Faces By Grace #43 Trip after trip, one after another. You’d be forgiven for thinking she wasn’t a mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh please there are beautiful trees and parks all over Dublin. The Phoenix Park has the most ancient beautiful chestnut trees.
She is an embarrassment I'd be more afraid of picking up dog shite than conkers in a housing estate. And getting your brows done is not an appointment stop trying to sound more busy than you are. You have nothing to do all day.
Of course her appointment is just when the child gets home from school

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Goes to get her eyebrows done as soon as sienna gets home from school so she doesn’t have to mother 🙄

Why is Hayden in a crèche when both parents are at home 😭
Because they need to walk the dog by themselves 🙄

Reactions: 7
Why the hell would you make an appointment for a time that meant your partner would have to mind your child, if you've been free all bloody morning. She's unbelievable.

Reactions: 24
When she said she was patiently waiting for Chris to come back from picking up sienna I thought she was going to say because the three of them were going to do something but no she’s patiently waiting so she can duck off out of the house as her child gets home

Reactions: 16
Wish somebody would gift her elocution lessons so she can pronounce the last letter of every word !!

Reactions: 16
A wedding perfume??? WTAF?? On the beg again despite the plethora of perfumes she already has.... Jesus Christ on a bike...

Reactions: 30
Why would you ask for recommendations for perfume. What I like might smell like p! Ss to someone else and vice versa.
She's just desperate for interaction.

Reactions: 23
Quick send me free perfume

She’s a sap

Most people were their favorite perfume on their wedding day. One they already own. She’s a scabby mare.

Off she heads into town for a brow appointment when she could have done it at any stage today.

Reactions: 13
I unfollowed her ages ago, however she popped up on my Instagram feed as a spokesperson for st pats in Dublin..regarding mental health. I was in st pats for 8 weeks , she is not relatable at all. Wonder how much she got paid. So many influencers jumping on the mental health bandwagon.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She wants a suggestion for her "wedding day perfume" (is this even a thing?) I'm sure one of the hundred bottle in your home office with do you absolute wreck head

Reactions: 17
I unfollowed her ages ago, however she popped up on my Instagram feed as a spokesperson for st pats in Dublin..regarding mental health. I was in st pats for 8 weeks , she is not relatable at all. Wonder how much she got paid. So many influencers jumping on the mental health bandwagon.
I hope you are ok. It’s awful to see someone like grace use the mental health card for monetary gain. I don’t know why st pats use her as an ambassador.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She jumped on the infertility train with VHI one time too when she’s never struggled with infertility, no better than that other ape Terry McEvoy who put her face to an infertility campaign too that was never spoken about again when she became pregnant.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.