Fashion Mumblr #5 Saint Josie and the law of diminishing returns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2nd time watching her videos, can someone tell me where is Charlie accent from? Not from the UK, but live here now, He sounds so annoying

Reactions: 6
Don't like to comment on looks but in my humble opinion the work she's had done on her teeth ages her alot because to me they look like dentures coupled with thinning of her face makes her appear much older than her years.
And don't forget the huge amounts of stress she experiences daily, that ages you like nobody's business 😒.

Don't like to comment on looks but in my humble opinion the work she's had done on her teeth ages her alot because to me they look like dentures coupled with thinning of her face makes her appear much older than her years.
For me I don’t believe it’s really her actual natural looks and definitely am not looking to cause any cruel comments. However I do think it’s her changed styling of herself as few years back she’s fresh, smiley, really pretty looking, clothes better styled, make up fresher and age appropriate etc. Some stuff I really like and I’d wear. But not often now at all, I’m not the target audience now though.

Where I think things have went wrong in my opinion and why she looks aged is all in the changes in how she styles herself. Such as the tone of hair, the style of clothes etc. One on their own like the hair might be nice but all together and It just isn’t suiting her age at all. It just gives the overall polar opposite image of only a couple of years ago. The work on her teeth initially was looking nice but I think maybe more and more kept getting done :(
In saying that, when she’s not in a silly dress and prancing about with a watering can she’s fine such as in her gym gear for example - suddenly she gets 20 years younger. She’s slim so has scope to wear so much and it look great. Some things do still work but some are awful. How you make yourself look large at that size is a skill. But here is exhibit A

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD KEEP HER OUT OF CROSSFIT
Well to balance out some of my not so flattering comments on Josie a bit, I have to say I do admire her gym routine. She often does the same exercises as Charlie and he is twice as strong as she is.

Reactions: 7
For me I don’t believe it’s really her actual natural looks and definitely am not looking to cause any cruel comments. However I do think it’s her changed styling of herself as few years back she’s fresh, smiley, really pretty looking, clothes better styled, make up fresher and age appropriate etc. Some stuff I really like and I’d wear. But not often now at all, I’m not the target audience now though.

Where I think things have went wrong in my opinion and why she looks aged is all in the changes in how she styles herself. Such as the tone of hair, the style of clothes etc. One on their own like the hair might be nice but all together and It just isn’t suiting her age at all. It just gives the overall polar opposite image of only a couple of years ago. The work on her teeth initially was looking nice but I think maybe more and more kept getting done :(
In saying that, when she’s not in a silly dress and prancing about with a watering can she’s fine such as in her gym gear for example - suddenly she gets 20 years younger. She’s slim so has scope to wear so much and it look great. Some things do still work but some are awful. How you make yourself look large at that size is a skill. But here is exhibit A
Guess she's changing according to what she thinks her audience want... It's a shame really x

• Sad
Well to balance out some of my not so flattering comments on Josie a bit, I have to say I do admire her gym routine. She often does the same exercises as Charlie and he is twice as strong as she is.
I mean CF is notorious for people bragging about themselves and shilling merch. bUy mY KnEE WrAps.

And Charlie works out like a BootyGram model. There I said it (again).

• Haha
  • Sick
I find it astonishing and disgusting that she would delete her blackout post without a word. I don't think there's anything wrong in deleting the blackout square - some people have expressed their concerns that it's being misconstrued as simply a "blackout," where you don't post anything at all, versus what it actually was, which was a blackout of original content with the intention that people who would have normally been posting original content would instead post/share/repost information from black creators, activists, etc.

So I don't mind that she deleted the post. But if she did not explain that, and if she did not go on to share information on getting involved, that's completely unacceptable. Even posting 24-hour stories is unacceptable. At the VERY least, she should have made a highlight to store them.
Someone commented on her recent post this morning about it and that comment has disappeared too.

• Sad
For me I think that it is about her voice - is she trying to sound 'posh' or is their something wrong with her mouth - she sometimes sounds to me as if she has a marble in her throat - its weird. I also find it strange that she is so wealthy - just bought a house and they keep buying expensive stuff everyday - for example Charlie buys really expensive items for the kitchen - but he is not a michelin chef - it will not make him a better cook - so in some ways he looks like a jackass for wasting money.
I am new here.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For me I think that it is about her voice - is she trying to sound 'posh' or is their something wrong with her mouth - she sometimes sounds to me as if she has a marble in her throat - its weird. I also find it strange that she is so wealthy - just bought a house and they keep buying expensive stuff everyday - for example Charlie buys really expensive items for the kitchen - but he is not a michelin chef - it will not make him a better cook - so in some ways he looks like a jackass for wasting money.
I am new here.
Welcome!!

Her voice/accent has changed. If you listen to her earlier videos to what is now, it's kinda obvious to her wanting to put on this new posh talk.

Most of the stuff is actually gifted to her. She does buy certain stuff but mostly stuff is gifted or severely discounted in exchange for a shoitout. If you hear a brand being shoved down your throat which is 90% of the time, it's gifted most likely. This is why we are hearing Wayfair a lot. During a vlog of hers the company had reached out to her. Now it's wayfair this, wayfair that, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I am new here.
Welcome, take a seat. We've already started. Hope you don't mind 😉.

And they don't spend a penny. Everything is always "kindly gifted" or "bought" with a voucher, except for their weekly groceries from Waitrose, but she's working on it 😆.

And Petty: GMTA 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Welcome, take a seat. We've already started. Hope you don't mind 😉.

And they don't spend a penny. Everything is always "kindly gifted" or "bought" with a voucher, except for their weekly groceries from Waitrose, but she's working on it 😆.

And Petty: GMTA 😂.
Lies... some of it is "ordered"😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s probably figuring out how to spin the next scandal or in here busy reading.
Hiya Josie 😜

In Josie’s books these two days have been a total loss. The amount of money she could have made from affiliate links is lost. She will be compensating for that in her next few videos.
So they’re going to be about an hour then, of her rambling on about flowers, cooing how beautifully soft Dickie’s matted fur is it, then how Dex is so cute with lumps of sausage stuck inbetween his jagged little chompers, unpacking some overpriced vintage theme decor she could easily find in a charity shop.

Charlie griping like an old fart about the dogs shitting on the flower beds and her receiving more floral dot cotton looking tat in the post.

Honestly, it’s you would think it would be like upstairs, downstairs with these two from the way they act. Instead with all the disasters in this money pit, it being more trouble than it’s worth. It’s been more like an episode of Only Fools And Horses with these clowns.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.