Fathering Autism #108 Farm! Guns! Abbie runs. Muckbang trip for Pig and her huns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the times we've seen him ask her for help with something (very few times)....she's been more of a hindrance acting all stupid, dumbed-down, and weak, that Asa's wound up doing the chore/project himself anyway.
Look at when he was lugging the sofa by himself (because he has no friends and is too cheap to deliver) and The Beast just stood there like the slack jawed yokel that she is. She couldn't even take the end of the sofa to lighten the load, it was appalling.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Incontinence no.

But smearing and playing with poo is sensory.

Yes it's nasty. But she doesn't know or understand that feces is gross.

My daughter did it once... she was a toddler... it was EVERYWHERE.... like in places she couldn't reach. I was cleaning for hours.
D
Kids are discusting

Eta... my daughter is not autistic. Playing in diapers is a pretty common toddler behavior

Asa was so worried that Abbie would get into trouble while he was in the shower, so he takes 3 different shots of the shower for the vlog. What an idiot.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
is this one where P asked “is it a tooth that’s supposed to be missing?!(WTF?! None of her teeth aren’t SUPPOSED to be missing ya dumb fk!) and be A says “I dunno” the lack of brain between the 2 is astounding! It’s all dead air up there! 2 meat h

💯 that’s exacely what’s gonna happen PLUS the interacting and engagement she’s yet again begging for!
SSD'S
Did Asa not have Abbie 'open wide' so he could look to see which tooth it might've been?....
"Ok now open wide Abbie. That's right. Open. Good listening! No, no ...don't close yet. Wait, wait....Abbie, you're biting my finger. Now open, open...No, don't turn your head sideways. Look at me. That's right. Look at me Abbie...and, open.
Ok now open wide Abbie. That's right. Open.
Good listening! No, no...don't close yet. Wait, wait....Abbie, you're biting ny hand........Now
Open, open...No, don't turn your head
Sideways. Look at me. That's right. Look at me Abbie...and open......."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Well, knew it had to happen. He now is talking about selling the boat because too much work to do and too costly to maintain. I think they were lucky to take it out half a dozen times. Bet the camping trailer is next since so much broke on their summer trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just a regular cracker. Guess kinda shaped like an oyster? Round little bits. But its similar to a saltine in flavor. Called soup crackers also.

But ya she has mispronounced oyster on numerous occasions.
Òythter crackerths is how Pigsweat says it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
OMG....our day is complete Tattlers! We have seen three views of ASSa's shower!! 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ :unsure:😂😂😂
assashower.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Asa was so worried that Abbie would get into trouble while he was in the shower, so he takes 3 different shots of the shower for the vlog. What an idiot.
I am 1000% certain that when the camera is off and he is taking a shower, she is in the bathroom with him. Maybe even in the shower with him. Since he thinks its perfectly o.k. for her to run around naked, shower her, put her bra and underwear on, etc.....nothing eould sutprise me him. Nothing. Oh....but its the autism....

• Haha
Reactions: 17

I don't even know how he can take a shower when Abbie is awake and he is doing the whole single parent thing. I can't. My son would be into so much tit. He can't be left alone. I have to wait until hubby or his big brother are available, or wait until he is asleep or at school. Sucks for sure, but it is what it is and I can't risk it. I bet he either had her in the bathroom with him while he took one, or someone else was there to watch her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Well, knew it had to happen. He now is talking about selling the boat because too much work to do and too costly to maintain. I think they were lucky to take it out half a dozen times. Bet the camping trailer is next since so much broke on their summer trip.
My in-laws were boat owners and he’s right theyre very costly to maintain and store for the winter

Reactions: 13
SSD'S
Did Asa not have Abbie 'open wide' so he could look to see which tooth it might've been?....
"Ok now open wide Abbie. That's right. Open. Good listening! No, no ...don't close yet. Wait, wait....Abbie, you're biting my finger. Now open, open...No, don't turn your head sideways. Look at me. That's right. Look at me Abbie...and, open.
Ok now open wide Abbie. That's right. Open.
Good listening! No, no...don't close yet. Wait, wait....Abbie, you're biting ny hand........Now
Open, open...No, don't turn your head
Sideways. Look at me. That's right. Look at me Abbie...and open......."
My bad I meant to write “2 meatheads” in my last comment, half a braincell between him & Stumpycilla,they needed to hold her head still so they could see,if she wasn’t gonna listen

• Haha
Reactions: 10
AssA: How disrespectful to Don, a man who opened up Abbie’s and your family’s world. You have to include the shower dribble, and then lament about the boat, and eat crappy nuggets and sugary soft drinks in the park. If Don and Surfers for Autism were so influential in your Maassive lives, then dedicate a short video exclusively to him. You’ve made $$ off filming those weekends. Pay tribute to the man and get your selfish bullshit out of the way.

