Fashion Mumblr #5 Saint Josie and the law of diminishing returns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably read the title here "diminishing returns" and thought about it subconsciously therefore manifested just that by not posting any vlogs for 2 days! 😂😂😂
She constantly spouts crap such as she thinks only positive thoughts and hence is able to attract positive things in her life. What about when she leaves snarky comments? did she attract this website into her life? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Are you kidding me?! Are you actually effing kidding me? She hasn’t stuck to the restrictions and she’s posting this?!?? :mad:
despicable - she has no shame. infuriating to think in her head she tells herself she is on the moral high ground spouting facts thinking this is what my followers want to hear regardless of whether she has abided by the same rules she's preaching should stay in place.

A total virtue signaller - with zero respect for her audience/the nation/ the companies she works with.

It's just a one woman show in her world.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Are you kidding me?! Are you actually effing kidding me? She hasn’t stuck to the restrictions and she’s posting this?!?? :mad:
So as long as granny and toyboy are OK the rest of us can suck it.
So tone deaf, nasty cow.

thousands of ppl have lost loved ones due to covid19 and this hag is cheering for cotswolds.
Piss off fanny fumblr

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Have you guys ever noticed that she tags herself in all her instagram posts, so her 'tagged in' section looks just like her main feed.. Always thought that was a bit odd 🤔

Guess it keeps the asthetics alive 🙌🙌

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Have you guys ever noticed that she tags herself in all her instagram posts, so her 'tagged in' section looks just like her main feed.. Always thought that was a bit odd 🤔

Maybe she wants to hide that she doesn't know anyone who would want to tag her, except cazy old hag Em Sheldon 🥴.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

I imagine she does this so that any slightly less than flattering shots taken by anyone else will be bumped down off the top slots.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
7D5184D7-D7DD-41FA-9055-227AB46A079C.jpeg

These pictures were only 3 years apart?!
What happened lol. I wonder why people find her less relatable hmmm haha.
It’s like granddaughter next to great granny. Such a difference and I don’t think in a good direction.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Her Instagram followers have gone up - how!? From 210k to 211k

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
View attachment 144765

These pictures were only 3 years apart?!
What happened lol. I wonder why people find her less relatable hmmm haha.
It’s like granddaughter next to great granny. Such a difference and I don’t think in a good direction.
She look dreadful. Give it a few years and she'll be perfect for the lead in a remake of Grey Gardens. And judging from the rate she's ruining her beautiful home, this too will fit perfectly 🥴.
20200603_202414.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.