Fathering Autism #108 Farm! Guns! Abbie runs. Muckbang trip for Pig and her huns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aaaaatha Abbie’s jumped in another retaining pond thrown her iPad in the mud…what should I dooooo? What an idiot.
B4C697F4-F15D-46DC-AA9F-8C1730CA11AA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
That was an awefully long way that Ab chucked that IPad. How did Pig know she threw it if she was facing forward driving. Would have been funny if she didn't see it and drove home and couldn't find it, lol. Ab should have been punished for doing that, not taken out for junk food as a reward.
Thats what I was thinking....I'm thinking Asshat was there ..or a respite worker was there and this whole thing was contrived for views. I cant imagine leaving Abbie in the car alone in that busy highway...and like you said.. how did she know she threw it..and how would she have known where it landed?

Do you really think P set up all those shots? When she was talking to Asshat on. the phone.. someone was also filming...was she doing both? Would P really take Abbie out alone in the cart where she could easily get away from her?

I say someone was there (off camera) to help her.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This situation could have ended badly, considering Big P left Abbie inside the car alone, on the side of the very busy highway.
I'm not even considering what if Abbie somehow used her Houdini tricks to escape her seatbelt, but what if a vehicle passing by had a mishap and crashed into the parked car with Abbie inside. 🤦‍♀️

Now that we know this has a happy ending, I will admit that I seriously haven’t laughed this hard in a long time. Seeing Big P in all her helpless, pathetic glory traipsing around on the side of an expressway totally clueless with bags on her feet, waving an umbrella while attempting to rescue the iPad, all set to quirky music which reminded me of a scene from Benny Hill. 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
I had to watch it twice and I LMAO at her the entire time. 😂😂 The more I watch, the more the intro music sounds like Super Nintendo's Donkey Kong Country music!!:ROFLMAO:😂😂🤷‍♀️🐒🦍🎶🎶🎵

She really is a useless idiot and scripted or not, this was entertaining during the moments the music was playing, which made her look even more ridiculously pathetic and comical.🤣😂😂😂
That would be at 3:09 thru 3:50 minutes for those of you who do not want to watch the entire vlog. But seriously, if you need a good laugh, at least watch that part! ASSa knows we love to snark on Big P and he is giving us a lot to work with tonight.

I present to you "Doppo saves the day and the iPad, no thanks to the dimwitted damsel 🤦🏻‍♀️ in distress."

Abbie was contemplating how to make this mother-daughter day even more fun!!
View attachment 874994

View attachment 874913

View attachment 874914

View attachment 874996

View attachment 875026

View attachment 875066

View attachment 875017

View attachment 874997

View attachment 875000

View attachment 875001

View attachment 875002

View attachment 875003

View attachment 875040

View attachment 874922

View attachment 875042
Now we know: Today was Princess Day! And here’s a Big P poster to illustrate this holiday.

AED65CE2-4ED1-4556-A458-1DF346F9E094.jpeg

She is such a disaster. AssA can’t even have a few hours to himself without her calling in distress! Wade in that trough barefoot, Piggy. Grab the dang iPad and get your butt and Sweet Girl to safety.

God bless Crystal and her patience with this group of misfits. Hope they had fun at roller derby. Now those are real women who wouldn’t let muddy ground be an obstacle.

How deep did Big P think that “quicksand” was that she had to roll her pant legs up to her knees?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
This situation could have ended badly, considering Big P left Abbie inside the car alone, on the side of the very busy highway.
I'm not even considering what if Abbie somehow used her Houdini tricks to escape her seatbelt, but what if a vehicle passing by had a mishap and crashed into the parked car with Abbie inside. 🤦‍♀️

Now that we know this has a happy ending, I will admit that I seriously haven’t laughed this hard in a long time. Seeing Big P in all her helpless, pathetic glory traipsing around on the side of an expressway totally clueless with bags on her feet, waving an umbrella while attempting to rescue the iPad, all set to quirky music which reminded me of a scene from Benny Hill. 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
I had to watch it twice and I LMAO at her the entire time. 😂😂 The more I watch, the more the intro music sounds like Super Nintendo's Donkey Kong Country music!!:ROFLMAO:😂😂🤷‍♀️🐒🦍🎶🎶🎵

