Fashion Mumblr #5 Saint Josie and the law of diminishing returns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cool! I am just looking out for you all. You are my extended family.

As you were 😂
I just checked with 2 barristers.
She hasn't a leg to stand on. No solicitor worth their salt would take on a case like this particularly in this climate. Especially since there is proof of what she said.
She could "tell" her solicitor what to do and they may oblige to follow through or he/she may pass the case on.
This is on her public profile not private so she should be expected to be held accountable.

The only caution I was given is regards to this forum.
She could come after here.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She hasn't a leg to stand on. No solicitor worth their salt would take on a case like this particularly in this climate. Especially since there is proof of what she said.
She could "tell" her solicitor what to do and they may oblige to follow through or he/she may pass the case on.
This is on her public profile not private so she should be expected to be held accountable.

If she does, isn't it a violation of freedom of speech though? She deletes all negative stuff anyways.

• Heart

Sure, but that’s the liability of the website right? Exactly the reason why threads get moderated?

Reactions: 4
it's on her Youtube. If you go into her folder of Vlogs. It's there lol
Yup this is the case. I saw the Vlog playlist had been updated today and went to see what was in there. It just doesn’t / didn’t show up on her channels frontpage.

• Heart
No one here put it on their personal stories or time lines or IG feeds. People just passed on information. No one fabricated. We take jabs and express our opinions. No one here has made any threat or such comments that would render any wrong doing besides jokes for entertainment purposes. Again, all protected under freedom of speech.
If anything, we've documented illegal activities she's done.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
No one here put it on their personal stories or time lines or IG feeds. People just passed on information. No one fabricated. We take jabs and express our opinions. No one here has made any threat or such comments that would render any wrong doing besides jokes for entertainment purposes. Again, all protected under freedom of speech.
If anything, we've documented illegal activities she's done.
She can’t come for the website. There are actively 5000 people online on the website. Who all will she sue? Imagine if people from all the threads on this website joined together, she’s in trouble then.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just a helpful hand - The Communications Store Pr company gifts a lot to old J, as does Beauty Seen PR, Wizard PR, Modus PR - any other names you need ... just let me know
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/x7gjmBuaHrWak" width="325" height="480" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
“She can’t come for the website. There are actively 5000 people online on the website. Who all will she sue? Imagine if people from all the threads on this website joined together, she’s in trouble then.”

No point in suing someone if they don’t have any money!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I also want to make a statement, which I believe is a shared sentiment. Please correct me if I'm wrong. No one wishes her ill or wrong here. We all want her to do well but we want her to recognize her wrong doings. To learn, grow, and be a better person. No one has ever made a threat or doxxed her. No one has taken anything in real life. We all just expressed our views, opinions, disgusts, hopes, dreams, The secret, karma, unicorns, and lessons in life. Again-all covered under freedom of speech.

If she ever reads this (from me to you):
Josie, no one is perfect. We are everyday growing and learning but being humble is a true virtue that takes time. I really wish you success and happiness. Please reflect on yourself. Learn from your mistakes. Take accountability. Be honest and transparent. I root for you to do well and grow. Be humble.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Is it wrong wanting her to fall in that pond in one of her Zimmerman dresses? And her to wait for Char Char to suit up and rescue her? Apart from that nothing else intended 😔

• Haha
  • Heart
6C01437B-2FBE-4134-9BCA-F97FEA089D7E.png
Received this today. Racism is not acceptable...pointing out racists tweets to companies is not my my opinion a cause for a claim for defamation/slander but it’s not my area of law. I just wish she would hold her hands up and own it.... I do feel sorry for her even though I don’t condone her actions/tweets.

• Heart
I also want to make a statement, which I believe is a shared sentiment. Please correct me if I'm wrong. No one wishes her ill or wrong here. We all want her to do well but we want her to recognize her wrong doings. To learn, grow, and be a better person. No one has ever made a threat or doxxed her. No one has taken anything in real life. We all just expressed our views, opinions, disgusts, hopes, dreams, The secret, karma, unicorns, and lessons in life. Again-all covered under freedom of speech.

Josie, no one is perfect. We are everyday growing and learning but being humble is a true virtue that takes time. I really wish you success and happiness. Please reflect on yourself. Learn from your mistakes. Take accountability. Be honest and transparent. I root for you to do well and grow. Be humble.
THIS IS IT!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

No I dont wish her any Ill or wrong at all and sorry for it all. I have deleted messages to companies who didnt see message as maybe they should see those tweets for themselves. I didnt publish any names. It's such an emotive subject, that and being in lockdown for an extended period of time can skew your view of what is acceptable and right and wrong. Apologies

• Heart

Thanks for that.
I think we really want her to *listen* and *understand* that some things are really not acceptable :Everyone perceives things differently but some things she does / did are just plain wrong,cheating and unfair. There are so many of us here from all walks of life who see through all the gimmeegetting lifestyle she leads and would love to help her along a better and more honest path to success.Sadly until now we seem to fall on deaf ears and are unable to get through but hopefully this is changing now.

• Heart
Sure, but that’s the liability of the website right? Exactly the reason why threads get moderated?
Yes, but a good lawyer could get this place shut down for facilitating bullying or intimidation and this place is what unites us all
We haven't done anything wrong and there are receipts but a good lawyer can twist anything. We have all seen it in the past, in many cases.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Yes, but a good lawyer could get this place shut down for bullying or intimidation and this place is what unites us all
We haven't done anything wrong and there are receipts but a good lawyer can twist anything. We have all seen it in the past, in many cases.
Yeah that’s true. Freedom of speech is not what people think it is. It is merely the freedom to criticize the government, not necessarily on private sites. But people have tried to get this tit shut down for years. I don’t think it will.

• Heart
Yes, but a good lawyer could get this place shut down for bullying or intimidation and this place is what unites us all
Intimidation is when she uses her platform to slander a fan. We all got those receipts!

Also for fear of her coming after people, is how she gets away with it all. I'm glad Stephanie used her platform to call her out. That I am not sorry about.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.