Faces By Grace #43 Trip after trip, one after another. You’d be forgiven for thinking she wasn’t a mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Chris isn’t going with her? Another child free weekend for her and Chris left at home looking after the children again.
I’d say he’s making his own way he was at the stag her and Jen are going ahead to help the bride get dressed! That’s what I got from it anyway!

Reactions: 4
I’d say he’s making his own way he was at the stag her and Jen are going ahead to help the bride get dressed! That’s what I got from it anyway!
Why is she not travelling with her partner if he is going suppose anything to get away from kids for bit longer

Reactions: 4
Ooooh was Jen referencing Dom / Denise by accident with her dress from the wedding that didn't go ahead 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry in this day and age anyone that thinks a machine will blast your fat deserves to have their money taken. Mother of god I’ve seen it all now. I’ve seen a few other accounts promote these therapies as well and not one of them would convince me any other way. Into have the fat blasted at lunch and a takeaway at dinner. My eyes have rolled so far back into m[/QUOTE
Ex
So Jen on her stories has said she’s done her own hair & make up, done school runs and is off to “collect” grace to head down to the wedding! Wow 😮 and it’s her cousins wedding 🤦🏽‍♀️
I just saw that! Would love to comment to her something about greedy lazy grace but I figure they don’t see what we see no chance of grace getting dropped to her house seeing Jen has been busy all morning but you know what they all deserve each other 🙄

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion

Treatment here, treatment there but won't bring her kids anywhere

• Heart
Reactions: 59
People on twitter not happy with her either!!!
Just FYI: The person who posted this has a decent enough following but covered her name as its not fair to put her on here when its twitter she posted to!!
(I’m still intrigued about the procedure! 🙈)
ADC041E6-260D-4DBB-92A8-E337E28BE496.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Just FYI: The person who posted this has a decent enough following but covered her name as its not fair to put her on here when its twitter she posted to!!
View attachment 821588
Love it.. .. wish I could figure out how to use twitter ..
Glad she's being called out

View attachment 821588
She’ll not worry about it today but queue the ranting and raving on monday about the trolls out to get her

Reactions: 7
Did you think it worked? I was looking into it earlier in the week!!! After seeing some comments here about it now I’m doubting it now!! (Wasn’t planning river medical so no issue there! 😂)
No it was the worst thing I ever did, the fat cells are only killed in the area the machine works on so my stomach looked deformed when I gained weight, this was 10+ years ago so thankfully it’s not noticeable now. I didn’t even have a full course of the treatment I stopped after the first two because the pain was so bad.

I’m not an expert and things could have changed since I got it but I don’t think it’s suitable for people with weight on them like Grace at all because you can’t zap one area of fat and expect the rest of your torso to look normal the fat gathers around the area. It’s just common sense if you really think of it

Last edited:
  • Wow
She’s being labelled problematic on Twitter
She's right, I've followered that girl for a while (and another one of the people who commented). She's very transparent and abides by guidelines and is as normal as they come.
Much prefer following the likes of her than the Grace/rosie/Terrie twats.

Reactions: 7
Dom, Deneez have images up, I'd say Grace is still photoshopping hers 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.