Faces By Grace #43 Trip after trip, one after another. You’d be forgiven for thinking she wasn’t a mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she got these magic results after 3 months, and she’s another 9 months To her wedding wouldn’t she just do it the natural way? No doubt she is losing something but Defo not the extent she’s photo shopping!! Wonder when she’s doing her collab with Adobe🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thread #44 - Up at the crack, freezing me fah, hiking life’s for me! I’m Sculpted by Grace…flabby finish…

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Omg those stories on river medical I am CRINGING! She’s as fake as can be and I’m sorry the belly in that video looks completely different than the both pics in her “side by side”I’m sorry but if she thinks this is gonna make her magically skinny she needs a serious smack of reality
I messaged them to say they were wasting their time she’s a terrible influencer only wants freebie and then wants instant results which this procedure doesn’t give therefore she will lose interest straight away the beacon gave her an expensive freebie and she never gave any feedback and that river. Medical would not influence me while they are using her 😊👍 they came back
With thankyou much appreciated 🤷‍♀️ Prob just ticking a box but glad I sent it

I should have asked are the looking for customers in Iraq or Pakistan with all her bots 😩
I contacted them too to say they were wasting their time with grace she will take the freebie amd they will get nothing in return

Sorry big difference in size of her face here compare to all her grid posts
And she’s going to have lunch a drink amd watch Netflix 🤦‍♀️ All while this is happening my god this woman is like a toddler

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Did we ever hear how she got on in the Beacon or did she finish the course? On the next freebie anyway 😀

Reactions: 4
Missed a day here and what a day to miss. Where does one start. She’s such a contradiction isn’t she. always good to see a diff person showing her that her own edited pictures. Big diff. I’d this not hard for her own head to look in mirror and then at her own page. Like we are all unhappy with ourselves at diff stages I’ve no doubt. But when she looks back does she genuinely believe she was the edited version of herself.

I cannot get over the slurring of her words from one side of her mouth. Was she always like that?

Reactions: 9
She’s happy as a pig in tit. Off to salon now for hair and make up then off to a wedding! Another child free weekend!! What a time to be alive…!

Reactions: 16
I’m baffled she got that done the day before a wedding and now she’s sore surely could have waited it’s not like she’ll fit any better into her dress!

Reactions: 12
If she doesn’t stop with the up/down voice which is not her and so fake, I’m gonna have to smash my phone. Could she be more irritating ? And I thought her big smug post before she crashed and burned was how if you were feeling a bit down, do as she did and start exercising. When then is she promoting artificial means of fat burning? Or whatever it is.. that’s hardly good for the soul. And I’m not sure it ties in with her hippy dippy bowl banging ca cow ceremonies 🤥

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ah lads, I just cant. For the short while she was there, she had to bring a salad and set herself up with Nehflix! She's the greediest yoke. Give her feckin guh a rest for an hour will ya. And the King's New Clothes comes to mind with that treatment. 'Injured' fat cells!! Oh how I lolled 😂😂
Look how happy she is...delighted with life... because she is being indulged... she boils my piss... not sure what exactly that saying means but think it means she gives me the rage 🤣🤣🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I actually hate when people blame having kids for being very overweight. Your baby is two years old!! Its the stuffing your face and sitting around all day has you big nothing else. As for River Medical even the girl administering it was talking shite. It kills fat cells? Em no it doesn't!!
No info of her page of how it works (it doesnt) or how many treatment you need, the cost nothing. She had her Netflix and a salad jesus h christ could she come across any more thick. Eating while getting a treatment to reverse over eating!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Chris sister doing her hair for the wedding so all the talk of people here saying what must his family think of her nothing clearly otherwise she wouldn’t do it for her she clearly has the wool
Pulled over all their eyes🙄
The happy high pitched voice is so over the top and so false why does she not just chat with a normal voice🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
So for Grace the wedding day starts at 10am? What is she the bride? It's actually shocking how happy she is at the thoughts of a child free day. Anyone in her life who falls for the false put on anxiety needs to give their head a wobble.
That bleeping high pitched voice makes me hope she falls flat on her face in a puddle.

So Chris has no social life while she swans around all week meeting friends and having nights out? Do they ever do anything together. She is as bad a partner as she is mother. A truly despicable, unlikable person in every way

Reactions: 15
New Thread suggestion
Off on my bike..off on a hike..freezin me fah..I'm more of a mammy to me cah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
i got cool sculpting years ago and omg the PAIN of it I had to roll out of bed the days that followed. Of course Grace gets it the day before a wedding!!!! If she’s not face down on the dance floor by tonight she will have to be stretchered out of the hotel in the morning 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
i got cool sculpting years ago and omg the PAIN of it I had to roll out of bed the days that followed. Of course Grace gets it the day before a wedding!!!! If she’s not face down on the dance floor by tonight she will have to be stretchered out of the hotel in the morning 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Just the thoughts of the whole procedure gives me the shivers.
It's funny I've lots of friends that have had botox or boob lifts, Lipo and none of it has ever appealed to me. I'd be to afraid of something going wrong.

Reactions: 8
Did you think it worked? I was looking into it earlier in the week!!! After seeing some comments here about it now I’m doubting it now!! (Wasn’t planning river medical so no issue there! 😂)

Reactions: 4
She got it done yesterday to get the weekend off from kids. She will be in the bed from the minute she gets home from the hotel tomorrow. She's manic this morning its just not normal.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.