Fashion Mumblr #5 Saint Josie and the law of diminishing returns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good Morning all!

I just want to start by saying - MUahahahahahaha MUahahahahaahaha - Karma really has come back around to bite her in the Ass.

This is going swimmingly - Stephanie is killing it - receipts and all!!! WOW I cannot believe she shared the DM preeettyyy iconic if you ask me.

But in all seriousness, she really cannot have been that stupid to try play the victim on Stephanie given everything that's going on at the moment?? You, Josie, as your privileged white ass rolls around The Cotswolds, are going to play victim to a POC during what imo is a revolution for BLM?? Josie, come on!! Wake up!

Now let's get down to that apology. that was some half baked, soggy bottomed BullS***. Absolutely zero accountability, no conviction, nothing. and all the BLM stroies following that apology is a desperate attempt to mask her inexcusable/deplorable behaviour.

The only thing that can be assured is that this is really going to shake up how she works! The companies she associates with - the brand gifting she gets. And it will be interesting to see how it's all played out.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Not sure if I've done it right but I've copied the link from Stephanie's stories re the tweet and sent it to a few of the brands who i could think of from the top of my head - is that right?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Not sure if I've dont it right but I've copied the link from Stephanie's stories re the tweet and sent it to a few of the brands who couldn think of from the top. of my head - is that right?
You can also share the stories directly, the tiny arrow next to the message tab below on the story itself. Click on that and when a new tab opens up. Type the name of the page you want to share it to.

Reactions: 3
Char is staying very quiet on this situation isn't he?... no leaping to darlings defence.
Is this something he hasn't an opinion on 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
You can also share the stories directly, the tiny arrow next to the message tab below on the story itself. Click on that and when a new tab opens up. Type the name of the page you want to share it to.
I've followed up with a message 'Hi, I thought you should be aware of the influencers you work with. If you continue to work with them it just screams hypocritocity!'

See if any reply......

I dont sadly expect much, as a few of the brands she works with have had a lot of sexual harassment claims against head office etc and no one stood up to that or called them out but happily continues to work with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I've followed up with a message 'Hi, I thought you should be aware of the influencers you work with. If you continue to work with them it just screams hypocritocity!'

See if any reply......
Knowing some of them they won't share with Josie, for her to put on blast ;)

Reactions: 4
The same situation happened a couple of days ago with a modest fashion influenza with over 1m instagram followers called ‘withloveleena’ another modest influencer as she is called her out on an IGTV for not giving enough attention to the ongoing subject, at first Leena blocked her, then she unblocked and publicly apologized on her stories for her behavior, though I’m not convinced she’s actually sorry, but she made a smart move and showed some courage. Josie refusing to apologize shows that she’s trying to hide her inner weakness, she’s afraid that if she’s ever sorry for anything she does wrong, people would see her as a weak person. I follow a lot of influencers and she’s the only one that came with a vlog in the past couple of days, how insensitive!!
Plus, all the unnecessary cash she puts into buying irrelevant stuff for her home and garden could actually be used to furnish a room or two instead of waiting for companies to sponsor and gift her, which is not going to happen soon during that pandemic crisis 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The same situation happened a couple of days ago with a modest fashion influenza with over 1m instagram followers called ‘withloveleena’ another modest influencer as she is called her out on an IGTV for not giving enough attention to the ongoing subject, at first Leena blocked her, then she unblocked and publicly apologized on her stories for her behavior, though I’m not convinced she’s actually sorry, but she made a smart move and showed some courage. Josie refusing to apologize shows that she’s trying to hide her inner weakness, she’s afraid that if she’s ever sorry for anything she does wrong, people would see her as a weak person. I follow a lot of influencers and she’s the only one that came with a vlog in the past couple of days, how insensitive!!
Plus, all the unnecessary cash she puts into buying irrelevant stuff for her home and garden could actually be used to furnish a room or two instead of waiting for companies to sponsor and gift her, which is not going to happen soon during that pandemic crisis 🙄
I was literally thinking this on yesterdays flog!! What random stuff to buy for your house when most of the rooms aren't even furnished; and then the penny dropped she a free loading influenza that's waiting for companies to shill out the products for her.

That's sorely about to change for her.

Reactions: 10
I'm naff on Instagram- how donyou know if they have read your DM?

• Heart
Hi! I’m new here. I used to love Josie, to the point that she was my fav youtuber. Unfortunately she’s been annoying me lately (Charlie has actually always annoyed me 🤣). And each attitude of her makes me more and more disappointed. I found this page by accident and I’m omggg the hole is much deeper than I thought!
Welcome! The same happened to me. Also used to like her a lot. She has disappointed me in many ways. A pity.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
One reply so far - I really hope they do some thing about it as its bloody disgraceful!

I dont sadly expect much, as a few of the brands she works with have had a lot of sexual harassment claims against head office etc and no one stood up to that or called them out but happily continues to work with them.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
One reply so far - I really hope they do some thing about it as its bloody disgraceful!

Wow 👏🏻 I haven’t got a reply yet !

• Sad
Reactions: 2

👏🏼👏🏼

Wish people would learn that bullying is not the same thing as being called out for being crappy.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.