Faces By Grace #43 Trip after trip, one after another. You’d be forgiven for thinking she wasn’t a mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve actually just had to block her, cool sculpting for free??? Like what the duck there’s people out there really struggling and she can play victim for the day and gets whatever treatment she wants for free 🤮 makes me sick

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Isn't Rosie Connolly having the cool sculpting done too.and she's as thin as a rake and always in the gym. This company is clearly playing on people's insecurities.
You couldn't pay me to have that treatment, I only read the other day about Linda Evangelista and how she's disfigured after it. You want to tone up work out and stick at it and stop taking the easy way out!!
Like everyone has said her anxiety is selective how do none of her followers see this, it's glaringly obvious.

Reactions: 27
First time posting but Jesus had to after that before/after gym results pic. Why is the pic where she’s in yellow all blurry and out of focus? Has she tried to make her before pic bigger so someone would see a difference? And now the cool sculpt, another lazy way to get back to “me” who knows what that “me” that was…editing herself for so many years does she even know what she used to look like?

Thread title suggestion
Graces Anxihe-hee only appears when it’s time to be a mammy

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Tony Manero wants his jackeh back Grace. Is 70's disco back in fashun? Grace #44...Gotta keep Chris on his toes, whose kids are those? 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She'll get the cool sculpting and then stuff her face then say didn't work on her in fact she had same horrific results as Linda evangelista and then carry on lying in bed ignoring her children and suffering from her make believe depression !!!!!

Reactions: 11
Omg those stories on river medical I am CRINGING! She’s as fake as can be and I’m sorry the belly in that video looks completely different than the both pics in her “side by side”I’m sorry but if she thinks this is gonna make her magically skinny she needs a serious smack of reality

Reactions: 11
In fairness everyone’s bellies look bigger when they lie down lol she def has lost some weight

Reactions: 6
The things people are willing to show for a freebie
My god if she was loosing weight and people were able to relate to her that was all good now she has just shoved two fingers up by getting a quick fix worth thousands of euro
Probably why she was in the gym she knew that video was coming if she agreed to the treatment and wanted to loose weight before hand

Reactions: 15
Had a big post written out that I lost, basically a previous poster had realised she was following River Medical and lo and behold along came the freebie….with the worst advertisement no less

Reactions: 10
The stories are up on river medical !
Everyone is heading over to river medical for a nosey. They’ll think this is a great collab because they are getting so many views from it. It’s a shame about the ones that are so easily influenced that they think this is the way to go. These binfluencers have a lot to answer for

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ah lads, I just cant. For the short while she was there, she had to bring a salad and set herself up with Nehflix! She's the greediest yoke. Give her feckin guh a rest for an hour will ya. And the King's New Clothes comes to mind with that treatment. 'Injured' fat cells!! Oh how I lolled 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.