Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Iris1969

VIP Member
I have missed today's vlog comments.
So, it was a compliment to Freddy that got Sandra in the end and not anything else she said???
Have we found Josies Achilles heel?
Nope the comment may have been delete, but she's still standing strong 🙃:
20200604_225030.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

notsoposh

VIP Member
Just my point of view:

Josie’s Instagram Account like any of ours isn’t a personal account, it’s a business account, it’s a company/organization in itself, that is a medium of her earning income like an office. If tomorrow you go for a client meeting and see a racist post, will you call it out or not? That is literally the scenario here.
She has to label her posts AD because as a business she’s supposed to. we don’t have to because we are private individuals.

You guys aren’t sharing her family’s photographs, you aren’t running ads making fun of face/body. You aren’t making stories about her. You are just sharing someone’s post. You are informing her clients( you are their clients too) about her practices. If a companies is scamming someone you report it, clients are informed about malpractices.

In US senators (Atleast one I know of) were asked to resign over blackface. Was that considered bullying? No. She hasn’t even apologized for the whole thing. She is that stubborn and believes she is right.

Don’t feed into the hysteria here, I won’t apologize for calling someone out on their misdeeds. Racism isn’t a new topic, with her private education she should have been more aware of that. She wasn’t a teenager in 2013, she was 22/23. A legal adult who has the right choose the prime minister, vote etc. All she had to do was apologize. All this would have gone away but clearly she believes she is right.

• Heart

Lechat

VIP Member
Just my point of view:

Josie’s Instagram Account like any of ours isn’t a personal account, it’s a business account, it’s a company/organization in itself, that is a medium of her earning income like an office. If tomorrow you go for a client meeting and see a racist post, will you call it out or not? That is literally the scenario here.
She has to label her posts AD because as a business she’s supposed to. we don’t have to because we are private individuals.

You guys aren’t sharing her family’s photographs, you aren’t running ads making fun of face/body. You aren’t making stories about her. You are just sharing someone’s post. You are informing her clients( you are their clients too) about her practices. If a companies is scamming someone you report it, clients are informed about malpractices.

In US senators (Atleast one I know of) were asked to resign over blackface. Was that considered bullying? No. She hasn’t even apologized for the whole thing. She is that stubborn and believes she is right.

Don’t feed into the hysteria here, I won’t apologize for calling someone out on their misdeeds. Racism isn’t a new topic, with her private education she should have been more aware of that. She wasn’t a teenager in 2013, she was 22/23. A legal adult who has the right choose the prime minister, vote etc. All she had to do was apologize. All this would have gone away but clearly she believes she is right.

Hello! New to posting on this thread. I used to follow Josie but got so fed up with her not disclosing things that I eventually reported her to the ASA a year or so ago. I got nothing back from it. She convinced them that she was squeaky clean but reminded her of the rulesand I decided not to watch or follow her any more. But since this thread picked up and she moved I've dipped in and out. And today WOW!

I think that people do and say stupid things when they are young. BUT this isn't really about just that is it. This is about her stealing the words of two women and not crediting them properly. Then deleting something to fit her aesthetic. But for me the worst thing is that when she has been called out she has refused to apologise, accept her errors or grow. Instead she had gaslighted and then reposted her square but made it all about herself. She has basically said that bullying (of her I assume in this case referring to being called out by Stephanie) is as bad as years of racism suffered by POC. She has deleted comments (from shewears fashion specifically) calling her out. She wants to behave however she likes with no comment. No criticism.

What the actual fuck? Yes her sponsors need to be made aware of this. She never gave a shit about BLM. She was posting in line with everyone else and actually I don't think her views ally with the black community. She was doing it to make herself look good. If not she would accept her mistakes and grow/learn. She says she has been educating herself. Bullshit because if she had she would see the error of her ways rather than pulling the bullying card.

And now she's posting pictures of pizza. She doesn't give a fuck. She thinks she is above everyone else and if she isn't called out she will just walk away from this. Which is white privilege at play. She has done so many shady things. Over the years but even in the last few weeks. The wine message that she put on her stories and breaking lockdown being just a couple.

