Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coconochanel

VIP Member
God can you imagine living with Charlie darling he would drive you mad...

You 'Would you like a crumpet for breakfast Charlie?'
Charlie 'Crumpets actually come from..'

You 'Im just nipping to asda to get some milk'
Charlie 'Did you know Asda was founded....'

You 'The forecast has predicted rain for later in the week'
Charlie 'The first weather forecast was in....' :LOL: 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

density

Stephanie is 💯/💯. This is why I said Josie should keep her damn mouth shut if she knew any better. I see that petition someone took out against her is gone.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Vanessajenkins

Update. Speaking to someone very close to this situation and they have confirmed that she has been taken off Caudalie’s PR list.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
I also want to make a statement, which I believe is a shared sentiment. Please correct me if I'm wrong. No one wishes her ill or wrong here. We all want her to do well but we want her to recognize her wrong doings. To learn, grow, and be a better person. No one has ever made a threat or doxxed her. No one has taken anything in real life. We all just expressed our views, opinions, disgusts, hopes, dreams, The secret, karma, unicorns, and lessons in life. Again-all covered under freedom of speech.

If she ever reads this (from me to you):
Josie, no one is perfect. We are everyday growing and learning but being humble is a true virtue that takes time. I really wish you success and happiness. Please reflect on yourself. Learn from your mistakes. Take accountability. Be honest and transparent. I root for you to do well and grow. Be humble.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Iris1969

VIP Member
Of all the crap I talked about her friend Freddy, she at least is being honest about not knowing what exactly to say. Admitting her ignorance.

Hey Josie, maybe follow suit?

Doesn’t take much to let people know your ignorance and to ask to be educated. Oh wait, that’s showing humbleness. Forgot 🤦‍♀️
I was going to say the same thing about Freddy.
20200602_143438.jpg

👏👏👏

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Catchingstars2134

Chatty Member
I know this comment is going to get me so much hate from you all but I truly do think you’re all taking it a step too far trying to ruin her career and jeopardise her brand deals.
If you don’t like josie don’t watch her videos or follow along with her life, let alone try to ruin her career. This is mass bullying, and it’s things like this that put so much pressure on people in the spotlight they end up like Caroline flack. I’m sure every single one of you at SOME point in your life has made a remark that someone would deem as racist. Leave the poor girl alone. She made the comment in 2013. People grow, people make mistakes.
But this isn’t just about those tweets. I don’t feel bad cancelling her and this isn’t mass bullying. I accept people can change, 100%. She has a huge platform and had a real opportunity to further the conversation. She could have owned up to it and apologized. She could have even collabed with Stephanie on Instagram to amplify her voice to a group of people who aren’t used to it. She could have kept the comments calling her to do more. Instead she threw a tantrum and doubled down.

She’s scammed her fans out of money...not via affiliate linking but literally ran a scam. She’s shown herself behaving illegally in terms of lockdown and then telling her following to go fuck themselves for calling her out. She’s called for mass bullying of a follower. She’s purchased followers.

At no point has the little princess acknowledged she did anything wrong. Instead, she deletes and calls those who hold her accountable bullies.

So we just never hold people accountable for their actions because people have committed suicide? You just give rich white women a pass because they’re doing what they’ve done their whole lives: play victim.

I’m fine with having messaged brands. It’s on them if they wish to continue working with someone who doesn’t just act this way, but actively refuses to grow and learn from being called out. After all: she’s done all of this publicly.

Not to mention that in 2013, she was an adult. She was 22/23? This wasn’t something she said when she was 15/16.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Iris1969

VIP Member
Things seem to have calmed down a bit, so I think it's a good time to think about our next thread title.

So far we have (as far as I can tell):

Patron Saint of the Tone Deaf, Protector of the Ignorant and Guardian of White Fragility
And

Always the scammer, never the apologizer
Both hilarious and clever 😃👍

Place your bets by a ❤ for Salty and a 🤣 for Notsoposh.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Hello! New to posting on this thread. I used to follow Josie but got so fed up with her not disclosing things that I eventually reported her to the ASA a year or so ago. I got nothing back from it. She convinced them that she was squeaky clean but reminded her of the rulesand I decided not to watch or follow her any more. But since this thread picked up and she moved I've dipped in and out. And today WOW!

