Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeggieMitchell

I don’t think she’s prerecording and scheduling her gym posts as she uses a filter on them which shows the date /time etc.. I don’t think you could lie about that?

Justsayin'

Lifting 90kg to prove whoever made the comment she doesn't need gloves yesterday is wrong 😂

Doesn't read here though. I feel bad but I don't think anyone will ever really be supportive of Grace and any weigh loss journey because she's done it so many times before and failed. I almost think she'd be better off keeping it all off social media and letting the results speak for themselves.
I know nothing about lifting weights but noticed her hands- is that how you are supposed to grip the bar, one hand over and the under hand under? Presumed grip should be the same in both hands but I know zilch about weights

Lady Bug

VIP Member
Wa
Just wondering can’t find a three for Nicki whelan but if she’s not vaccinated how come she was indoors in home yesterday also mixing with terry who’s pregnant (think she’s an anti vaxxer too🤷‍♀️) anyway if Nicki was indoors why wasn’t she checked for her covid cert they all bloody drive me mad 😡
Was that not indoors in House yesterday? I'm just going by what Terrie posted it looks like it's a covered over patio kind of set up.