Faces By Grace #43 Trip after trip, one after another. You’d be forgiven for thinking she wasn’t a mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her behaviour is appalling. She is not a mother end of. Yesterday she was clapping herself on the back for having her tit together, looking after herself and making sure she's away from her children as much as possible. This morning, she's down in the dumps and blames it on her partner because he didn't make her coffee whilst getting the children ready for school... She then swans off to the forest, then out for lunch and now she's off shopping. All done without a child in sight. Doesn't even help Chris put the stuff into the car. She fucks off to buy herself a coffee.

Never in my life have I witnessed such a disgusting, selfish human being. I'm lost for words to be honest. I've always known how bad she was but this is really shocking. Another level altogether and thinks it is totally fine to broadcast this to people. I can only imagine what she's like off camera. She should be absolutely ashamed of herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I’m just thrilled no one gifted her a bed she had to buy one that’s why she went for the cheapest one . She’s just a pig 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Her behaviour is appalling. She is not a mother end of. Yesterday she was clapping herself on the back for having her tit together, looking after herself and making sure she's away from her children as much as possible. This morning, she's down in the dumps and blames it on her partner because he didn't make her coffee whilst getting the children ready for school... She then swans off to the forest, then out for lunch and now she's off shopping. All done without a child in sight. Doesn't even help Chris put the stuff into the car. She fucks off to buy herself a coffee.

Never in my life have I witnessed such a disgusting, selfish human being. I'm lost for words to be honest. I've always known how bad she was but this is really shocking. Another level altogether and thinks it is totally fine to broadcast this to people. I can only imagine what she's like off camera. She should be absolutely ashamed of herself.
How does her followers not see this and call her out and her so called friends it’s quite unbelievable really the children are like lodgers in the house 😳

Reactions: 11
I actually reckon they could be an ad for jysk- a few influencers have had an ad up this week for them.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
This is in my October photo memory thing..can't remember who posted it on insta .. must of been one if the bloggers unveiled type pages...
Yeah I remember her boasting that that was goals! I have a coffee grinder and a Bialetti, it makes amazing coffee and was inexpensive. Is that a deep fat fryer on the right?!

Reactions: 3
The photo of her in the forest with Spanx and hiking boots 😂
Wearing the same acdc tshirt she had on 3 days ago.... You'd swear she had no clothes. Obviously nothing wrong with wearing things more than once but it just jars with the earth mother vibe she's going for now.

Reactions: 9
It’s def a collab with Jysk, was it Nikki Bow Pip who got a bed already?? And Julie Twins?? Knowing greedy Grace she grabbed more than just a bed for herself 🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
I thought it was odd she didn't shop for a bed in Doms furniture shop? Oh soz I forgoh, she'd have to put her hand in her pockeh for dah 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Did she just get a bed and no mattress?? Didn't she mention wanting a super king a while back? Looks like that's what she got she said they won't be bumping arms! I'm just curious as to where the mattress was!

Reactions: 3
Did she just get a bed and no mattress?? Didn't she mention wanting a super king a while back? Looks like that's what she got she said they won't be bumping arms! I'm just curious as to where the mattress was!
The EMMA mattress, should be arriving any day now, watch this space 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I am in a hoop at her stories this morning on about her mood 😂 “ I asked Chris to make me a coffee when he was bringing the kids to school and he said he didn’t have time, and that just added to it all” and then one hour has passed and she must have been typing ferociously loud on the keypad “cHrIS jUSt dOeS nOt uNDeRstAnd Meee” because what appears but the coffee 🤣🤣 so a whole two hours passed and care would she make the coffee herself. Ah stop. I find watching her account as if it was a parody is the only way to go. She missed her calling, she’d be great as one of the spoiled brats in Charlie and the chocolate factory. Would give Veruca a run for her money

1634323299258.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The EMMA mattress, should be arriving any day now, watch this space 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Ah I see. So she's probably had that on hold for months while she tried to blag a bed. And when she couldn't she bought one herself. Rosemary McCabe got one months ago.

Reactions: 2
The amount of shite she buys - I don't understand it. Maybe I am in the minority but I just don't replace furniture for the sake of it, I buy good quality stuff that I intend to keep. Why replace the bedroom furniture (it is hideous in my opinion) but basically new - why replace it? She is constantly trying to fill a void with material things that will never fill it.

Reactions: 31
Earth is doomed. There is no need to replace furniture unless broken. But unfortunately many people follow tends when it comes to items you should be choosing for long term.
I’ve had my bedroom lockers for over 17 years, and the dresser. Solid wood.
Grace is wasteful. Fast fashion fast furniture it doesn’t matter to these Idiots

Reactions: 22
Anyone with similar aged kids know how much Creche fees would be in that area?? I honestly can’t fathom how they justify paying what I presume to be an extortionate amount while they swan around doing sweet F all!

Reactions: 6
Anyone with similar aged kids know how much Creche fees would be in that area?? I honestly can’t fathom how they justify paying what I presume to be an extortionate amount while they swan around doing sweet F all!

Childcare Subsidy Allowance I'd say.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.