Fashion Mumblr #5 Saint Josie and the law of diminishing returns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where did ThickCoco go? I wanted to ask her why is she even here if she's not obsessing about her too?
All her posts are gone 😱. She didn't do anything wrong as far as I can tell, so I hope it was her own decision to leave 🥴.

Reactions: 8
This thread literally blew up overnight due to the events that happened. So yes, we are watching very closely.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To be fair Newcoco‘s post accused us all of “having racist thoughts” and “be careful what you write” which is probably breach of the forum rules. There’s a way to debate and challenge (which i welcome) without resorting to threats or accusing other people of having racist thoughts to justify their opinion.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Things seem to have calmed down a bit, so I think it's a good time to think about our next thread title.

So far we have (as far as I can tell):

Patron Saint of the Tone Deaf, Protector of the Ignorant and Guardian of White Fragility
And

Always the scammer, never the apologizer
Both hilarious and clever 😃👍

Place your bets by a ❤ for Salty and a 🤣 for Notsoposh.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Thought I would be a genius to go dislike her unlisted video. Turns out, 8 people were ahead of me. 🤭
Capture3.PNG

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I know no white influencers will publicly call her out but I do hope that in private this makes things awkward for her. If I was them I would not want to be doing a job or going on a brand trip with her now! I’m sure all this has not gone unnoticed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
This thread literally blew up overnight due to the events that happened. So yes, we are watching very closely.
Yep I've just reached VIP-status and it was in a little over a month. Oops I've spent a wee bit too much time in here 😂.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Both Chloeincurve_ & Zoelondondj are 2 white influencers who called Josie out.
Chloe's posts got deleted when she asked Josie, why she archived the "muted" post. Zoe brought up the legitimacy of actual followers lol

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Slightly off topic but just watched this back and she sounds SO different here! I actually don’t mind her here, pre-scamming days and she comes across as so much more down to earth and a bit more relatable. It’s funny how things change in a few years :(

Attachments

• Sad
Let's not forget about bareMinerals UK! Their clean beauty image is being tainted by Josie's racism!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Let's not forget about bareMinerals UK! Their clean beauty image is being tainted by Josie's racism!
Christ if they stopped sending her that bloody foundation she keeps banging on about that would really hit her where it hurts!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's really milking this "It's not my fault, so stop bullying me"-act by using this black person's quote for her own personal gain, isn't she?
20200605_235247.jpg

No hun, they weren't talking about it being OK for you to be an ignorant fool 🙄.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Yep I've just reached VIP-status and it was in a little over a month. Oops I've spent a wee bit too much time in here 😂.
Tattle has been even more addictive the last few days! I find it refreshing to be among people who can make a well thought out argument, write grammatical sentences and not try to flog me something or scam me 🤣. Thank you!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tattle has been even more addictive the last few days! I find it refreshing to be among people who can make a well thought out argument, write grammatical sentences and not try to flog me something or scam me 🤣. Thank you!
It sure is very addictive, but I hope the dust will settle soon. How else will I be able to buy all that useless tat Josie is flogging, when I don't have the time to watch her vlogs properly? 😫

• Haha
Oh man! Stephanie’s stories are no longer showing. What a shame. At least several brands were made aware. If any of them reply asking for more info, I’ll come here for the screenshots.

Well, my darlings, I’m going to sleep. I’ll speak to you soon! ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.