Fashion Mumblr #5 Saint Josie and the law of diminishing returns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for hosting another thread!

Haha she will not like this one. It's a little too close to home, but I love it 😁👍.

I'm ready for another wild ride 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did I just read on the previous thread that she used another person's statement on IG without giving credit? 😱

She really is the gift that keeps on giving, isn't she? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
God can you imagine living with Charlie darling he would drive you mad...

You 'Would you like a crumpet for breakfast Charlie?'
Charlie 'Crumpets actually come from..'

You 'Im just nipping to asda to get some milk'
Charlie 'Did you know Asda was founded....'

You 'The forecast has predicted rain for later in the week'
Charlie 'The first weather forecast was in....' :LOL: 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I have a question: does any blogger disclose that the cookies stay in your browser? I have never seen anyone admit something like that but I've seen everyone share affiliate links..

Reactions: 6
I have a question: does any blogger disclose that the cookies stay in your browser? I have never seen anyone admit something like that but I've seen everyone share affiliate links..
No I havent seen it anywhere and it's so wrong!

Reactions: 8
God can you imagine living with Charlie darling he would drive you mad...

You 'Would you like a crumpet for breakfast Charlie?'
Charlie 'Crumpets actually come from..'

You 'Im just nipping to asda to get some milk'
Charlie 'Did you know Asda was founded....'

You 'The forecast has predicted rain for later in the week'
Charlie 'The first weather forecast was in....' :LOL: 🤦‍♀️
I do this. I feel sorry for my husband. In my defence, I am a historian. History is my life 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
No I havent seen it anywhere and it's so wrong!
Yes, usually sites have a popup which states they operate with cookies and they ASK for permission to store your browsing data. Some cookies build up this data once they get a profile of you and sell them to ad sites... which I guess is how all of this might work..

Reactions: 3
Yes but thats the difference Charlie just does it to sound knowledgeable
When Josie was filming the duvet unboxing you could hear the contempt and irritation in her voice from behind the camera... she definitely thinks he's an idiot too 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did I just read on the previous thread that she used another person's statement on IG without giving credit? 😱

She really is the gift that keeps on giving, isn't she? 😂
Yes- by giving them a tag. She thinks that giving them a tag is like giving them credit. SMH

Patron Saint of the Tone Deaf, Protector of the Ignorant and Guardian of White Fragility
Love it! Has my vote for the next thread!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
I'm willing to bet anything that her blackout post will be gone within a month.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.