Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SiobhHiya

I think Grace and Jen looked great, very wedding appropriate. Obviously Dom looked stunning but I just think her outfit was very “Nevermind the bride, look at me, look at me!!!”

Reactions: 44

Missbeebee

Chatty Member
Im so sorry. I hope things improve soon.

This is why watching this one swan off at every opportunity and then play the depressed card because chris went somewhere this morning and she had to parent is so infuriating. Theres no point commenting youll just be labelled a troll but there has to be people in her real world who can see her for what she is
Ps hope you dont mind me saying but there is no shame in taking the help. Nobody begrudges somebody help when they are really struggling thats what it is there for

• Heart
Reactions: 44

janeymax

I think it would do Grace good to realise that nobody feels their "absolute best self'' or "on top of the world" every day. Most days you're just "fine" - you're just getting on with life, busy with the mundane every day tasks, and that doesn't mean something is wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Jackjack38

VIP Member
I'm gonna share something with you all.. and only because its anonymous here and no one knows me..

I had to ring the Vincent de Paul earlier because I'm spiraling deeper down and I'm drowning ... financial worries on top of my medical problem and having no support is nearly killing me ..

I cried with the lovely guy on the phone .. he was so understanding.. but after a few minutes I said no I'm OK thanks... I just can't ask for financial help... I'm too embarrassed... hate it ...hate that I'm struggling... but it's coming at me from all angles... no one knows or cares... but I always keep going for my son... I ended the call thanking him for the offer...he asked me to change my mind and let them help.. I declined... I couldn't... feel like a failure and I want a hug from my mam so badly... she made everything better always...

I'm crying writing this... I miss my mam so so much... and I hate that I'm in this shitty place...

But I'll get up tomorrow and keep going... no one would know... I will do this for my son... he deserves his mam 💙

Hope you don't mind me sharing that..I don't want or need pity... this is anonymous so yous don't know me... every person here has real problems I'm sure....

Grace, you make me sick...
I'm so sorry you're going through this and I can tell how much pride you have but take the help from SVP and give yourself space to breathe, there is no shame in asking for help it's the bravest thing you can do. Don't let your pride get in the way and when you're back on your feet and in a better place which you will be, do something small for somebody else, pay it forward.
Years ago I worked for SVP and when I met people doing it tough it always struck me how quickly any of us could end up in their position, lose a job or a partner or get sick, it's that easy. I wish you the best and if I were you I wouldn't watch Grace and her carry on, she hasn't a clue how luck she is. X

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Wonder Woman

Chatty Member
I am snapping at her. “I asked Chris to make my coffee while getting the kids to school”

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!

She prioritises herself over her family. Before those two beautiful kids. She is a horrible, horrible person.
I would give anything to spend more time with my kids but we work.
She is a fucking bitch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Lads, I've had a tough couple of days.... (please say a lil prayer me if you pray,thank you)💞

So then I click on and this idiot... so she walked over to a wall .. unlocked her phone.. pressed front camera..made sure it lined up right, pressed record, walked back away from the camera then strolled back as if this is all fuckibg natural... give me strength jaysussssssssssssssss chrrrrriiiiiist 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Blaming Chris for her bad mood because he didn’t have time to get her coffee is 100% emotional abuse. I’m horrified she had the blind nerve to post that online imagine what he’s dealing with that she doesn’t post

Lady Bug

VIP Member
I'd say she only went out coz jen was bringing Carter and he could play with sienna.
Her makeup is shocking. She looks dirty.
Any Tattlers old enough to remember Constance Carroll make up from the 90s?? You got it in the Pound Shops. She looks like she rolled around in it. And if that's her hip she needs to see a Doctor soon!.

• Haha

Flower45

VIP Member
I'm actually speechless! Can she not hear herself. MAKE YOUR OWN FUCKING COFFEE YOU USELESS LUMP!! Another day with nothing to do so she decides to be a sulky pain in the arse.
Wow Chris what a catch you have for yourself there.

Last edited:
  • Heart

saralau554

How are you all falling for her "I'm in the best place I've ever been in" "I'm the best version of Grace" She has came on about 6 times THIS YEAR and said she's finally feeling like "the old grace" and then comes on about a week later saying how bad her anxiety is. She knows that talking about her mental health years ago got her the followers and the engagement, so she is going back to doing exactly what she done 7-8 years ago, talking about how she got her mental health on track, because being the mental health guru is what brought her the followers. She has tried EVERY single trend in order to get relevant again, but unfortunately her ship has well and truly sailed.

• Heart

Flower45

VIP Member
Got herself through a really tough time? Wtf is she on about. She really is the most self absorbed, immature fool of a person. She makes an absolute mockery of anyone genuinely suffering with their mental health. So a few facials and trips to the gym, pawning off your kids and weekends away and she's back to herself?,!!! Eh WHAT
Smug bitch

Reactions: 40
Any company who sends a product to her is looking for a free ad and a bland positive review. I've never seen a critical review of a product from her, except from the time she used lip gloss as lipstick and felt it didn't give enough colour 🙄. Everything reviewed is "iconic" "divine" "amazing". Skin care in particular is lashed on with no description of how it works on the skin. Clothes are photoshopped, cheeseboard and sweets are consumed at lightning speed, we heard no more about her journey with the Beacon and her "incontinency" issues. I'm pretty sure anusol could send hemorrhoid cream and we'd be told it's "divine"

• Haha

JoniM

Anyone else get a slight whiff of a manic high off her stories today??
No mention of her kids once. Her wedding was a huge motivator? Not her mental and physical health for her kids... Beggars belief. Does she seriously want a medal? She's got all day every day to slot in loads of exercise. She drives me insane I'm sorry.

• Heart

FishnChips

Chatty Member
I firmly believe she is one of those people that cannot cope with real life. Delighted when she is doing things that are exclusively for her and hits a wall and takes to the bed when it’s just normal everyday mundane life. That is not a typical presentation of someone with genuine mental health difficulties, if she was genuine she would be on saying I can’t get myself motivated to get up and out to my hike/brows/nails/hols&dinner with friends. It’s very disingenuous but I will say a certain amount of enablement on behalf of family is needed for that cycle to continue- only had a conversation yesterday about how some people can run a mile from their responsibilities guilt free but they do need to have someone who is happy to step in.

Also I think once again I think she thinks she is being relatable when she says ‘not everyday is a good day but I’m in bed and I can do this’ meanwhile when the rest of us have a bad day we still have to make dinners, put on the wash, go to work etc. She couldn’t be any further from helpful or relatable with posts like that

• Heart
Reactions: 39

JackieO

Thread #44 - Up at the crack, freezing me fah, hiking life’s for me! I’m Sculpted by Grace…flabby finish…

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Whistleup

Chatty Member
Can we just take a moment to rave about how good Chris’s sister is at hair dressing , after taking a snoop on her page . It’s obvious now why Grace won’t go to her , it’s not free . Plus is Chris sucking in his stomach .
I think he looks like grace has her hand up his arse like a ventriloquist's doll!! 😂😂Very uncomfortable looking. Also hate the sockless look for even semi formal occasions.

• Haha
Reactions: 38