Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Iris1969

VIP Member
Yes, Stephanie, DRAG HER!

I’m so glad she tagged her in the last story after blocking her name in the others.
Stephanie must be one of us👍.

I'm so proud of her courage to stand up for what she believes in, especially in such a public way 🥰.

I don't remember who it was that got so upset the other day that Josie was getting away with murder (figuratively speaking), but I think she'll be pleased to see that it looks like the tables are finally turning 👏👏👏.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Vanessajenkins

She can’t blame this latest sh*tstorm on Tattle or trolls this time. This is 100 per cent on her.

*grabs popcorn*

• Haha
  • Heart

frocktalk

It's not that we "don't like" her. It's that she is perpetuating toxic behavior and refuses to acknowledge it.

She was publicly racist. She plagiarized black women on a Black Lives Matter post. She tried to gaslight a black woman who expressed her concern about Josie's behavior. She refuses to own up to any of it. She deletes comments of people who ask her to do better, when she could have easily pivoted into a post promising to spend more time evaluating her own privilege and noting that she made careless remarks in the past, but that she has grown since then, realizes the harm racism causes, and dedicated herself to learning even more in the future. That's on her - we're not twisting the narrative at all.

If she won't listen to her followers, or to Stephanie (notice how Josie initially claimed she didn't want to comment on the protests because she didn't feel educated enough on the subject? And Stephanie had provided all kinds of resources to educate would-be-allies? But instead, Josie got defensive and tried to put the blame on Steph?), or to anyone, maybe she'll listen to her brand partnerships.

Honestly, do what feels right to you. But racism thrives in silence, and I feel it's necessary to do what I can to call it out. Maybe it'll change Josie's perspective, maybe it won't, but at least I won't have stood by while a barely-even-performative influencer continues to speak over marginalized voices for cash.

• Heart

Famy

One reply so far - I really hope they do some thing about it as its bloody disgraceful!

I dont sadly expect much, as a few of the brands she works with have had a lot of sexual harassment claims against head office etc and no one stood up to that or called them out but happily continues to work with them.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
I just can't argue with this woman 👏👏👏👏👏
Having a public argument with a ‘blue tick’ eloquent black woman during BLM week, as a privileged white woman. Saying she’s bullying you for being racist is so ridiculously stupid. Words fail me. She really does deserve what’s coming.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Iris1969

VIP Member
What is wrong with these people? 🤯
20200604_191655.jpg

Please Petty, say it's you and put me out of my misery 🥺.

• Haha
  • Sick

Catchingstars2134

Chatty Member
No I dont wish her any Ill or wrong at all and sorry for it all. I have deleted messages to companies who didnt see message as maybe they should see those tweets for themselves. I didnt publish any names. It's such an emotive subject, that and being in lockdown for an extended period of time can skew your view of what is acceptable and right and wrong. Apologies
You mean you decided not to show companies what was being done?

I’m sorry, but we can’t start worrying about it’s effect on her. That’s how she gets away with everything by saying she’s being bullied and lied about. She won’t learn unless it hits her where it hurts.

• Heart

Iris1969

VIP Member
Just look at her statements when she was held accountable for not doing the right thing:

"Racism is a problem, but so is bullying"

And

"COVID-19 is a problem, but so are alcoholism and depression".

Deflecting from her own bad behaviour and playing the victim. Two powerful tools in her toolkit 🙄.

• Heart

mindlessness

VIP Member
If you wanted to contact the media the Mirror maybe? A more left wing tabloid I believe? Historically so anyway.

Zoe London has come out with a story:
04302F16-8641-4A5C-985F-4A3446999B35.png

...nice little addendum for people to check out fake followers. We see you Zoe! Very subtle. 🤣

(Related, Susie Verrill has also had some vile tweets come back to haunt her in recent days. Worth a read of her thread here!)

• Heart
  • Haha

EFR99

Umm sorry but how do you know he comes from a wealthy family?
So I don't know, hence why I said I think, but here are the things that make me think that:
They met in the Maldives when he was there with family, that's not a cheap place to go and it sounded like that was a regular holiday.
He doesn't seem to have had a real career from what I can tell and yet seems to be no stranger to spending money
Pictures of his family home show it's massive and super expensive looking.
His sister also doesn't seem to work for real
He's way too comfortable spending money for it to be recent and Josie's.

She has put up with a lot of shit from him (the alcoholic nonsense for starters) and she's always seemed not that into him when they talk, like he said when he saw her it was love at first sight and she said it wasn't for her in one of their couples videos from a while back. Also, if you love an alcoholic, you don't bring alcohol into the house and drink in front of them.

• Heart

Yuni

Please don't shoot me but I find those garden cushions horrible 😔. They don't suit the shape of the chairs and they look like tutu skirts on them. Perhaps if the furniture were more shell shaped and followed the cushion pattern, they would look better. You can get cast iron chairs in that shape

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17