Fathering Autism #108 Farm! Guns! Abbie runs. Muckbang trip for Pig and her huns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:unsure:
I love closed captions!! We seriously can't make this tit up!!
Her face!!!!!!!!
:ROFLMAO:😂😂😂:m

View attachment 869736
Damn Asa's moobs have graduated from a training bra to a solid B cup!!
He better get a grip, and soon. I cant stand him but the fact remains that he does all the work in this family. If he breaks down, Big P is going to need more than someone helping her manage her MLM. They'll be coming OOP for full time respite because P cannot chase and handle Abbie.

I watched some random older vlogs a few nights ago. They were at their old house, and P wanted new plants out front. So Asa and Abbie go buy them. (Abbie also sprints away from him in the busy parking lot and he had to chase her.) Then they are home. Asa is out front planting and sweating, P is sitting in a chair in the shade of the garage watching him.

I would be embarrassed if people saw me acting like a sloth all the time, but she thinks its being a "Princess". :sick: :sick:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
He better get a grip, and soon. I cant stand him but the fact remains that he does all the work in this family. If he breaks down, Big P is going to need more than someone helping her manage her MLM. They'll be coming OOP for full time respite because P cannot chase and handle Abbie.

I watched some random older vlogs a few nights ago. They were at their old house, and P wanted new plants out front. So Asa and Abbie go buy them. (Abbie also sprints away from him in the busy parking lot and he had to chase her.) Then they are home. Asa is out front planting and sweating, P is sitting in a chair in the shade of the garage watching him.

I would be embarrassed if people saw me acting like a sloth all the time, but she thinks its being a "Princess". :sick: :sick:
Agreed! I would be embarrassed too. More so though, it is an ultimate sign of disrespect to Moobie. She should at least try to help. Find something to do. Get the “f” up off her ass. Whatever type of princess she has fooled herself into being does not negate the fact that she is not above some manual labor. As a matter of fact, she could use excess calorie burn. Man Meow requires my help often. 4 hands are better than 2. I am happy (most of the time🤩) to help. I learn some good stuff in the process. I get all kinds of kudos when I replace the lawnmower belt that I tore up for 5th time this summer all by myself with my girl tools.😂
We have some friends that I love very much. They are in their 60’s. He is fit. Cowboy type. Thinks nothing of hopping on a horse bareback. She is a big lady. Maybe not as big as Pig. But she could be at any given time. She cooks the tit out of some food y’all. I am always poking around her kitchen looking for some freshly baked something or another. Anyways, she is quite sedentary, and it shows. I am not saying it is right, but when he takes her places, regardless of what and where, He drops her off and then parks at the back of the parking lot and joins her in the store. So when they come out she has to walk a decent bit to the vehicle. If that is not some passive aggressive tit…BUT! I get it!!! He knows that is the most exercise she will get for the week. Moobs should try this tactic. 🤔 Man Meow better be parking my livestock trailer in the back too if I start pushing 400 lbs.
Pig gets what she deserves. Especially now after the whole WLS debacle. She is no princess. She is a joke.🐽

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I have several UK friends and that's how they pronounce it.
I am British, live in the uk and grew up not too far from Worcester (the main city in the county Worcestershire)
this is how it should be pronounced…albeit this is a bit of a posh southern(ish) English accent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I am British, live in the uk and grew up not too far from Worcester (the main city in the county Worcestershire)
this is how it should be pronounced…albeit this is a bit of a posh southern(ish) English accent.

My friends made a huge deal at my house how it's pronounced. And it wasn't like that haha

I honestly don't care how anyone says it. And I will say it however I want regardless lol. It's funny to me to make a big deal about it.