She really is a useless idiot and scripted or not, this was entertaining during the moments the music was playing, which made her look even more ridiculously pathetic and comical.🤣😂😂😂
That would be at 3:09 thru 3:50 minutes for those of you who do not want to watch the entire vlog. But seriously, if you need a good laugh, at least watch that part! ASSa knows we love to snark on Big P and he is giving us a lot to work with tonight.

I present to you "Doppo saves the day and the iPad, no thanks to the dimwitted damsel 🤦🏻‍♀️ in distress."

View attachment 874994

View attachment 874913

View attachment 874914

View attachment 874996

View attachment 875026

View attachment 875066

View attachment 875017

View attachment 874997

View attachment 875000

View attachment 875001

View attachment 875002

View attachment 875003

View attachment 875040

View attachment 874922

View attachment 875042
Ab only has the regular seat belt on and could have easily gotten out onto the highway side.

• Sad
  • Wow
She seriously made someone else come from wherever they were, park in the median, and run across the expressway to retrieve an ipad no more than 10ft from her? I admit, I have called my husband when the air valve blew out of my tire and I was honestly too damn shocked it even happened to think logically...lol. His response was like Asa's. "What do you want me to do?? You need to call someone to fix it." But that was a whole damn air valve on a tire, not simply an ipad thrown in the mud.

• Heart

View attachment 874994

View attachment 874913

View attachment 874914

View attachment 874996

View attachment 875026

View attachment 875066

View attachment 875017

View attachment 874997

View attachment 875000

View attachment 875001

View attachment 875002

View attachment 875003

View attachment 875040

View attachment 874922

View attachment 875042
Hold up. Hold the duck up. She put empty chip bags on her feet. For real? And left her disabled child, who just toss the iPad out of the car, in the car on the side of the road… Alone… While she waded with chip bags on her feet…More evidence for the CPS file

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Well at least Pig was in her natural habitat, wallowing in the mud, lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I just want to know how she was able to roll those pant legs up over those ginormous calves.

• Haha
In the kitchen, you have to produce flavor, and then lock in that flavor. This is why we sear the meat before cooking sous vide. During the cooking process, the flavors are enhanced and reach the core of the steak. Finally, the flavor is secured in the meat during the chilling process.

I don’t know anyone in the history of cooking, sears meat AFTER cooking!😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A few years ago, I was giving a treat to my little pup who got very excited and twirled and danced her way into the pool! I dove in to get her, with my phone in my shorts pocket. I took the phone apart, towel dried it and placed the pieces in bowls of dry rice and the phone was good to go the next day. There was a little damage to the bottom of the screen but otherwise, it was fine.
Poor little thing couldn't swim?

Reactions: 6
Tonight’s Vlog brings me joy because Abbie always acts up when in the presence of Princess P and Princess P alone.

It just goes to show you that Thilla isn’t with the mom thing and it isn’t her jam. If it was, she should’ve known that a rolled down window and Abbie aren’t going to go together well. But hey whatevs right Thilla?

Guy Date? Code word for “I’ve been stuck with Abbie for longer than an hour you’re turn”

And I thought Abbie didn’t like ice cream, so why was her treat a thing of ice cream?? Or it looked like some type of frozen yogurt. Fat ass Princess P wanted a treat. I’m sure frozen sugary things are great for a woman who had weight loss surgery where they took half her stomach!

Instead of Abbie controlling the window, why not just open the sunroof for her? Is that not the same effect? She can stick her head up and feel the wind in her hair..

Not even a full 2 minutes in the video and Princess P had to FaceTime AssFace, on the side of the road because she’s incompetent. Plain and simple. “My new hey dudes!” Those fugly smelly shoes will be much better in some mud than on your swollen fugly feet. Get the damn iPad Princess!

