Fathering Autism #108 Farm! Guns! Abbie runs. Muckbang trip for Pig and her huns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A “Top Fan” puts a different twist on Big P wanting three children - especially since she couldn’t admit AssA already has three kids.

73A96B02-AD54-42F3-9416-BCA0E8254ED3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Yes! My son does understand some consequences to his actions. We are constantly reiterating that when you throw stuff, you don't get what you want. Same as if you hit people. When we use his AAC to go over any behavior he had, he certainly does know what he did. If he is being an ass (yes, he can be an ass at times! Typical teen and all!) he won't get to watch YouTube or do the thing he is asking to do. She may be at a toddler level cognitively, so you teach accordingly.
Two year oolds understand "No".

• Heart
Reactions: 25
We’ve seen Abby throw things before. Like when asshat was insistent on throwing bean bags for homeschool last year. She can barely throw. She has no muscle tone. Also… if p had it out of her reach, how do u expect her to communicate. I’d say big p left it on the roof and it went flying is more likely.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yes, the clickbait title said Mom Falling, which did not happen. Should have said Mom Failing.
They’re both shameless content whores. This whole thing was staged … IMO … Ass-a was there or there would have been no footage of her on the phone w/him, the iPad likely wouldn’t have “bounced a bunch of times” to strategically land where it did, P didn’t fall, etc. The slimy clickbait titles are getting more cheap and sleazy every day. I cannot stand these two. I cannot understand how they don’t hate themselves. Sociopaths, both of them - devoid of a conscience. IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
If shes on the highway cruising at 65 mph, or even 55 mph, that iPad isnt just going to drop directly to the ground. Its going to sail a bit.

The only reason I think it wasnt fake is because P was already catching heat and upset over the personal assistant tit. Why would they then post another thing to be critical toward her about? They used to show Abbie throwing and destroying tit all the time. I believe if she wants to throw, she can. Just like seemingly has no dexterity 99% of the time but can rip open a package of food. If shes motivated, she surely can. JMO though.

• Heart
Guy Date? Code word for “I’ve been stuck with Abbie for longer than an hour you’re turn”
I think this was a failed attempt at making it look like P does some sort of parenting from time to time. Only it backfired because it only made her look like and even worse parent. The woman has 0 common sense or problem solving skills.
If Big P can go away for 5 days and then only a matter of weeks later get a long weekend away (and no big p boozing, eating and making stupid tiktoks doesn't count as work) then Asa can get an evening off.

• Heart
Agreed!
Pigciller said: All this traffic was probably saying Look at this poor girl with potato chip bags on her hooves feet. 😂
Ah Yes! That is exactly what they were saying. 🤗
Before I go any further, let me just say that I would bet you all $1,000 right now that The Maassives are not the only ones with video footage of that fiasco. Someone, somewhere in Jacksonville, Fl has pictures and video of Pig tromping in mud.
💩An absolute set up. Covers several bases. 💩
🐽: Pig the doting Mom. Que the “I love you Sweet Girl” voice. Diane the Hater is a sweet girl too. Lmfao.
View attachment 875895
🐽: Moobie will soon educate us on compulsive behaviors. 🤣 Upcoming created and scripted content
Aaaannndddd….Lookie Lookie…
🐽: Who is the ultimate hero of this whole thing? Why..it is The ButchHomemaker!🤔 Hmmmm. Wonder how many new subscribers she has this morning?
View attachment 875896
I am always on the fence with Lurch. I appreciate how kind and gentle she is with Abbie and then here she is aiding and abetting the Maassives in their scam by agreeing to be in a fake video. She even crossed a highway to add to their grift. She is back on my shite list. Pitiful, just pitiful.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For those of you who can’t stomach the vlogs here is some more screen grabs of the infamous chucking of the iPad.

Screenshot_20211119-093324~3.png

Here is Piggies mammoth shadow and here is the knee deep mud :rolleyes: where the iPad landed. Very far from the road and landed face up. The corners don’t appear to have mud on them. If it bounced five times then you would think it would have gotten more mud on the sides and front…just had a thought. Maybe Abbie did chuck it out the window but just fell by the road, needing better content, they chucked it further and voila…happy humpers.

Screenshot_20211119-093801~2.png

Here is all the traffic. :rolleyes: Sure there is traffic, going the other direction.