We really want to go at something.... see how P says oyster crackers lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

there was one particular shot in her ridiculous vlog that Asa looked huge! Bigger than p by far, and much wider too! I don’t know why anyone would want to eat food these obese people cook! Princess P for sure didn’t eat the vegetables.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For your viewing “pleasure”. Abbie lost a tooth and they didn’t realize it. And Cilla looks to be this size now.Sept. 4, 2017. Also talking about potty training and protecting ’Abbie’s dignity’

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Technically, Worcestershire is pronounced a variety of ways. So whichever way you're saying it, depending on where you live and intonation, you're good. Although, Heavy P is incorrect bc it's definitely not 'Worthathure'
Culinary training taught to NEVER put a flank or skirt steak on a flat top if you want it cooked properly. Also, marinades are great for thin meat but not necessary as the ID Printheth advised. It should be grilled slow at a low temp and never exceed medium rare (no hate to medwell - well done preferrers). Neither of them know wtf they're doing with food and it shows. The more I see her cook, the more I'm inspired to make a YT channel and fixing those recipes or hers & giving the original cook/chef the credit they deserve

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
P has an "ask me anything" up on Instagram story thing
I'll start...
How do you reach around and wipe you arse with the T-rex arms and gunt?
How do you tie your shoelaces?
Do you have boils under your gunt roll?
How much did your cpap machine cost?
What is it like having a thick, beefy tongue?
Did you ride the short bus when you were a kid?
Why are you such a bleeping munter?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'll start...
Are you ever going to give PawPawNeedsPork that color match he/she/they requested months ago?
55ACFCD6-2C40-4624-892B-40825C34B488.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
For your viewing “pleasure”. Abbie lost a tooth and they didn’t realize it. And Cilla looks to be this size now.Sept. 4, 2017. Also talking about potty training and protecting ’Abbie’s dignity’

So, around the 10:25 mark, Asshat talks about how he and Princess P got over Abbie having and enjoying baby/toddler toys despite not being a toddler or baby (physically)... "It's not a big deal to us anymore."

To that I say --

LMAO bear.gif

ezgif-6-3b4af1a2d74c.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
"Work trip" my ass PRISCILLA!!!... You mean OBESE DRUNKFEST don't you??? You slovenly sloth!
N
The Flank Steak featuring a "guest" snake View attachment 869422
View attachment 869423
View attachment 869427
That's Ass thinkin the steak is all pretty :sick: 🤮
I just can't! 😂 What is she doing with her hands and fingers all over the place?! 😂

Re: Moobs and Pig’s day date video

So, Kinky Tracy likes to watch….😂 Sure you want to see THAT girl?
View attachment 869513
Whoever took the time to write this comment…Bravo! Bravo! Mental notes, Moobie. 👍🏼
View attachment 869518
😂 😂 😂 If only I could get back up I'd literally be ROFLMAO!!! I guess sitting in my wheelchair LMAO will have to do! 😂 😂 😂
This is PRICELESS!!! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Asshat..."she likes to get into her pulp"

Also Asshat "its not that she isn't potty trained..its just sensory"

:unsure:

They do seem a little less delusional then they are now... but them asking her what pj's she wanted... she had zero idea what they are talking about...nor did she care.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'll start...
Oh, me me me, I have some questions!

I have heard some speculation that your son may be gay. How do you feel about that?

There is also speculation that you may have a crush on Lurch. You giggle like a school girl around her. Thoughts?

How’s spankiewrld doing financially?

Are you really as stupid as you seem, or is it just an act?

How many pounds of butter, blocks of cheese and packets of ranch does your family consume in an average week?

Are your husband’s boobs soft and squishy or hard as a rock?

What really happened to Crotch Digger’s fudge?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So, around the 10:25 mark, Asshat talks about how he and Princess P got over Abbie having and enjoying baby/toddler toys despite not being a toddler or baby (physically)... "It's not a big deal to us anymore."

To that I say --

View attachment 870037

View attachment 870035

Guess they "got over it" yesterday. Certainly weren't over it for xmas or her bday. And I am sure, as usual, she will get a load of day before random garbage for the holidays. Then it will never be seen again. Like all Abs toys they will get either hidden or returned to the store.

But yeah they are over it and it doesn't bother them at all. So much so that it is never brought up for content. Or to give them something to get all fake teary eyed about.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

What a mess of contradictions.
"Abbie doesnt have accidents at school. She doesnt have accidents at home."
"Abbie has the same amount of accidents if she is in underwear or a pull-up, and at home and school."

Regardless, here we are, 4 years later.
No changes. All that blabber about dignity.
Spend some of that money and buy her some discreet pull-ups instead of those bright white/industrial things you put her in.
That would give her some privacy and dignity.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.