Fathering Autism #108 Farm! Guns! Abbie runs. Muckbang trip for Pig and her huns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmfao your husband is the man! Lol too funny omg! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀
He's quite the funny guy. I'll have to record a video of him reacting to them bc it was just pure gold

Why does this make me want to see all of us do husband/partners react...
This is brilliant! I'd love to see fellow Tattle member's SOs/friends/etc react vids. It could be just audio or keep the recording on the tv to protect identities. I was thinking of creating an email acct so certain things we're hidden from those prying, beady AssHair eyes. She most certainly reads here too - guaranteed!

Everything droops on her left side. Blech.
'Blech' is my fav lol! I'm convinced she has Bell's Palsy OR she's had a stroke/heart attack & they're keeping it hush-hush

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Guys....havent caught up this evening, but check out P's latest Lipstick live- shes ranting about haters again lol

Woah- I think it was called "She ran from me" or something similar, and the thumbnail pic is them in the parking lot next to the truck.
I remember that video. He was lugging two big plants in their pots that Priscilla sent him for...He put on er in the truck and Abbie took off. He chased her holding onto the other plant and caught her....holding onto her with one hand and still holding the plant with the other hand.
Well,during her rant she disclosed the duties of the attithtant…help with laundry and light cleaning and doing emails 🤣
Oh FFS! She's the laziest pos there is!
Do they or do they not already have housecleaning service! So they need an "assistant" for light cleaning!.. I guess she's "above" cleaning her own shitter, but...she can't even wipe the sink or vanity top?...or sweep a floor? Laundry!!!...There's only 3 of them!!! WTF can't she keep up with it! Does Abbie require so many clothing changes every day? Explains why she, Priscilla, wears so many new outfits...she doesn't do laundry maybe once a month??? She just buys new clothes for herself to wear. ...No wonder there's an overload!!!
I keep saying....I just can't with these two!...with her! She's useless in every way!
ASA! You're a fool! When are you going to say enough is enough!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I
Rocket Queen mentioned P's live on the Lipstick page so I went to watch and since I couldn't sleep I watched a few others she did this week. On one of them, at the end, she very briefly mentions that soon her "studio" in the sunroom will have a sink. Who would do that? What an odd place to put a sink and sometime down the road they will sell that house and people will be thinking about the work to turn it back into normal household space. Even Red and Pinky use their bedroom and bathroom to demonstrate the Slimelife crap. She's sooo extra, but, you know, she doesn't care what anyone thinks!
I guess her hobbleing to a sink is too much. what a lazy twit. She is moving her "studio"? Sunroom is it? She just does what she pleases. Get up off yer azz BigP.

I 100% believe he’s selling the boat because of finances. Probably trying to make a bit of money to offset SW and the endless bleeding of money. There is no way they are even breaking even with that. Someone told me once that it’s rare for a business to break even the first year of business and usually takes about 3 or more years to make a profit. No way selfie world is sustainable for that long. They have no business knowledge. If they did, they would never have started the franchise.
Nah, that boat had issues. He will buy a spanking new one before summer. Betcha. Cause credit is king in this house.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I want to know what she owns.
Slimelife is NOT her business, she doesnt own it, shes a damn sales rep. PERIOD.
She does own SW, but what else??
Does she consider her weak YT channel a business? :unsure: :unsure:
She "owns" Abbie ...their most important resource.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
why can’t she just look up a cleaning/home help company or small business and speak to them? Why does she need to announce it on Facebook? Plenty of people do it for a job, plenty of people pay people to do this sort of thing. Quite why she needs it when she’s at home all day and does basically nothing around the house is beyond me.
Why not have Abbie earn some money and do those things for her mother. I mean they were telling us that she was going to work at Publix and such…yet they won’t hire her at Selfie Wrld and won’t have her do the things “typical” teenagers do around the house. These idiots cannot keep up with their own lies, fantasies and bullshit

He's quite the funny guy. I'll have to record a video of him reacting to them bc it was just pure gold

This is brilliant! I'd love to see fellow Tattle member's SOs/friends/etc react vids. It could be just audio or keep the recording on the tv to protect identities. I was thinking of creating an email acct so certain things we're hidden from those prying, beady AssHair eyes. She most certainly reads here too - guaranteed!

'Blech' is my fav lol! I'm convinced she has Bell's Palsy OR she's had a stroke/heart attack & they're keeping it hush-hush
Muscles wore out on that side of her jaw from chewing all of that salty overcooked meat…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Why not have Abbie earn some money and do those things for her mother. I mean they were telling us that she was going to work at Publix and such…yet they won’t hire her at Selfie Wrld and won’t have her do the things “typical” teenagers do around the house. These idiots cannot keep up with their own lies, fantasies and bullshit
Probably because to have "Abbie do it" basically means they do it. They have to stand and hover and prompt the entire time, she cant do anything alone. Even running the sweeper....she sweeps the same spot over and over until they make her move. Sad, but true. :(
ETA- And I agree about their fantasy life, they know they cant even suggest Abbie doing it because they could never show it, wouldnt happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What does that lazy fat woman do all day? She gets up and puts leftovers in a box for Abbies lunch, her lives are invariably late in the evening, she never does any ironing as I have never seen an iron or ironing board and whenever Arsehog wears a shirt they are crumpled, her so-called business doesnt require any paperwork, she has a cleaning lady, she occasionally takes Abbie to school, she has a pool cleaning person so why the hell cant she do the laundry and while it is doing answer her emails. Needing an assistant is ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Probably because to have "Abbie do it" basically means they do it. They have to stand and hover and prompt the entire time, she cant do anything alone. Even running the sweeper....she sweeps the same spot over and over until they make her move. Sad, but true. :(
ETA- And I agree about their fantasy life, they know they cant even suggest Abbie doing it because they could never show it, wouldnt happen.
But don’t you remember the non prompted Tik Tok video of Abbie taking laundry to the laundry room and putting it into the washer? They told us she did is all by herself! They wouldn’t fib about something like that….right? ( this comment is smothered in sarcasm like P smothers her meals in sodium,ranch,cheese and garlic bread 😂)

