Faces By Grace #43 Trip after trip, one after another. You’d be forgiven for thinking she wasn’t a mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Limabri Congrats on the new thread name!

recap of thread 42 anyone?

Phew! All is restored in the new thread of faces by grace @Limabri well done on the most likes for this new thread!
anyone willing to give us all a recap from a busy but eventful last thread 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I’m sorry but if I walked by her in the woods dressed like that I would be so embarrassed for her! The boots the clutch the orange makeup my god Willy wonka called he needs you back in the factory asap

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’m sorry but if I walked by her in the woods dressed like that I would be so embarrassed for her! The boots the clutch the orange makeup my god Willy wonka called he needs you back in the factory asap
How very dare you... according to Michelle croissant..... Grace is looking chic 👀👀👀👀🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s “So busy” she needs to drive to town for a take away lunch… and sit in her car rambling on about it for 10 miin, eat it, and then drive home again??? Just throw a slice of bread in the toaster!!! It’ll keep ya going until dinner AND save time!!!! 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s “So busy” she needs to drive to town for a take away lunch… and sit in her car rambling on about it for 10 miin, eat it, and then drive home again??? Just throw a slice of bread in the toaster!!! It’ll keep ya going until dinner AND save time!!!! 🙄🙄🙄
Was she in the booth eating it?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Why anyone would be hanging around baggot street unnecessarily is beyond me!

Reactions: 6
Has she taken those beige pants off her since Kilkenny, I bet they absolutely stink!!!

I never heard of this girl before yesterday. What a fascinating girl.
I am not saying she is not pretty, and I am certainly not saying she is ugly, but her face is friggin weird. It's like it hasn't been unlocked yet... Very little life in it.
I assume the forehead is botoxed....i wouldn't really know.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What in Gods name was she trying to say in the car??? Why would you actively choose to upload such nonsense to your stories. Nothing she said made any sense.
It's like she's invented a new language!!
I dont know anymore, the world is gone mad if this one is considered an influencer. Her insides were shaking 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Never miss a Monday sorry Thursday , no sign of her up for the gym and walk , sure we knew it wouldn’t last

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.