Fashion Mumblr #5 Saint Josie and the law of diminishing returns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hundreds of messages of support. Yeah right. She’s just trying to wriggle out this hole. Notice she ends with I will post my usual content. thats all she wanted to get back to. Her strategy is so obvious.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I just can't argue with this woman 👏👏👏👏👏
I am so here for the dragging! She opened a can of worms for herself.

You know, I was having a chat yesterday with one of those girl’s who are part of those tweets. I informed them about the Zimmerman scam, she was shocked about the whole thing. She told me how these two are well known among bloggers in all events for being there because of bought followers. These girls haven’t even brought out topics like - fake followers, Zimmerman scam yet.
Does she know where she could potentially land herself, if they spoke out about it?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
This delusional narcissistic biatch just has to have the last word, hasn't she? 🙄
View attachment 147290
Girl, you just had your ass kicked by a powerhouse of a woman, so shush! 🤫🤐🙊
Just goes to show she has no depth at all...
Well she was eating pizza and cheeseeeeee last night without a care in the world so shouldn't be surprised 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hundreds of messages of support. Yeah right. She’s just trying to wriggle out this hole. Notice she ends with I will post my usual content. thats all she wanted to get back to. Her strategy is so obvious.
The hundreds of messages of support..?? Proof ? Might only have been 4

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No mention of the many voices of dissent. There has been a huge increase in negative comments across all her socials and they are not all from here.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just goes to show she has no depth at all...
Well she was eating pizza and cheeseeeeee last night without a care in the world so shouldn't be surprised 🙄
I dare say that that was facade management too.

"Move along people, nothing to see here!" (While her house is on fire 🥴)

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She says online abuse forums. Darling, noone ever forces you to check us out. The only abuser is the one you’re committed too ;)
You say if you don’t like my content, unsubscribe.
If you don’t like ours, quit checking on us ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s trying to wriggle out of this the way she’s trying to wriggle out of everything. I am 100% not sorry to have messaged brands. This witch is in full damage control “I’m the victim” mode. It may have worked on her literal scams. It doesn’t work on this.

Glad to see she's learning... Or simply applying advise from this site? I tend to agree with what has been said by a couple other of you: she's probably just trying to control the damage.
She’s not learning. She’s in full on damage control.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
And what has she been educating yourself on exactly I'd like to know 🤔 ?
Racism, injustice, poverty, the global pandemic or perhaps pink hosepipes and more white dresses?
I don't know how for an academically intelligent woman she didn't know about these things already?
I mean she's lived in London for God sake and it is the most diversely populated city in the country... the streets there are definitely not pathed in gold!!! The same goes for Freddie (except the intelligent part) 🤨

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
They might even agree with her, saying in their days it was acceptable 🤢
20200606_144405.jpg
"Why Scarlett, that dress looks mighty fine on you!"

But nowadays she can dress herself, thank you very much, because this girl is busy!
20200606_144707.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Update. Speaking to someone very close to this situation and they have confirmed that she has been taken off Caudalie’s PR list.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.