Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blasting321

Chatty Member
Off topic but if anyone interested, Savanah Marie did a reaction video on a slime Hun - I don’t know who she is but she’s crazy. And super loud & annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

MaidenX

VIP Member
Us rednecks call it War Chester Shire! :ROFLMAO:

It would be so worth an interview just for the inside scoop!!
I have several UK friends and that's how they pronounce it.

I'm not sure if this has been posted before, but this is a short video on how much FA makes from YT

I had the video pop up loads, forever now. Not watched it. Stuff like that doesn't tend towards accuracy

Reactions: 5

Anony Mous

Chatty Member
Did she really take the easy road because she still looks fat as fuck to me?
I can tell you from experience that WLS is NOT an easy slack road. Not even close. That's why Big P and SO many others regain all and more. It's not the easy route. Lauren has done a shit ton of diets and can't stick with anything because she's not resolved her relationship with food and WHY she's got a food addiction. No surgery will fix that, which is why I REALLY hope she gets specific therapy for that before, during and after WLS.
That’s what’s I mean, Pissy didn’t go about it the right way, ate her ASS off,didn’t do the counselling she should have before hand,I hope Lauren followed all of the requirements for WLS cuz we know Pissy didn’t and it shows!
I'd agree with you because I have that kind of friendships myself. But we know Asshole doesn't know how to be a friend. I think she embarrassed him (which I love) and he didn't like it.

Reactions: 4

WoahThatsCrazy

Chatty Member
I can tell you from experience that WLS is NOT an easy slack road. Not even close. That's why Big P and SO many others regain all and more. It's not the easy route. Lauren has done a shit ton of diets and can't stick with anything because she's not resolved her relationship with food and WHY she's got a food addiction. No surgery will fix that, which is why I REALLY hope she gets specific therapy for that before, during and after WLS.

I'd agree with you because I have that kind of friendships myself. But we know Asshole doesn't know how to be a friend. I think she embarrassed him (which I love) and he didn't like it.
She? What did Abbie/Priscilla do?

paolo

Chatty Member
Every so often someone makes a post like this, and the answer is always "No."

I, personally, am here because A&P are shit-for-brains scammers and I enjoy dissecting their unmitigated stupidity in the company of like-minded strangers.
So you're not here because you're sickened by child exploitation.
Good to know.
Obviously you don't have to answer, but are you a rainbow person by chance?

• Wow
  • Sad
Woah, the beast really got it in for Diane. She even referred to her as 'sweet girl'. Then Ass piped up 'she couldn't hear that because I already blocked her'. Her droopy snout and lithp were going like the clappers. 10/10 would recommend. If only the beast could be that fired up and passionate about healthy eating and extherthise, she wouldn't be a 400 pound stump.

To watch the beast giving it to Diane real good, go on Facebook and search for lipstick mama. The live video will be on her page.
Who is diane?

Reactions: 3

WoahThatsCrazy

Chatty Member
Damn Asa's moobs have graduated from a training bra to a solid B cup!!
He better get a grip, and soon. I cant stand him but the fact remains that he does all the work in this family. If he breaks down, Big P is going to need more than someone helping her manage her MLM. They'll be coming OOP for full time respite because P cannot chase and handle Abbie.

I watched some random older vlogs a few nights ago. They were at their old house, and P wanted new plants out front. So Asa and Abbie go buy them. (Abbie also sprints away from him in the busy parking lot and he had to chase her.) Then they are home. Asa is out front planting and sweating, P is sitting in a chair in the shade of the garage watching him.

I would be embarrassed if people saw me acting like a sloth all the time, but she thinks its being a "Princess". :sick: :sick:
Which video was this?

Reactions: 2

convert70

VIP Member
Afternoon Tattlers!
Just got released yesterday afternoon from a mental facility. Long story, but I’ll make it short and sweet. My boyfriends racist grandmother that raised him all his life, called the police and told them I was highly suicidal. It got me 4 days. It’s very hard to defend yourself for 4 days against “experts” that have already diagnosed you based off a 911 call. She was months late with this call anyway. But hey, it is what it is. 😂

Anyway, I see Princess P is looking for a assistant. I live in Jax and unless y’all want me back in the mental ward for 4 days. Hell no. She’s so lazy. An assistant that can type a functional sentence, I wonder what the pay would be though? 🤔

I went to start last nights Vlog and immediately had to stop. For one these “vlogs” are pathetic. 5 minutes is the best he can do?

Does Princess P find AssFace voiceover talking sexy? He sounds like a pervert every single time he does it. It’s unnecessary and he just makes it so weird sounding. Like a asmr or a mic too close to the mouth type ordeal. Idk. I just wish he would stop.

So I get kids having to do chores but let’s cut the bs real quick. AssFace makes Abbie do his chores whenever Princess P is gone.. or whenever he doesn’t feel like it. In fact BOTH parents do it. They both make Abbie do their chores and responsibilities for them. Like they don’t already have hired services for cleaning up after them ugh.

The balloon on the ceiling. Who tf let’s go of the balloon in the living room every time? Has that always been there because I recall seeing a balloon “living” on the ceiling for awhile like a year ago in their vlogs. Idk. If it is, they’re idiots, and lazy. If it isn’t, they’re still idiots and lazy. Like get it down. But they can’t figure out a way to exploit, coach, or hold Abbie long enough to make her get the damn balloon off the ceiling herself for views! 🤦🏾‍♀️

As far as Lurch, her voice is only tolerable for a couple of seconds. That’s it. And she has to know that every time AssFace comes over it’s only for content, food, and to hear himself talk.
I don't remember and don't want to go back to watch the video but when they made the flank steak....did Priscilla say she washed it first before putting it in the marinade?

Reactions: 2