Fashion Mumblr #5 Saint Josie and the law of diminishing returns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it bothers me that she basically just stopped advocating BLM the second #blackouttuesday was over ... I get that influencers' work is their instagram and their job is to be ~aesthetic~ and ~aspirational~, but if you care about anything outside of your bubble it is totally possible to find a balance between the two and not just be blatantly performative (see: Freddy, who has at least managed more than 24hrs of advocacy, and has managed to make it actually about BLM, rather than just "you guys are wrong to shame me for not seeming to care" Γ  la Josie)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
it bothers me that she basically just stopped advocating BLM the second #blackouttuesday was over ... I get that influencers' work is their instagram and their job is to be ~aesthetic~ and ~aspirational~, but if you care about anything outside of your bubble it is totally possible to find a balance between the two and not just be blatantly performative (see: Freddy, who has at least managed more than 24hrs of advocacy, and has managed to make it actually about BLM, rather than just "you guys are wrong to shame me for not seeming to care" Γ  la Josie)
This just shows how empty and shallow Josie is. She doesn't give a f*ck about you, me, or anyone else. She will sell her soul for a penny if it came down to it. She is a business woman but she is selfish and not compassionate. She only did the Black Out Tuesday because bandwagon not because she truly cared to make a difference (hence that the minute the 24hrs were up-it was deleted). She has a lot of growing up. The same way she built up, she can come down.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I live in the country and if I dressed like that the villagers would come to their doors to stare at me, the kids would follow me and I dare say the farmers would throw cabbages πŸ˜‹
Yes....but do YOU live in Cotswolds ??!! :D :D
sorry...just couldn't resist hahaha :) ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
GO ON SANDRA LUV!!
So glad Sandra survived another day. I came here just to catch up before going to bed then I saw the video comment by Galexy person and I am now having a restoring cup of tea instead of going to bed.I hope it wasnt written by one of us,.I think I will recover soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 144765

These pictures were only 3 years apart?!
What happened lol. I wonder why people find her less relatable hmmm haha.
It’s like granddaughter next to great granny. Such a difference and I don’t think in a good direction.

Not at all, I am a year younger than Josie and the second picture looks dated i wouldn't even know where she would buy clothes like that.
Someone mentioned Sweaty Betty the other day, and I couldn't help but cringe at the name. Does anyone else get horrified by Sweaty Betty? The designs are hideous IMO, and they do not fit Josie's colour palette at all. I think she'd look better in Gymshark apparel- or whatever Freddy likes to wear when working out. Perhaps she hasn't struck a sponsorship from any company other than Sweaty Betty? Suitable gym wear should be affordable for someone like Josie...

Sandra's comments are getting spicier and spicier!! :love: 🀭

Β£85 for gym leggings is disgraceful .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
All BLM-comments have been deleted by Josie except for this comment πŸ˜ͺ:
20200605_000507.jpg

She may have "liked" the initial post, but I guess that she really doesn't give a sh*t that black people were disgraced in such a hateful manner in the post that came after that one 😱.

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
1) Sandra is just too great
2) I can't believe people cry to see these two together. There must be some lonely folks out there which makes me sad. The only thing that makes me cry is well nothing because it's a damn circus.
3) I think she has Charlie clean the trails for her boots before every walk. Must keep them pristine, no sht on boots for this b*tch.
4)πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
1) Sandra is just too great
2) I can't believe people cry to see these two together. There must be some lonely folks out there which makes me sad. The only thing that makes me cry is well nothing because it's a damn circus.
3) I think she has Charlie clean the trails for her boots before every walk. Must keep them pristine, no tit for this b*tch.
4)πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Wow she is getting DRAGGED

Stephanie Yeboah is correcting Josie as well! Look at her stories guys.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Stephanie is πŸ’―/πŸ’―. This is why I said Josie should keep her damn mouth shut if she knew any better. I see that petition someone took out against her is gone.
Yes, Stephanie, DRAG HER!

I’m so glad she tagged her in the last story after blocking her name in the others.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes, Stephanie, DRAG HER!

I’m so glad she tagged her in the last story after blocking her name in the others.
Stephanie must be one of usπŸ‘.

I'm so proud of her courage to stand up for what she believes in, especially in such a public way πŸ₯°.

I don't remember who it was that got so upset the other day that Josie was getting away with murder (figuratively speaking), but I think she'll be pleased to see that it looks like the tables are finally turning πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.