almost as much about exploiting the viewers as it is Abbie.

I also can’t believe how emotional they were at Abbie going to the restaurant without any problems. While it’s great that Abbie is able to go to a few more places and not struggle. We all know the real reason piggy is emotional is because she can now eat out more often. All they care about is money and food. Piggy can now chow down on her food in peace (apart from hiding her food from the camera) without having to deal with a meltdown. She doesn’t have to waste any of her eating time on her unwanted child.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Sorry if this has already been posted but ‘barbaric’ surgery! It’s too funny 😂
A92298B1-89FF-4F72-BDFD-A3E4F614091A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did anyone catch the beast snatching up that piece of steak like a stealth lizard? She thought the camera wasn't on her and her mouth was going like the clappers with her beefy tongue. We see you, you big fat bleeping hog.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I did order Jenns book. I can’t wait to read it. She fascinates me, yet I can’t stand to watch her channel. The baby talk, even though I don’t think she can help it, grates on my nerves. I have heard her speak in a more typical voice so maybe she thinks she needs to speak like that? I’m donating her book to my sons school after I read it.
Oh, Assa, now you say you punish Abbie yet you claim she doesn’t understand punishment. Make up your freakin mind. And a portable sink? I’m sure that cost Abbie a lot of money. And it’s totally useless when Tinkerhogs Fempire finally fails.

Ok, thinking about the sink. It faces the window. What camera angle could be used from there? Will they have to roll it out every day for her lives? That’s a lot of stress for something that looks not very sturdy.
What do you need water for to put on makeup? I put makeup on every day without water

I think she gained weight back all over her body and less in her face until now so people are starting to notice even through editing.

how much do we think she weighs now?
She’s at least 350. I think she got down to maybe 225 after her surgery but it’s all back and more

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I think she gained weight back all over her body and less in her face until now so people are starting to notice even through editing.

how much do we think she weighs now?
Close to 400 if she's not there already.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Thank you! I’m in thinking mode right now. My main tumor actually shrank a bit, but I have a lesion that’s new. This is once again a time I’m happy my husband is a pediatric oncologist. He makes sure I have all of my options laid out and is looking for something new to try. I’m tired of this fight. The last almost year has kicked my ass bad. I came out of my home isolation two days ago. My cleaning people sucked so I’ve been stress cleaning the last two days. I’m going to not think about Xavier and his friend yet to be named and concentrate on my family for a few weeks. Maintenance meds only and I made my husband take my feeding tube out. On the steroids again so that should help.

Sorry for being long winded. My kids don’t know any of this and it helps to unload it. I’m still pretty terrified.
You are never long winded and us Tatters are always here to listen and cheer you on, as well as our other tatters who are fighting health/mental battles. Sometimes it's easier to speak about these concerns with those who are not immediate family. I know you have to be tired from the meds and the emotional struggle. The cleaning, I understand, I always clean or organize when I feel that I have no control over issues and it calms me. I'm in your corner and wish I could hold your hand as you continue your fight. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She said asa was on a “guy date”. Im sure he was shooting guns again. But who did he go with? He has no friends. Unless lurch went and big p still called it a guys day. But she helped p out so who knowsView attachment 875004 picture of my younger golden. He’s 2.5 and way better looking than sandy. But I also didn’t get him from a puppy mill like I suspect sandy is from.
Soo beautiful fur baby! I'm having a hard time right now with an alcoholic/drug addict sister who moved in with my 75yr old mom...and I'm a RN with 25 yrs in Addiction treatment.. Trying to do my best to get her services but it's taking a toll. My mom should be relaxing at this stage of life. I've been quiet on TL but reading still. You all are a stress reliever as well as my fur baby, Honey. I took her from a neighbor who was dumping her at a shelter at 9wks old. Her fem Chihuahua and her neighbors Shih zsu mated by surprise and 3 pups were born. That was 2 yrs ago.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What do you need water for to put on makeup? I put makeup on every day without water
I think it's for when she's slapping on the face wash and face masks. At the very least I was pleased it wasn't a plumbed in sink which I thought they were going to do. Why she can't just get a bowl of warm water and a flannel (I don't know what you guys call them- I don't mean the checked shirts that you call flannel) just a face cloth type of thing. She can even stay sat down with a bowl of water.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think it's for when she's slapping on the face wash and face masks. At the very least I was pleased it wasn't a plumbed in sink which I thought they were going to do. Why she can't just get a bowl of warm water and a flannel (I don't know what you guys call them- I don't mean the checked shirts that you call flannel) just a face cloth type of thing. She can even stay sat down with a bowl of water.
Wash cloth?

Reactions: 12
My guess.....24 stone ... and a bit. Sorry, I'm British. :ROFLMAO: (336 lbs I make it). And heading oh so fast to horrendous knee issues. If she isn't there already.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.