Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'm gonna share something with you all.. and only because its anonymous here and no one knows me..

I had to ring the Vincent de Paul earlier because I'm spiraling deeper down and I'm drowning ... financial worries on top of my medical problem and having no support is nearly killing me ..

I cried with the lovely guy on the phone .. he was so understanding.. but after a few minutes I said no I'm OK thanks... I just can't ask for financial help... I'm too embarrassed... hate it ...hate that I'm struggling... but it's coming at me from all angles... no one knows or cares... but I always keep going for my son... I ended the call thanking him for the offer...he asked me to change my mind and let them help.. I declined... I couldn't... feel like a failure and I want a hug from my mam so badly... she made everything better always...

I'm crying writing this... I miss my mam so so much... and I hate that I'm in this shitty place...

But I'll get up tomorrow and keep going... no one would know... I will do this for my son... he deserves his mam 💙

Hope you don't mind me sharing that..I don't want or need pity... this is anonymous so yous don't know me... every person here has real problems I'm sure....

Grace, you make me sick...

• Heart
Reactions: 147

JoniM

New Thread suggestion
Off on my bike..off on a hike..freezin me fah..I'm more of a mammy to me cah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Heffalump

VIP Member
I have no kids.
I think Grace is an eejit.
But there are some Mammys in here that sure like to make themselves sound like a martyr and that their life is only worthy because of their kids.
Again I've no kids, should I have kids some day I would hate to have nothing outside of them, be unfair to me and to them.
Let the hate roll in!

• Heart
Reactions: 75

Agelsfa

We aren’t trolling but I guess you’re right. Poor guy to feel he’s stuck with someone that treats him terribly and has nothing going for her .
Ah ffs would you cop on. What would you say? Tattlers think grace is 'pig ugly' and lazy and think you should leave her? And then what? Chris is going to say Wow, thank you for opening my eyes to the person that I live with and chose to have children with, thank you strangers who don't actually know the two of us at all. Some of you live in fairyland. Commenting on her content grand but thinking you have some superior knowledge than the bloke that actually lives with her is batshit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
She really and truly triggers me and I have to hold back my thoughts sometimes.... I'm going thru absolute hell... for alot of reasons... like alot of people... like people have real problems, emotional problems, financial problems, lack of help, serious medical problems, etc etc...

But grace has it so easy ... so when she is on with the poor me it really gets to me.. constant attention seeking is all it is... sitting in her cosy bed, having Chris tend to her, with all her purchases scattered around her... fuck off grace, just fuck off

• Heart
Reactions: 57

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I'm gonna share something with you all.. and only because its anonymous here and no one knows me..

I had to ring the Vincent de Paul earlier because I'm spiraling deeper down and I'm drowning ... financial worries on top of my medical problem and having no support is nearly killing me ..

I cried with the lovely guy on the phone .. he was so understanding.. but after a few minutes I said no I'm OK thanks... I just can't ask for financial help... I'm too embarrassed... hate it ...hate that I'm struggling... but it's coming at me from all angles... no one knows or cares... but I always keep going for my son... I ended the call thanking him for the offer...he asked me to change my mind and let them help.. I declined... I couldn't... feel like a failure and I want a hug from my mam so badly... she made everything better always...

I'm crying writing this... I miss my mam so so much... and I hate that I'm in this shitty place...

But I'll get up tomorrow and keep going... no one would know... I will do this for my son... he deserves his mam 💙

Hope you don't mind me sharing that..I don't want or need pity... this is anonymous so yous don't know me... every person here has real problems I'm sure....

Grace, you make me sick...
Take the help. Give back when you are back on your feet.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Thump

VIP Member
If you are separated from your kids most of the week, either due to work (like myself) or by choice (like Grace) then scheduling “me time” all weekend is just plain selfish. You can think that you’re entitled to do your own thing all you want, and of course you are, but if you’re doing it during the only time available to spend with your young kids then that’s not something to be proud of in my opinion as a parent. Young children deserve your attention and don’t understand mom needing me time when they have been in crèche or school or whatever all week. If you choose to have kids you’re signing up for that in my opinion and you should reassess having kids if you think that makes someone a martyr. It’s just real life for most parents. I honestly don’t know a single parent who actually wants that much time away from their kids in the first place, it’s mind boggling.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

ny_style

VIP Member
I cannot stand martyr mothers. But surely, surely anyone can see that she’s running from parenthood like Usain Bolt?
I have no idea why her youngest is in full time crèche and why she schedules her me-time for when both kids are actually at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Heidi19

So she pissed off this morning cause Chris didn't make her a coffee because he was too busy getting kids ready for school, I seriously think she just says these things to rise us here, the stupid mare!

• Angry
Reactions: 50

Scarbouro

VIP Member
Her behaviour is appalling. She is not a mother end of. Yesterday she was clapping herself on the back for having her shit together, looking after herself and making sure she's away from her children as much as possible. This morning, she's down in the dumps and blames it on her partner because he didn't make her coffee whilst getting the children ready for school... She then swans off to the forest, then out for lunch and now she's off shopping. All done without a child in sight. Doesn't even help Chris put the stuff into the car. She fucks off to buy herself a coffee.

Never in my life have I witnessed such a disgusting, selfish human being. I'm lost for words to be honest. I've always known how bad she was but this is really shocking. Another level altogether and thinks it is totally fine to broadcast this to people. I can only imagine what she's like off camera. She should be absolutely ashamed of herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

AlriReggie

People on twitter not happy with her either!!!
Just FYI: The person who posted this has a decent enough following but covered her name as its not fair to put her on here when its twitter she posted to!!
(I’m still intrigued about the procedure! 🙈)
ADC041E6-260D-4DBB-92A8-E337E28BE496.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Taking a pic of 90kg is different to lifting it , don't believe for one second she can lift that considering she has trouble lifting a finger at home !!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 46