What does that lazy fat woman do all day? She gets up and puts leftovers in a box for Abbies lunch, her lives are invariably late in the evening, she never does any ironing as I have never seen an iron or ironing board and whenever Arsehog wears a shirt they are crumpled, her so-called business doesnt require any paperwork, she has a cleaning lady, she occasionally takes Abbie to school, she has a pool cleaning person so why the hell cant she do the laundry and while it is doing answer her emails. Needing an assistant is ridiculous.
That Dunkin ain’t gonna drink itself.. and who is going to control the abundance of tacos and Zaxby’s throughout Jax?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm on a staycation...I got bored!
View attachment 872049
Her new phrase "this is the thing" said 100 times.

She will prob make the help keep Ab out of her hair too. Then respite funds can pay for it.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Just a little funny when it comes to doing things around the house. P does not lift one of her deformed trotters when it comes to doing things around the house…. What was supposed to be a simple faucet change turned into me having to redo our plumbing under the kitchen sink. Hubby got flustered and chaos ensued. I finally got it figured out…so while P cannot lift her dirty underwear from the hamper to the washer, other women are proving to be true “boss babes” but appreciating their husbands attempts to do something they hate and are courteous enough to not feel emasculated by finishing the job. My Dad always said know enough to do simple tasks and if you can’t or won’t have a landlord who will. P is the worse mascot for women who are making a difference in this world

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I know I’m stating the obvious, but Asa should have put on a separate video honoring Don from Surfers for Autism.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I know I’m stating the obvious, but Asa should have put on a separate video honoring Don from Surfers for Autism.
I was thinking about that. I dont think he could have done much more, because he was lying about their "friendship". I doubt they had any communication beyond the events. I read up on Don and he was a stand-up guy. I doubt he considered Asa a "friend", more likely someone he was friendly with at SFA. If someone got wind of some fake friendship/tribute Asa would no doubt get called out on it.

And speaking of SFA- last yr was called off for COVID, but this year they held events in June, July, Aug, and Sept.
If SFA was so important to them and Abbie, why didnt they go even once??
June was tied up trying to open SW.
But instead of peeling rubber the day after the opening of SW to start Travel Maass in July, why didnt they haul that RV to Ft. Pierce and start their trip with SFA for Abbie?
Or any ONE of the Sept. weekends? Especially if they knew he was ill, and this may be his last summer? Why not go and show their support for something so "life changing" for Abbie?? Probably because Isaiah and Summer are gone and cannot travel with them anymore. They were the ones chasing Abbie around the beach. Asa couldnt do it for long and P couldnt chase her at all.
He's just full of tit.
That mans death was just something for him to talk about. :mad::mad:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
And don't you have to regularly clean the boat...not just surfaces in the boat but also the outside? I'm sure that neither inside or outside was done....He would've filmed it for content as he, and maybe Isaiah at first, did that while Priscilla sat on her ass sipping her margarita!

I know they are considered wildlife and can be dangerous but....they are cute!
Priscilla isnt cute....outside or inside!
If the boat has not been in dry storage (it hasn't - it looked like it was in the water in a boat slip - and it hasn't been run at all this year, it is covered with algae and funk on the bottom - and the innerworkings are likely dried up and need work. That is 100% their fault. If they want to fake being "boat people", you can rent a damn boat once a year for content. They suck so hard.

Reactions: 21
I couldn't agree more. To include a eulogy to Don with shots of his shower head and plughole was disgusting. I wonder if he has the decency to attend his funeral without a camera in hand?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I couldn't agree more. To include a eulogy to Don with shots of his shower head and plughole was disgusting. I wonder if he has the decency to attend his funeral without a camera in hand?
Probably won't attend the funeral. Not unless he crashes it for content. Why would people he barely knows want him there or invite him.

I have a feeling he heard about Don's death from Summer. Seems more likely she would stay in touch with sfa people.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Probably won't attend the funeral. Not unless he crashes it for content. Why would people he barely knows want him there or invite him.

I have a feeling he heard about Don's death from Summer. Seems more likely she would stay in touch with sfa people.
If he doesnt go then he is more despicable in my eyes than he was previously. SFA provided Abbie with some real happiness.

Reactions: 12
Pig's Lipstick Mama live...

1637182247683.png

I felt like I was listening to a bratty teenager in a girl fight. She is beyond ridiculous and what is so fun is she doesn't even know what an giant ass she is and we all get to LOL her every single freaking day. Keep bringing it Pig.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
If the boat has not been in dry storage (it hasn't - it looked like it was in the water in a boat slip - and it hasn't been run at all this year, it is covered with algae and funk on the bottom - and the innerworkings are likely dried up and need work. That is 100% their fault. If they want to fake being "boat people", you can rent a damn boat once a year for content. They suck so hard.
Big P will be crushed about the boat though. The only reason she wanted it was so they could be IN the Christmas Boat parade instead of a spectator.
Remember last year?! They had one lame string of lights, and she was waving those T-Rex arms over her head, slinging her fat ass all over while looking at the people on shore and yelling Woooooowhoooo! like she was the star of the show.
She is not only an attention bleep, she's delusional AF!! 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.