Faces By Grace #43 Trip after trip, one after another. You’d be forgiven for thinking she wasn’t a mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say the whole house walks on egg shells when she’s in a bad mood. Those poor kids never know what the day will bring when it comes to their mother! Chris probably made the coffee to try and cheer up the miserable witch so the day wasn’t a total disaster. I’d love to know what she was actually doing that she couldn’t make her own coffee and if she’s at home, why is she not helping with the kids and getting them ready for their day?!

She really is the most self centred and spoilt woman I’ve ever come across.

Reactions: 16
She’s a weapon! How does she even get herself dressed in the morning, or does she get Chris to do that too! Putting that on Instagram for content too! She really does herself no favours! Stupidity at its finest.
I see why she has to keep getting her nails done! Constantly scraping the barrel for piss poor content.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh my god I’m speechless I have to unfollow I just can’t watch this anymore it makes me too angry. MAKE YOUR OWN COFFEE you lazy lazy girl !! Poor Chris really needs to give her a good talking to

Reactions: 9
Actually do you know what Chris is an even bigger boll*x making it for her when he came back 😡😡What a pair of fools

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Actually do you know what Chris is an even bigger boll*x making it for her when he came back 😡😡What a pair of fools
If you’ve lived with a narcissist, you will do and put up with everything to keep the peace and them happy. Until the scales fall from your eyes and you see them for what they are.

Reactions: 16
Im sorry wtf hes going out doing the school run and she wants a coffee from him too what is she the queen bloody lazy fucker

Reactions: 10
Blaming Chris for her bad mood because he didn’t have time to get her coffee is 100% emotional abuse. I’m horrified she had the blind nerve to post that online imagine what he’s dealing with that she doesn’t post

Reactions: 41
I’d imagine the whole house walks on egg shells around her. They don’t know what kind of person she’s gonna wake up as. It’s Chris and the kids I feel sorry for. We shouldn’t call him a wet blanket as if the roles were reversed we’d put pity of her rather than shame her

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’d imagine the whole house walks on egg shells around her. They don’t know what kind of person she’s gonna wake up as. It’s Chris and the kids I feel sorry for. We shouldn’t call him a wet blanket as if the roles were reversed we’d put pity of her rather than shame her
I agree it’s not Chris’s fault she’s a lazy selfish c**t, he’s being abused left right and centre and it’s not in one bit his fault. He’s got two very young children to think of most men would have left the home by now. My heart goes out to him it’s painful to watch and we are only seeing half of it.
Is it any surprise he punched the bag off the wall poor bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve never messaged an Instagramer in my life but I’m so bloody tempted. She’s unreal, you can be sure the whole house tip toes around her to keep ‘her happy’ cause god love them If they don’t.
Wouldn’t bother she won’t give a tit and she will just block you anyway all goes over her head

Reactions: 10
To who ever said it is emotional abuse it 100% is. Maid nearly killed me on Netflix. But no one ever talks about the men suffering

Reactions: 26
Oh my god she really did seriously say that. Shameless. Her mood is low because he didnt have time to wait on her hand and foot while also getting 2 smallies out the door in the morning! While she does what exactly

Good morning everyone triggers my low moods! I still dress my kids and make my own coffee

Reactions: 12
I can’t believe she waited till Chris got home to bring her coffee, she actually thinks everyone should wait on her hand and foot like a bleeping princess if I waited for anyone to bring me tea in my house I I would b dead from dehydration, where can I find a Chris?? Asking for a friend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I firmly believe she thinks she came on this morning thinking she is a relatable mom and completely lacks any insight into how badly she comes across.

Reactions: 19
Chris just put this on his wedding present list to help him get Grace outta bed
Will we chip in for the wedding?

To Chris, we are thinking of you during this tough time. From all your friends at tattle

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I firmly believe she thinks she came on this morning thinking she is a relatable mom and completely lacks any insight into how badly she comes across.
She just lacks insight full stop! She comes across terrible but let's face it it's been going on a while! These threads wouldn't be so busy if she an iota of insight

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.