Screenshot_20211119-093116~2.png

Screenshot_20211119-094034~3.png

Here is Piggy “reprimanding Abbie”

Humper comments:
Screenshot_20211119-102748~2.png

Screenshot_20211119-102915~2.png

Screenshot_20211119-093953~2.png

How typical, it’s always about the Pig.

Screenshot_20211119-093928~4.png

Screenshot_20211119-101847~3.png

Here she is showing more motherly care and concern for the iPad than Abbie.

Screenshot_20211119-093531~2.png

Ha, ha, ha! That’s bleeping funny Asshat! You got jokes!

And here she is, Ms. Woman Empowerment, Ms. Boss Babe, Ms. Independent, Ms. Owner of Multiple Businesses, saving the day, rescuing her daughters means of communication.
Screenshot_20211119-124225-882.png

Screenshot_20211119-124147-658.png

Sike!
Screenshot_20211119-125614-934.png

Favorite comment of the evening:
Screenshot_20211119-102557~4.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
For those of you who can’t stomach the vlogs here is some more screen grabs of the infamous chucking of the iPad.

View attachment 876440
Here is Piggies mammoth shadow and here is the knee deep mud :rolleyes: where the iPad landed. Very far from the road and landed face up. The corners don’t appear to have mud on them. If it bounced five times then you would think it would have gotten more mud on the sides and front…just had a thought. Maybe Abbie did chuck it out the window but just fell by the road, needing better content, they chucked it further and voila…happy humpers.

View attachment 876441
Here is all the traffic. :rolleyes: Sure there is traffic, going the other direction.

View attachment 876444
View attachment 876446
Here is Piggy “reprimanding Abbie”

Humper comments:
View attachment 876447
View attachment 876448

View attachment 876456
How typical, it’s always about the Pig.

View attachment 876457
View attachment 876459
Here she is showing more motherly care and concern for the iPad than Abbie.

View attachment 876461
Ha, ha, ha! That’s bleeping funny Asshat! You got jokes!

And here she is, Ms. Woman Empowerment, Ms. Boss Babe, Ms. Independent, Ms. Owner of Multiple Businesses, saving the day, rescuing her daughters means of communication.
View attachment 876464
View attachment 876466

Sike!
View attachment 876468

Favorite comment of the evening:
View attachment 876470
I am here for all these comments!!! Does she honestly think it's cute how helpless she acted?? And did you notice how Big P said she would thank Crystal? By cooking her dinner. witch, Crystal runs circles around you in every department, especially cooking. She looked like she couldn't believe that was what her evening plans were interrupted for. And she was more concerned about her new Hey Dudes than her daughter's means of communication. Gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Is this leghumper blind or just stupid??!! Oh yeah “sweet girl” has really matured. It shows by her throwing the iPad out the window and every other typical 2 year old thing she does. They are just so stupid. I honestly see so much regression is Abbie since the beginning of the vlogs and I think Asa loves that because if Abbie smartens up and matures less content the more she acts like a 18 month old the better the content and money. What loser sorry excuses for parents.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
In the kitchen, you have to produce flavor, and then lock in that flavor. This is why we sear the meat before cooking sous vide. During the cooking process, the flavors are enhanced and reach the core of the steak. Finally, the flavor is secured in the meat during the chilling process.

I don’t know anyone in the history of cooking, sears meat AFTER cooking!😂😂😂
There is something called a reverse sear, which is searing after cooking, but A probably wasn't doing that intentionally. 😜

Reactions: 9
I’m on the IPadGate was staged train. He needed content. The FB post has over 1,000 comments.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Take note Priscilla and Asa….this is what kindness looks like.

I was traveling on the expressway from Atlantic City back to my office at the police station when a guy in the exact change line was trying to get into my line. He yelled to me that he didn’t have the exact change like he thought he did and would I mind if I cut in front of him. (I didn’t care I was in no rush). when I got to the toll taker, she told me that the guy in front of me paid my fare. Now that’s kindness.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m on the IPadGate was staged train. He needed content. The FB post has over 1,000 comments.
We all know they both love to exaggerate things, so nothing would shock me.
Seriously, if she were driving and paying attention to the road how did she see the iPad get tossed out the window :unsure: and bounce five times?
Considering the road is behind her and over, I don't believe that for a moment.

Plus, I don't know if anything could actually bounce that much in all of that muck? 🤷‍♀️ Too many other things are starting to not add up. I hope Doppo was not involved in this scheme...I was just starting to like her.

Screenshot (852).jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.