Fathering Autism #108 Farm! Guns! Abbie runs. Muckbang trip for Pig and her huns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Extra Extra - Read All About it! Piggy is stressed about no groceries in the house when she got back from SlimeFest AND tells us how to keep your marriage HOT! :sick: Also, P&A wanted 3 kids (GUESS WHAT! HE'S GOT 3!)
She is the last heifer I would take advice from. My husband and I have been married 27 years…there is 20 years between us and we have five children…three of our own and two from his previous marriage.I love his children as if they were my own,but never overstepped my role.I have always respected that the relationship he has with his two children was intertwined with the relationship with their mothers( kids are adults now)and I never put myself in the middle of that dynamic. My definition of a step parent is that I would step in if their parent was unable to be there… and thankfully it was reciprocated. It takes work and there are times feelings do get hurt;but when P talks about her marriage she is nothing but a liar. She should quit believing that dumb SL crap they brainwash people with. An honest person would of left if they were unable to accept a child that their spouse had from an affair, not punish the innocent child because of the screw up spouse who cheated. She made him choose and then trapped him with getting pregnant with Abbie. P is proof of what CONDITIONAL love is… I love you;but…. The lack of insight is hilarious when P tries to sell her scam of a marriage. Look lady if he cheated once …he has cheated a hundred times. Would love to read his browsing history 🤣karma sucks balls

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Vlogging and driving - negligent imbecile.

Is she f’ing serious? She wouldn’t walk a few feet in mud to retrieve an iPad? Empowered Woman? WTAF. twenty two steps backward for women around the world. Does she think acting like a dumb helpless log is attractive? At least 3 phone calls, and inconveniencing someone to “rescue” her.

she is out of breath walking from garage to cart. Even jus standing up.
why is spending time with your kid, which I understand is a rare occasion a date?

driving an open air golf cart, talking, vlogging. When Abbie has been acting ”goofy”.. Sheer stupidity.

classic her sitting in her weird chair exhausted by a date with daughter.
She should never be left alone with Abbie. She can’t even handle anything that occurs when she has her. Reminds me of the bloody nose incident from the past. The school had to assist Abbie not her own mother. Abbie should never be able to open or close her window so that was so dumb of P. Also, I was cringing when she was driving the cart and was going to the park with Abbie by herself in the dark. If Abbie bolted, P would not be able to get her, then what? She has no common sense even for the safety of her own daughter. Idiot!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
She should never be left alone with Abbie.
I think she displays such gross incompetence to avoid having to do stuff alone with her. Unless it’s a really structured thing, like a doc apt.. she said awhile back that she needs two minders….. her physical limitations and foot problems prevent her as well from doing normal parental thinga

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
They are so dumb. He says he’s cooking this meat sous vide. Sous vide is meat in a vacuum sealed bag and cooked in water. He is frying in a skillet and spooning juice on top. Dumb ass.
I think he cooked them Sous vide, and is now searing them. Cause, they make everything their own yanno? 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And ya know, they are actually damn lucky that iPad didnt hit another car's window or windshield and cause an accident. She really shouldnt be able to roll her window down.
They're also lucky Abs didn't throw herself out of the golf cart.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She said asa was on a “guy date”. Im sure he was shooting guns again. But who did he go with? He has no friends. Unless lurch went and big p still called it a guys day. But she helped p out so who knowsView attachment 875004 picture of my younger golden. He’s 2.5 and way better looking than sandy. But I also didn’t get him from a puppy mill like I suspect sandy is from.
That smile!!! 😍🥰💗