So to anyone feeling bad about contacting her sponsors, DON'T. She bloody well needs to be taught a lesson and the only way to get through to her is through her wallet it would appear. She thinks of herself as a brand and if any other brand behaved like this, people would call them out.
👏 Couldn’t agree MORE with these two posts. This is the deception of influencers, they want you to believe it’s just little Josie getting torn down for making a mistake. Sorry but Josie and her social channels are businesses. Businesses that have a brand and have to deal with the consequences of its customers (followers and public) being unhappy at what they see. This business negotiates deals with other businesses to advertise their products and services. So if the owner is big and ugly enough to hold negotiations and deals and savvy enough to build a business that is profitable then that business and it’s owner should be able to handle robust criticism. I don’t feel bad that people have pointed out to her clients what she has done. It’s not a one off, there’s a catalogue of problematic behaviour. those businesses can decide whether to work with her and we can in turn judge whether we want to buy from businesses that place ads with such an influencer.
Actions have consequences and it’s not our fault she has chosen to respond the way to criticism she has.

Caroline Flack is not a fair comparison. Caroline was not running a business that happened include showing bits of her personal life. The press delved into it. Josie and other influencers choose to show of their lives to sell ad space to brands to make you want to buy those products. That’s the business model. No one is forcing her to run her business that way. So if she fucks up and loses clients that’s her problem. She should manage her business and the way it responds better.

I don’t see someone in a fragile state who is apologetic. I see someone who is necking pizza and probably laughing at all the fuss. Unless you feel sorry for Sephora and Milk makeup etc etc getting called out then I wouldn’t feel bad for any influencers who are ultimately businesses. They have no professional standards THATS the real issue.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Hass

Chatty Member
I felt sorry for her. I wrote about it yesterday, but today, when she was being so condescending towards Stephanie, it went out of the window again. And it's hasn't been the first time that happened to me either 🥴.
Uhh I don't feel sorry for her - she is an educated woman who has been working in the business for many years. She earns A LOT OF MONEY. She lives in a VERY EXPENSIVE HOME and also HAS A FLAT IN LONDON, she gets to travel the world. No I don;t feel sorry for her - she should have welcomed Stephanie and said lets work together...etc. used her platform for something good - not just more dresses and water hoses. FYI - do not confuse the above with me wishing anyone harm - I do not wish anyone harm

• Heart
Reactions: 20

JustAPasserby

She says online abuse forums. Darling, noone ever forces you to check us out. The only abuser is the one you’re committed too ;)
You say if you don’t like my content, unsubscribe.
If you don’t like ours, quit checking on us ;)

• Haha
  • Heart

whatever1

“I will continue to live comfortably in my bubble of white privilege and share BLM resources when it’s convenient to me”

what an asshole

• Sick
  • Heart

Pippa M

VIP Member
With all the responses coming in it seems as if our version of The Secret works better than hers.:D

• Haha
  • Heart

density

1) Sandra is just too great
2) I can't believe people cry to see these two together. There must be some lonely folks out there which makes me sad. The only thing that makes me cry is well nothing because it's a damn circus.
3) I think she has Charlie clean the trails for her boots before every walk. Must keep them pristine, no sht on boots for this b*tch.
4)🔥🔥🔥🔥

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

rosie000

About the dress she wore it in the vlog before after taking a bath and moisturizing, ewwwww I mean the moisturizer mixed with her body’s scent and sweat 🤢
I remember her gagging at the sight of someone else's hair on a garment she ordered. But she thinks it's totally okay to return an item she clearly wore while extracting blackheads and moisturizing! Hypocrisy at its finest.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
I don't know about you, but I would be thrilled if I was spending nearly £700 on a dress and found out some bitch had already worn it to film a paid-for video.

• Sick
  • Wow

YEWTEWBAH

Josie wore a Net-A-Porter dress to extract her blackheads and moisturize her body in. She clearly intended to return the dress after filming, because the tags were attached. Very unhygienic!
Oh my god - Of course! HAHAHAHAHA.

Didn't she try to justify it saying she's clean? It's like babes you try it on and if it's a no you take it off and return it, you don't run errands or go about tasks wearing the items you're not going to keep - gross

• Sick
  • Wow

Lionessbar

I think we can all agree that we don't wish Josie any harm, but her scamming tactics and unapologetic behaviour has come to a head. This forum gives the public an opportunity to express their disappointment and to warn others about ongoing issues. I very much hope that she will change her ways and apologise in the very least. It may not mean much at this point, but at least its something. Way to go Steph!

• Heart