Princess P live and in full color with chip bags on her feet.
Thanks for saving the day manly man Lurch!

Park at night because Thilla put priorities first, food. She had to go place her order and pick up the food. Then wondered why Abbie didn’t want to swing at the park? Thilla is an imbecile. It’s pitch black outside idiot.

Bono’s food looks better and was more than likely cheaper than the bbq Thilla got. But she’s a pig and a glutton so I should expect she would up the antics on something so simple as bbq. Really Mojo? Ugh.

The look of DEATH from Abbie when Princess P touched her plate of food was hilarious. Really tells the understanding that goes on between mommy dearest and sweet girl Abbie.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Papa Smurf sure is getting mighty snarky with his comments lately.

View attachment 875169
What did they expect? Safety decisions in regards to Abbie are done minimally at best. He edits the damn video so surely he could have not shown P in such a bad light. He throws her under the bus every time. Maybe he wants the interaction because it brings in more money? Neither A or P are not that bright and have been damn lucky over the years that something more hasn’t happened to Abbie. That damn cart would be the first to go. Scares me every time they have her in it in the backseat by herself. Dumb asses!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
“Let me be your beauty guide!”

8EFB69E1-1C7A-426B-AD3F-93BE1B7EC4DC.jpeg

It appears that this Lipshit Mama has trouble spelling, too. Unless her partner helps with dinner preparation:

10F3C675-364E-4772-A69A-21A586D9BAB9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

View attachment 874994

View attachment 874913

View attachment 874914

View attachment 874996

View attachment 875026

View attachment 875066

View attachment 875017

View attachment 874997

View attachment 875000

View attachment 875001

View attachment 875002

View attachment 875003

View attachment 875040

View attachment 874922

View attachment 875042
I always love when they slip up and say something that reveals how they really feel. Priscilla's comment "I cannot believe she did this to me" is a perfect example...it's all about HER. She believes Abbie does tit specifically to bother her. And her concern is for herself, not for Abbie. Who cares that her child is sitting unattended in a car on the side of the road? Who cares that her child might be without her all-important communication device? Not Priscilla Maass!

Also we all know they love to use Abbie to get special perks...so she's another layer of dumbass for not thinking to use Abbie this time around. It would have been so easy to lie and say the reason she needed someone to help her was because she was afraid to leave Abbie unattended in the car for that long. And yet that lie never occurred to her...probably because thinking about Abbie's safety and well-being never occurred to her.

I also loved when Crystal easily stepped into the world's shallowest mud puddle, and I forget the exact words byt Priscilla said something like "Imagine what would have happened if I got in there." Based on how it looked when Crystal walked through, I imagine your ankles would have gotten wet, and that's about it. Get over it, dipshit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Morning,
Saw this on FA Instagram just now. View attachment 875176View attachment 875177

Jesus Sherry, how about YOU get a life and for God's sake spelling and punctuation are a thing. The first thing I would think of when my son chucks his ipad out the window on a busy highway is how to film it....FFS. I also damn sure would not leave him in the car that far away as I attempt to get said ipad. That would be the time that he figured out how to unlatch that seatbelt guard and take a run for it. Safety isn't their top concern is it??!

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Pig didnt think Abbie could reach the i pad? How else was she going to have effective communication with her?

ALSO if Crystal has to keep coming to rescue the damsel in distress Ass may be the one having to worry about the rainbow...
The Skittles tagline comes to mind...

Also, I just skipped through the video because their vlogs are too boring to watch the whole thing anymore...but Priss was on the phone with Emily when Crystal showed up, right? Why did she call Emily instead of Crystal? Was she just working her way through the whole family? Did she call Crystal first but Crystal didn't pick up? Or was she too shy to call her crush directly?

I wonder what the conversation between Crystal and Emily was like when they got home that night...everything they said during that escapade with Priscilla sounded like the most backhanded, "we are making fun of you to your face but you're too stupid to realize it" tit. "Top notch effort." "Damsels in distress." All because this witch was too afraid to step in a mud puddle. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.