I think that people do and say stupid things when they are young. BUT this isn't really about just that is it. This is about her stealing the words of two women and not crediting them properly. Then deleting something to fit her aesthetic. But for me the worst thing is that when she has been called out she has refused to apologise, accept her errors or grow. Instead she had gaslighted and then reposted her square but made it all about herself. She has basically said that bullying (of her I assume in this case referring to being called out by Stephanie) is as bad as years of racism suffered by POC. She has deleted comments (from shewears fashion specifically) calling her out. She wants to behave however she likes with no comment. No criticism.

What the actual fuck? Yes her sponsors need to be made aware of this. She never gave a shit about BLM. She was posting in line with everyone else and actually I don't think her views ally with the black community. She was doing it to make herself look good. If not she would accept her mistakes and grow/learn. She says she has been educating herself. Bullshit because if she had she would see the error of her ways rather than pulling the bullying card.

And now she's posting pictures of pizza. She doesn't give a fuck. She thinks she is above everyone else and if she isn't called out she will just walk away from this. Which is white privilege at play. She has done so many shady things. Over the years but even in the last few weeks. The wine message that she put on her stories and breaking lockdown being just a couple.

So to anyone feeling bad about contacting her sponsors, DON'T. She bloody well needs to be taught a lesson and the only way to get through to her is through her wallet it would appear. She thinks of herself as a brand and if any other brand behaved like this, people would call them out.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Catchingstars2134

Chatty Member
Messaged ted baker, molton brown, river island and H&M. I asked Stephanie to keep her story up so that brands can be referred and she agreed.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

MadameS

Chatty Member
I can't comment on the other thread so just want to leave this here.
It's about the comment in which someone called her a ret*rd.
That language is disgusting😡 but only 2 types of people would leave a message like that.
1.) Someone doing it for effect, to trigger Josie. (They need slapped)

2.)Someone who is hurting badly and Josie has made them angry.

We can see in the US right now how hurt and anger make people behave out of character.
Using that as an analogy. We here on Tattle are the peaceful protesters. If we were triggered or made angry (Josie) would we lift a brick and throw it? (that comment). I don't think any of us could answer that truthfully.

We have heard stories here about our members who are hurting, struggling and stressed and it is heartbreaking.♥😘
Multiply that by 1000 to cover her viewers.
We could make a long list of people she has offended or insulted and all this during a global pandemic and while the country where most of her viewers are from is burning. This is all before she starts preaching about The Secret.
It shows how ruthless, clueless and emotionless she is and how low she has become.
Thank you. As a disabled person myself, I can say with absolute certainty that things like that are horribly ableist. People don’t realise the harm they cause when they throw around words like ‘re***d’. It’s offensive. They might defend it by saying “It wasn’t aimed at you, I’ve nothing against genuinely disabled people”, but by using an ableist slur and calling someone a ‘re***d’, you’re actually saying that disabled people aren’t worth anything, that it’s a bad thing to be, whether you realise it or not.

• Sad
Reactions: 22

Hass

Chatty Member
Just an fyi lets suppose you work at company X. You are out on the town and get interviewed by a camera crew where you say something racist. Guess what - you get fired by your organisation - even though you are on your own time - that is life. So, when I read that some people informed some companies that work with Josie about her racist comment what is the difference? Josie is in public relations - she has youtube, instagram etc. She knows that she has to be responsible for her written and spoken words. That is part of her job. If she does or any other youtuber chooses not to be responsible than she can go become a computer geek (no offence to computer geeks ) and work alone from home. At my place of work - if I were to ever express a racist comment I would be fired - it would not be in line with the values of my corporation.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Plonker

7D5184D7-D7DD-41FA-9055-227AB46A079C.jpeg

These pictures were only 3 years apart?!
What happened lol. I wonder why people find her less relatable hmmm haha.
It’s like granddaughter next to great granny. Such a difference and I don’t think in a good direction.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21