Fashion Mumblr #5 Saint Josie and the law of diminishing returns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her ego is hurt, so she can't help but react.
It's understandable, but since she's been doing this for years now, one would assume that she'd developed a higher level of professionalism and a thick skin.

Reactions: 7
I didn't know i was on an online hate forum, thanks Josie, you might want to read the comments here more carefully in future!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
To any person of colour reading this. I am so sorry. I am embarrassed and sickened by her behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yep it was me who said it. I'm beyond over it now tbh 🥱.

She's just showing the small freebies that have arrived so far. The bigger ones will soon be there - in all their ugly glory - when shipping to the UK is a little easier 🙄.
It must be sooo echoey in those rooms. She seems keen to be having things recovered which costs a fortune. I have just thought maybe she has no idea what to do. It can't be that she doesn't have money, I am just peeved I wanted to see that house come to life, so far all I see is her destroying what someone who obviously had good taste and decorating talent did. Maybe its the shipping issues BUT if it was me I would be showing pix of my inspiration for rooms, furniture I wanted to buy, sourcing furniture etc and talking about it. Today all I saw was Charlie rolling around in the grass with the fecking dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
To any person of colour reading this. I am so sorry. I am embarrassed and sickened by her behaviour.
This is so sweet, but there really is no need to feel sorry for someone else's behaviour, just because she is white too 😘.

"White shame" is just as wrong as "white ignorance" imo, we are all responsible for our own actions after all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I see that Hannah gale is a racist is popping up again on Twitter so here’s a reminder of when her and Josie used to hang out 🤣

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Long time lurker. Never commenter. Just leaving this here:

Looks like a vlog uploaded 2 days ago that hasn’t been properly titled and doesn't show up on her page. I haven't watched it yet but we can safely assume she wont be mentioning BLM!
Wow. How bloody boring! It's been raining here all day, so I thought I might see what she's up to.
She's oh so crafty and sustainable: Making a tiny cardboard bird house and painting them in her favourite girly colour as vlog content. Exciting to watch. Well, I couldn't keep watching, it's that dull.
Bildschirmfoto 2020-06-06 um 13.38.14.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
I just can't argue with this woman 👏👏👏👏👏
Having a public argument with a ‘blue tick’ eloquent black woman during BLM week, as a privileged white woman. Saying she’s bullying you for being racist is so ridiculously stupid. Words fail me. She really does deserve what’s coming.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Latest story (I’m not screen shotting it, I can’t be arsed):

“wow thanks everyone! I was right this whole time! I knew it! I’ll ignore the people calling me out, cos they are the ones in the wrong! Thanks for clarifying!”

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Wow. How bloody boring! It's been raining here all day, so I thought I might see what she's up to.
She's oh so crafty and sustainable: Making a tiny cardboard bird house and painting them in her favourite girly colour as vlog content. Exciting to watch. Well, I couldn't keep watching, it's that dull.
It’s a paid thing with Amazon too 😳 Why would you pay someone to bore your customers into a deep slumber 🤦🏽‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

“wow thanks everyone! I was right this whole time! I knew it! I’ll ignore the people calling me out, cos they are the ones in the wrong! Thanks for clarifying!”
And if that's not proof that all her talk of learning was fake. It seems that she feels better now that hundreds (if we're to believe that) of her followers have messaged her but tbh they're irrelevant at this point. As a brand, would you want to risk a campaign with Josie? Think I'd skip that risk.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Having a public argument with a ‘blue tick’ eloquent black woman during BLM week, as a privileged white woman. Saying she’s bullying you for being racist is so ridiculously stupid. Words fail me. She really does deserve what’s coming.
My mouth was hanging open at this. I am glad someone else picked up on it. I thought I was just misreading and being a b*tch. 😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 10
just, wow.
Well, well, well... grand manipulater alert!
She's even throwing shade on her fellow influencers, basically begging them to help her and speak up in her defense... if these people are her friends they should but sadly they'll all be indoors thanking God it's not them.
I feel sorry for her in a way because she's got herself caught between a rock and a hard place and doesn't know what to do.
Don't like the way she mentions gossop sites and the 'bullies' there in because even now she's looking to pass blame wherever she can.
If I was her I'd put a statement out apologising unequivocally and stop copying other's words and good deeds... and be herself, no pretence, no lady muck act... just her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

This delusional narcissistic biatch desperately needs to have the last word, doesn't she? 🙄
20200606_140555.jpg

Girl, you just had your ass kicked by a powerhouse of a woman, so shush! 🤫🤐🙊

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

I really do hope Caudalie and other brands will go through with their decision and cease collaboration with her and that it was not just an answer to get you folks off their back. There is a small youtuber who exposed eltoria‘s advent calender/box scam (she was selling her advent calender filled with stuff from beauty boxes she got sent to her and a lot of stuff was opened/used). The youtuber contacted company from whom the products were in the box (Eltoria clained it was a collab) and they negated the collab and said they will do some action - the action was that they have sent her more stuff and did a real collab with her!
So I am not surprised of the shady ways brands do, for L‘oreal especially - they lied they ended their testing on animals. Influencers see they go unpunished and as they were so why not, it is easier than being genuine and honest.
It is time they are held responsible - and if we don‘t point out all the wrongs and just ignore it, what kind of world are we going to leave to our childern?

Last edited:
  • Sad
So basically her white followers are fawning over her, showing how they align with her racism, and that makes her think she’s done nothing wrong, despite being called out by black people. Wow. Making herself out to be a bleeping victim.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
“I will continue to live comfortably in my bubble of white privilege and share BLM resources when it’s convenient to me”

what an asshole

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.