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She should never be left alone with Abbie. She can’t even handle anything that occurs when she has her. Reminds me of the bloody nose incident from the past. The school had to assist Abbie not her own mother. Abbie should never be able to open or close her window so that was so dumb of P. Also, I was cringing when she was driving the cart and was going to the park with Abbie by herself in the dark. If Abbie bolted, P would not be able to get her, then what? She has no common sense even for the safety of her own daughter. Idiot!!!
Abbie...what do you mean you don't want to swing in the pitch black darkness? But it would make really great vlog content! Please, please....with a cherry on top?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I didn’t watch the video, is there actual footage of her throwing the iPad out of the window? Or was this for content? It must be very taxing to get the right camera angle and set up to “look” for the iPad. I don’t believe anything they say!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ass keeps commenting on everyone’s comment that says to discipline her saying that they can’t because she doesn’t understand and it’s compulsive behavior they can’t discipline her. Yet I remember a specific vlog where the 3 of them were out to eat and lil princess who doesn’t understand consequences ripped big Ps necklace off and grabbed her by the shirt had a consequence of no music on the way home and had to go straight to bed because of it when they got home. He’s so full of bull tit lies. I’m sorry but Ab is brat because they made her a brat and they do nothing. Throwing the iPad out the window of a moving vehicle is a safety issue. That could’ve hit someone’s windshield and caused a big accident. But aww look at her the typical teenager she is such a sweet girl! Funny she doesn’t do anything like that when she’s with just Asa. 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Ok. So I checked the hours of every SW in America. (Remember, I havent worked in two months and I'm housebound. Im fkn bored! LOL)
It appears SW is not profitable across the board. Many locations are closed 2 days a week, and many more have six hour days. SIX!!
Wisconsin is "temporarily closed- stay tuned!"
I cannot wait for them to close up shop. CANNOT WAIT!!!!
It is my solemn Tattle vow that I will create many sock accounts and drag her to death.
Its good to have goals!! 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Then why not show the actual sous vide???
I dont know, its Asa. He said he cooked them sous vide and is now searing.
Maybe he thinks searing looks better on the 'gram.
Maybe he's lying. Im just going by what he wrote.

Reactions: 9
This situation could have ended badly, considering Big P left Abbie inside the car alone, on the side of the very busy highway.
I'm not even considering what if Abbie somehow used her Houdini tricks to escape her seatbelt, but what if a vehicle passing by had a mishap and crashed into the parked car with Abbie inside. 🤦‍♀️

Now that we know this has a happy ending, I will admit that I seriously haven’t laughed this hard in a long time. Seeing Big P in all her helpless, pathetic glory traipsing around on the side of an expressway totally clueless with bags on her feet, waving an umbrella while attempting to rescue the iPad, all set to quirky music which reminded me of a scene from Benny Hill. 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
I had to watch it twice and I LMAO at her the entire time. 😂😂 The more I watch, the more the intro music sounds like Super Nintendo's Donkey Kong Country music!!:ROFLMAO:😂😂🤷‍♀️🐒🦍🎶🎶🎵

She really is a useless idiot and scripted or not, this was entertaining during the moments the music was playing, which made her look even more ridiculously pathetic and comical.🤣😂😂😂
That would be at 3:09 thru 3:50 minutes for those of you who do not want to watch the entire vlog. But seriously, if you need a good laugh, at least watch that part! ASSa knows we love to snark on Big P and he is giving us a lot to work with tonight.

I present to you "Doppo saves the day and the iPad, no thanks to the dimwitted damsel 🤦🏻‍♀️ in distress."

Abbie was contemplating how to make this mother-daughter day even more fun!!
Screenshot (830).png

78F7C4DC-2F85-4FBF-8E75-8398F2839529.jpeg

8F98AAE7-5F33-43F5-855D-A82165C6AE55.jpeg

Screenshot (833).png

ipadmud2.jpg

ipadinmud.jpg

Screenshot (842).png

Screenshot (835).png

Screenshot (838).png

Screenshot (839).png

Screenshot (840).png

Screenshot (841).png

Screenshot (845).png

7BF6E8C5-2152-45A3-8C45-A01DD17C0586.jpeg

thanksdoppo.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Hey Cilla! My kiddo has thrown stuff out the windows before. Never fear though because there is a solution for that! It's called window locks! You should be able to control these locks from the driver side on most any vehicle now a days. It's usually a button that has an actual picture of a lock on it!

Jesus Christ Sherry you make it sound like she won't be able to breathe air at all if it doesn't come from the outside. How the duck do we ever survive up here in the great lakes half the year with winter weather or stormy weather where my kid has to ride in a vehicle with windows up??!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Ass keeps commenting on everyone’s comment that says to discipline her saying that they can’t because she doesn’t understand and it’s compulsive behavior they can’t discipline her. Yet I remember a specific vlog where the 3 of them were out to eat and lil princess who doesn’t understand consequences ripped big Ps necklace off and grabbed her by the shirt had a consequence of no music on the way home and had to go straight to bed because of it when they got home. He’s so full of bull tit lies. I’m sorry but Ab is brat because they made her a brat and they do nothing. Throwing the iPad out the window of a moving vehicle is a safety issue. That could’ve hit someone’s windshield and caused a big accident. But aww look at her the typical teenager she is such a sweet girl! Funny she doesn’t do anything like that when she’s with just Asa. 🤔
That was an awefully long way that Ab chucked that IPad. How did Pig know she threw it if she was facing forward driving. Would have been funny if she didn't see it and drove home and couldn't find it, lol. Ab should have been punished for doing that, not taken out for junk food as a reward.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.