Faces By Grace #43 Trip after trip, one after another. You’d be forgiven for thinking she wasn’t a mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she actually think posts like this are helping anyone? Just go to bed early without the drama Grace. Bad days happen, it’s not all a big soap opera situation
Not even that. She has no shame. On a good day she's off galavanting all over Dublin and on a bad day she takes to the bed. She is the most selfish mother ever. I

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Not even that. She has no shame. On a good day she's off galavanting all over Dublin and on a bad day she takes to the bed. She is the most selfish mother ever. I
The kids are probably in bed anyway. It’s the attention seeking has annoyed me. Just go to bed without the drama

Reactions: 11
I notice zaney Zen is not following her anymore (maybe someone else can confirm as I don’t follow moany mongey myself!) seems like she’s cut ties 👀☕

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She really and truly triggers me and I have to hold back my thoughts sometimes.... I'm going thru absolute hell... for alot of reasons... like alot of people... like people have real problems, emotional problems, financial problems, lack of help, serious medical problems, etc etc...

But grace has it so easy ... so when she is on with the poor me it really gets to me.. constant attention seeking is all it is... sitting in her cosy bed, having Chris tend to her, with all her purchases scattered around her... duck off grace, just duck off

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I think it would do Grace good to realise that nobody feels their "absolute best self'' or "on top of the world" every day. Most days you're just "fine" - you're just getting on with life, busy with the mundane every day tasks, and that doesn't mean something is wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
That bleeping bad day and crying comment has made me mad, It took everything I have not to comment "yeah love, alot of us get PMS", but she takes it a diff level completely! She wouldn't know what real depression was if it hit her in the face. I'd say if she tracked these "down days" she might cop on.
Or
Maybe Chris came back from the gym saying how amazing he felt and delighted he's gone back to the gym and she had to suck the life out of him and drag his day down by crying and needing the attention!!

Reactions: 32
She has no resilience and is an absolute whinger. If my husband came home and I said I felt sad and needed a cuddle and to go to bed early he would ask me if I was a toddler and then tell me to duck off😂😂😂.
This is not about anxiety or depression anymore, she is taking the absolute piss!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I dont think I've ever seen somebody so emotionally labile. I know there's no need to announce your departure, but I'm out. I cant watch anymore from any of these self absorbed idiots. Reading here that some people are going through some very hard things right now and then seeing this over indulged, developmentally arrested moron just puts my blood pressure up.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Wouldn't ya just love to write under her post, "Would ya ever shut up Grace, ya never feel sad or cry when you're off with the gals ya absolute sook". How does he put up with her!!?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm gonna share something with you all.. and only because its anonymous here and no one knows me..

I had to ring the Vincent de Paul earlier because I'm spiraling deeper down and I'm drowning ... financial worries on top of my medical problem and having no support is nearly killing me ..

I cried with the lovely guy on the phone .. he was so understanding.. but after a few minutes I said no I'm OK thanks... I just can't ask for financial help... I'm too embarrassed... hate it ...hate that I'm struggling... but it's coming at me from all angles... no one knows or cares... but I always keep going for my son... I ended the call thanking him for the offer...he asked me to change my mind and let them help.. I declined... I couldn't... feel like a failure and I want a hug from my mam so badly... she made everything better always...

I'm crying writing this... I miss my mam so so much... and I hate that I'm in this crappy place...

But I'll get up tomorrow and keep going... no one would know... I will do this for my son... he deserves his mam 💙

Hope you don't mind me sharing that..I don't want or need pity... this is anonymous so yous don't know me... every person here has real problems I'm sure....

Grace, you make me sick...

• Heart
Reactions: 147
Wouldn't ya just love to write under her post, "Would ya ever shut up Grace, ya never feel sad or cry when you're off with the gals ya absolute sook". How does he put up with her!!?
Yea but then you would her battered by all her loved up followers amd she would block you

Reactions: 7
I'm gonna share something with you all.. and only because its anonymous here and no one knows me..

I had to ring the Vincent de Paul earlier because I'm spiraling deeper down and I'm drowning ... financial worries on top of my medical problem and having no support is nearly killing me ..

I cried with the lovely guy on the phone .. he was so understanding.. but after a few minutes I said no I'm OK thanks... I just can't ask for financial help... I'm too embarrassed... hate it ...hate that I'm struggling... but it's coming at me from all angles... no one knows or cares... but I always keep going for my son... I ended the call thanking him for the offer...he asked me to change my mind and let them help.. I declined... I couldn't... feel like a failure and I want a hug from my mam so badly... she made everything better always...

I'm crying writing this... I miss my mam so so much... and I hate that I'm in this crappy place...

But I'll get up tomorrow and keep going... no one would know... I will do this for my son... he deserves his mam 💙

Hope you don't mind me sharing that..I don't want or need pity... this is anonymous so yous don't know me... every person here has real problems I'm sure....

Im so sorry. I hope things improve soon.

This is why watching this one swan off at every opportunity and then play the depressed card because chris went somewhere this morning and she had to parent is so infuriating. Theres no point commenting youll just be labelled a troll but there has to be people in her real world who can see her for what she is

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Big hug for you, I always love your posts , you are hilarious and always hit the nail on the head when it comes to these dopes ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Take the help. Give back when you are back on your feet.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.