Faces By Grace #43 Trip after trip, one after another. You’d be forgiven for thinking she wasn’t a mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On yesterday, full of the joys, dishing out advice on how if your depressed just do what she's been doing and you too could be mentally as strong as she is........fast forward to today and she's in a whopper bad mood.
Ya couldn't make it up!!

And seemingly refused to make her own coffee, she really doesn't do herself any favours does she? And then probably wonders why there is 43 threads here on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The amount of shite she buys - I don't understand it. Maybe I am in the minority but I just don't replace furniture for the sake of it, I buy good quality stuff that I intend to keep. Why replace the bedroom furniture (it is hideous in my opinion) but basically new - why replace it? She is constantly trying to fill a void with material things that will never fill it.
Like how many rooms have had a makeover in the past year and the house is brand new so it would have been all new furniture and fittings in it already. My count is the playroom which is now a second sitting room, the downstairs bathroom, the new American style fridge freezer and didn’t Sienna’s room get a make over recently if I recall. I don’t see the need to change kids rooms that much until they are 6 or 7 as its a complete waste.

Reactions: 8
Anyone with similar aged kids know how much Creche fees would be in that area?? I honestly can’t fathom how they justify paying what I presume to be an extortionate amount while they swan around doing sweet F all!
I pay 720 a month 3 full days a week, for my 2 year old

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I pay 720 a month 3 full days a week, for my 2 year old
For 3 days a week! Jesus! I pay approx €600 a month for my little boy that includes all his meals and snacks I don’t have to send a thing in with him only his beaker of water and a change of clothes and his medication. And that’s Monday to Friday. He goes to a registered childminder and loves her.

Reactions: 4
Sounds like Chris has a hard life, literally! She doesn’t like touching her partners shoulder in bed so got a bigger bed. He said, It’s not just the arms you hate!” G nervously giggled and said, “True Story!”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Sounds like Chris has a hard life, literally! She doesn’t like touching her partners shoulder in bed so got a bigger bed. He said, It’s not just the arms you hate!” G nervously giggled and said, “True Story!”
My second hand embarrassment spiked for Chris’s comment. Poor guy mustn’t be getting any nukkie 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Lifting 90kg to prove whoever made the comment she doesn't need gloves yesterday is wrong 😂

Doesn't read here though. I feel bad but I don't think anyone will ever really be supportive of Grace and any weigh loss journey because she's done it so many times before and failed. I almost think she'd be better off keeping it all off social media and letting the results speak for themselves.

Reactions: 15
Taking a pic of 90kg is different to lifting it , don't believe for one second she can lift that considering she has trouble lifting a finger at home !!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.