Fashion Mumblr #5 Saint Josie and the law of diminishing returns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As seen above, she's not even faded about NOTHING! Sorry, this just literally aggravates me.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Slightly confused. I deleted some messages I sent to companies but 1 has messaged me back? How if it was deleted?

Reactions: 1
No I dont wish her any Ill or wrong at all and sorry for it all. I have deleted messages to companies who didnt see message as maybe they should see those tweets for themselves. I didnt publish any names. It's such an emotive subject, that and being in lockdown for an extended period of time can skew your view of what is acceptable and right and wrong. Apologies
You mean you decided not to show companies what was being done?

I’m sorry, but we can’t start worrying about it’s effect on her. That’s how she gets away with everything by saying she’s being bullied and lied about. She won’t learn unless it hits her where it hurts.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I wonder if she’ll finally hide her old fb posts and tweets after this.
Possibly. Wouldn't be surprised that they are gone by now. She's probably setting her stuff to private and deleting. Kinda late for that when it's been SS all over the internet.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I know this comment is going to get me so much hate from you all but I truly do think you’re all taking it a step too far trying to ruin her career and jeopardise her brand deals.
If you don’t like josie don’t watch her videos or follow along with her life, let alone try to ruin her career. This is mass bullying, and it’s things like this that put so much pressure on people in the spotlight they end up like Caroline flack. I’m sure every single one of you at SOME point in your life has made a remark that someone would deem as racist. Leave the poor girl alone. She made the comment in 2013. People grow, people make mistakes.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I know this comment is going to get me so much hate from you all but I truly do think you’re all taking it a step too far trying to ruin her career and jeopardise her brand deals.
If you don’t like josie don’t watch her videos or follow along with her life, let alone try to ruin her career. This is mass bullying, and it’s things like this that put so much pressure on people in the spotlight they end up like Caroline flack. I’m sure every single one of you at SOME point in your life has made a remark that someone would deem as racist. Leave the poor girl alone. She made the comment in 2013. People grow, people make mistakes.
Stop comparing Josie to Caroline Flack. Caroline Flack was actually harassed and bullied by the tabloid. She also had personal emotional issues.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Stop comparing Josie to Caroline Flack. Caroline Flack was actually harassed and bullied. She also had personal emotional issues.
I’m not comparing Josie to Caroline. But what you’re all doing to her is mass bullying and these things have consequences. You can argue as much as you like that it isn’t bullying but it is. I’m not saying I agree with everything Josie has ever done but this is taking things too far.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
No I dont wish her any Ill or wrong at all and sorry for it all. I have deleted messages to companies who didnt see message as maybe they should see those tweets for themselves. I didnt publish any names. It's such an emotive subject, that and being in lockdown for an extended period of time can skew your view of what is acceptable and right and wrong. Apologies
We all got a little carried away, but I think we stopped before it got out of hand.

Reactions: 1
On a separate note... as she says it’s national cheese day or whatever so made macaroni cheese...

Then she had pepperoni pizza for dinner! If I ate like this I’d be chunky haha. Maybe I need a rowing machine! On saying that just thinking they’ll need to give that back soon right enough, as I’m sure that’s borrowed from milo & the bull just for during lockdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I would agree with you if it was just 1 silly tweet from 2013 written by a girl who wanted to be seen as cool by her peers, but Josie is a serious scammer and hustler and has been for many years.

And the whole problem with her is that she doesn't grow or learn. This is who she is now and who she seems to want to be 😪.

Don't let her innocent facade fool you 🥴.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just an fyi lets suppose you work at company X. You are out on the town and get interviewed by a camera crew where you say something racist. Guess what - you get fired by your organisation - even though you are on your own time - that is life. So, when I read that some people informed some companies that work with Josie about her racist comment what is the difference? Josie is in public relations - she has youtube, instagram etc. She knows that she has to be responsible for her written and spoken words. That is part of her job. If she does or any other youtuber chooses not to be responsible than she can go become a computer geek (no offence to computer geeks ) and work alone from home. At my place of work - if I were to ever express a racist comment I would be fired - it would not be in line with the values of my corporation.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don't understand. Was she not subjecting someone to bullying when she posted their account to her stories for the wine incident?

Nobody is bullying her if they're telling the truth. It's not funny, what she said. Yes it was from 2013. I can respect her if she apologizes for it and owns up. But turning off comments? Deleting comments? Do you think brands won't find out whether they are messaged or not? She's the only one jeopardizing her own career.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
But this isn’t just about those tweets. I don’t feel bad cancelling her and this isn’t mass bullying. I accept people can change, 100%. She has a huge platform and had a real opportunity to further the conversation. She could have owned up to it and apologized. She could have even collabed with Stephanie on Instagram to amplify her voice to a group of people who aren’t used to it. She could have kept the comments calling her to do more. Instead she threw a tantrum and doubled down.

She’s scammed her fans out of money...not via affiliate linking but literally ran a scam. She’s shown herself behaving illegally in terms of lockdown and then telling her following to go duck themselves for calling her out. She’s called for mass bullying of a follower. She’s purchased followers.

At no point has the little princess acknowledged she did anything wrong. Instead, she deletes and calls those who hold her accountable bullies.

So we just never hold people accountable for their actions because people have committed suicide? You just give rich white women a pass because they’re doing what they’ve done their whole lives: play victim.

I’m fine with having messaged brands. It’s on them if they wish to continue working with someone who doesn’t just act this way, but actively refuses to grow and learn from being called out. After all: she’s done all of this publicly.

Not to mention that in 2013, she was an adult. She was 22/23? This wasn’t something she said when she was 15/16.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Yes, but a good lawyer could get this place shut down for facilitating bullying or intimidation and this place is what unites us all
We haven't done anything wrong and there are receipts but a good lawyer can twist anything. We have all seen it in the past, in many cases.
Really? I Am a lawyer and know we (particularly barristers in the UK) are paid to opine on matters and put together an argument for together for a case. This doesn’t mean lawyers twist things.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.