Rest In Peace, Don. You selflessly did more for autism awareness than these yahoos will ever accomplish.

P.S. Sell the damn boat.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Look at when he was lugging the sofa by himself (because he has no friends and is too cheap to deliver) and The Beast just stood there like the slack jawed yokel that she is. She co@x3uldn't even take the end of the sofa to lighten the load, it was appalling.
Yes and all the flowers she's bought and then Asa has to plant them. Why can't she transfer plants into the ground or even just in to bigger pots. She sits on her fat ass and he does it all for her! She bought the damn things so plant them. Have Asa put the pots up on a table if needed so she can reach them. She's just disgustingly lazy.
Oh wait though! Didn't she do plants one time with Golden Boy Wonder? Or was that another "If I buy the stuff for gardening, or other projects, etc...the husband or son will do whatever to make it happen and I shall remain seated on my fat ass ... once I find a seat or chair thst will hold me.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Tonight’s vlog was VERY revealing. Asa titles it “bad news” and he starts out with the bad news about the bleeping boat. Then when he finally gets around to talking about Don’s death…he Can’t understand why he feels something… Why he’s “in his feels” about this… Because someone you knew and cared about died, asshole. That’s what grief feels like for a normal person. But no, a narcissist is not familiar with feeling anything for someone else. This feeling is so foreign to you that you can’t explain it. I think that’s the saddest thing I’ve ever heard

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Doing repairs on boat..
ive got bad news. Will fill you in.
so the bad news is the boat is f’ed. I’m too busy
other bad news….. haven’t seen him in years but I’m sad.
he died a mere 2 days ago, but I’m going to vlog about it. Gross me out. They had strong personalities - he never called me but he was one of my best friends. Sounds like he thought you were a douche.

rest in peace Don.

so is thumb nail about Don or the boat?

Asa you were clearly probably a better father to Abbie (and not the other 2 kids) before you went on a power/fame trip and objectified and exploited your daughter for your primary income. She has given him a purpose in life and he exploited it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
My husband has just been introduced to Big P's Slop & Sludge channel. I showed him the flank steak video and the following ensued - enjoy)
Him: "So she cooks and she sells makeup? People actually buy stuff from HER? She's got bags under her eyes... she looks like a raccoon"
Me: "Yeah, she just hit a million in sales"
H: "Yeah and weight!"
M: *wheezing*
H: "Soy and salt? Is she trying to raise everyone's cholesterol? I don't know what's worse, her arm handles or that turkey neck. WHY ARE YOU HOLDING A UTENSIL LIKE A PEN! Hi Abbie... Bye Abbie, she didn't even acknowledge her. This is like infomercial acting, it's so bad. This would be interesting if there was a turd floating in the pool"
Me: *cackling*
H: "UHHHHHH - MORE SOY? Yeah, why not. Can't see that product there chief"
*commercials come on*
H: "That snowman is a better actor than those morons. This snickers lady could sell me anything but Abbies's parents? Yeah, no thanks. Why did he put the cauliflower on the eggs & not the eggs on the cauliflower. He had some real conviction that he knew what the hell he was doing. More soy...why not? My man, that tit is black. Did they order that steak cajun? That rice has so much soy it's browner then the steak! Did he just explain that steaks have different thicknesses? Are you gonna let that tit rest holmes? Well, it doesn't need to rest... it's dead af." *P offers a plate to the audience* "Yeah noooooo thank you. You eat that slop on camera so I can see your reaction. So glad I watched that." *eyeroll* "That food alone was gross but then I had to look at her jowls. I can't do that again, that whole thing... that was a choice."
M: *wiping tears from my eyes*

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My in-laws were boat owners and he’s right theyre very costly to maintain and store for the winter
Oh my! How ever will BossBabe Priscilla be able to keep up appearances with her up line, her down line, and every line in between!?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my! How ever will BossBabe Priscilla be able to keep up appearances with her up line, her down line, and every line in between!?
With her new Perthonal Athithant!

*mutht be willing to thign a NDA & feth wine refrethies at rethuest*

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.