Faces By Grace #43 Trip after trip, one after another. You’d be forgiven for thinking she wasn’t a mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do ya know what, I’m gonna say fair fucks to her. She’s looking better and clearly feeling better and it’s nice to see her in a happier mental space. If she can keep this up she will be flying it. The only thing I will say is she is so so lucky that she has all the free time in the world to tend to herself and her every whim, so maybe she could dial down the smugness just a notch.

Reactions: 19
Anyone else get a slight whiff of a manic high off her stories today??
No mention of her kids once. Her wedding was a huge motivator? Not her mental and physical health for her kids... Beggars belief. Does she seriously want a medal? She's got all day every day to slot in loads of exercise. She drives me insane I'm sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
No mention of her kids once. Her wedding was a huge motivator? Not her mental and physical health for her kids... Beggars belief. Does she seriously want a medal? She's got all day every day to slot in loads of exercise. She drives me insane I'm sorry.
Pinning all the momentum to one day is going to cause a huge crash for her down the line if/when she gets married.

Reactions: 10
Wedding is still a long way off. Hope she can keep it up til then.

Reactions: 3
She reminds me of a family member during an episode.

How does she get all this me time. I go for a shite and my hubby’s panicking without me 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She must have changed management - the amount of PR and freebies she’s getting lately has massively increased

Reactions: 6
Oh great, another company I have used in the past that I now won't use ever again. Cheers Eatto. I loved their meals 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 10
This is a friendly reminder grace not to wear all black while cycling/walking at night...

Jaysis she's like Love/Hate on Mary Poppins' bike in that pic.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tell me she's gone out on a bike wearing all black at this time of night.... Seriously??
Thought the exact same thing

I just went into her last few grid posts & none of her friends have liked any them, kinda shows what they thinking!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.