Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
I have no kids.
I think Grace is an eejit.
But there are some Mammys in here that sure like to make themselves sound like a martyr and that their life is only worthy because of their kids.
Again I've no kids, should I have kids some day I would hate to have nothing outside of them, be unfair to me and to them.
Let the hate roll in!
I actually don't think there are many martyr Mammys on here. Just people that have the common opinion in thinking that Grace's style of "parenting" is an absolute disgust.
I posted earlier about it (I'm sure my post is one you're referring to) but I am by no means a martyr. I have lots of coffee dates with friends, lots of one on one time with my husband, my family. Lots of nights out. But I still love the weekends as family time. I am 110% present in every aspect of my kids lives and sometimes it is a struggle as I own my own business and it takes a lot of my time. But This one??! she is a disgrace of a mother. She lives a single person's life with her kids as the part time option. That absolutely should not be the way!!

Absolutely no hate 😉 I think people are just disgusted with Grace. This week has taken it to an even lower low!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Idontevengohere

Chatty Member
I hate to say this, because I in no way mean to minimise anybodys struggle with their mental health but I feel like it's a thing she's sees as being good for her engagement. Like these it's OK to not be okay type posts. She knows she will get the likes, shares, the clicks, the praise and that nobody can argue with the sentiment (if that's the right word) behind these posts. Maybe I'm just horribly cynical. Agree with the general lack of resilience, if how she describes things is true, but it's so hard to believe anything any of them say. It's all such bullshit.

Reactions: 37

Gerry o

VIP Member
She will be off at her wedding the weekend and living her best life as usual I’d say she’s pissed off she’s not in Italy with the zen Jen bunch
Btw is the zen Jen one now living in Italy? Missed that story
Anyway it’s funny how she never says I wasn’t feeling good today so I had to miss the hike the gym the baby shower the trip to Spain the nails the brows the facial the coffee trips the lunch trips🤦‍♀️No only when she has nothing on takes to the bed I have total sympathy with mental health problems but I do believe she is a big fake😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I am in a hoop at her stories this morning on about her mood 😂 “ I asked Chris to make me a coffee when he was bringing the kids to school and he said he didn’t have time, and that just added to it all” and then one hour has passed and she must have been typing ferociously loud on the keypad “cHrIS jUSt dOeS nOt uNDeRstAnd Meee” because what appears but the coffee 🤣🤣 so a whole two hours passed and care would she make the coffee herself. Ah stop. I find watching her account as if it was a parody is the only way to go. She missed her calling, she’d be great as one of the spoiled brats in Charlie and the chocolate factory. Would give Veruca a run for her money

1634323299258.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Genuinely thanks to you all for the love ..
Really appreciate it..

Yis are a lovely bunch of trolls 🥰🥰🥰🥰😁

Now back to grace..

Piss off grace 🖕😁

• Haha
  • Heart

ny_style

VIP Member
The hauls make a total mockery of her moon howling, bowl banging, forest meditahin’ earth mother persona.

• Haha

Fwiend!

I’ve got two kids 4yr old and a 4 month old. I’m currently on maternity leave from work so I spend a lot of time with my kids but don’t get me wrong I am no martyr. I would up and leave at the mere thought of a few hours hiking alone in the woods with nobody bothering me. I think the thing that gets on most people’s wick with grace is that she uses the kids as content as and when it suits her. We had the whole bringing sienna to ballet and birthday parties on Saturday followed by a whole day where she’s been Mia. The fact that one child is in school 5 days a week and the other is in crèche however many days means grace has plenty of free time during the week, she’s most definitely not flat out stuck to her computer working on edits etc how many free facials and treatments has she had that she can easily find time for during the week when she’s so kindly invited out to them!Then when it comes to the weekend she’s off at 7am hiking in the woods when you’d be pretty much sure both kids are waking up. I love my kids to death but I’ll take me time whenever i can get it.however I have never seen a mother of two young kids have so much time to themselves. She is in no way relatable to those she’s hawking herself out to.

• Heart

Missbeebee

Chatty Member
So Chris isn’t going with her? Another child free weekend for her and Chris left at home looking after the children again.
Ah come on now didnt he have a gym class one morning this week. And he didnt even make her the morning coffee until he got back from the school run. He really needs to up his game hes slipping

• Haha
Reactions: 34

HumphreyB

VIP Member
I have no kids.
I think Grace is an eejit.
But there are some Mammys in here that sure like to make themselves sound like a martyr and that their life is only worthy because of their kids.
Again I've no kids, should I have kids some day I would hate to have nothing outside of them, be unfair to me and to them.
Let the hate roll in!
I agree
There has and always will be the martyr mums. My sister in law is one 🙄 there aren’t enough eye roll emojis for them lol

I love to see parents retain a sense of self. Have a life. Nothing wrong with being out and seeing friends, having hobbies
That being said I’ve never know anyone to have as much time away from their family as grace and it makes for pretty sad viewing.

• Heart

HumphreyB

VIP Member
I hate the “I’ve a teenager now” shite
No you don’t you have a child, a little girl who should be allowed be a little girl and not be forced to act older so you can have a bestie.

• Heart

Whistleup

Chatty Member
I'm sure zilkador_ahmed, rahul_7_248 And rangoli were some of the followers who contacted her to let her know how delihed they are that she doesn't feel shih any more.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Noseyhun91

I’m sorry but if I walked by her in the woods dressed like that I would be so embarrassed for her! The boots the clutch the orange makeup my god Willy wonka called he needs you back in the factory asap

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Jackjack38

VIP Member
There are very few Mam's that could relate to Grace and the amount of 'me time' she indulges herself in. I'm not a Mammy martyr either and although my kids wreck my head at times, I actually like being around them. They genuinely crack me up but I do also love having time away from them too because we all need a break but to want/need as much time away from them as Grace does is not normal.
She is trying to get the old Grace back but none of us are the same person we were 5yrs ago or 10yrs ago. Even if you haven't had kids you're still different to how you were in the past. Our bodies change, our metabolism begins to slow down, we're aging. Our personalities change, our friendships change, our relationships with our partners change. Nothing stays the same!! That's life, she needs to stop harping back to the past because that's what it is, the past. I think this is Grace's biggest problem, she's looking back through rose tinted glasses. Thinking that being thin equates to happiness. Hasn't she always suffered with her mental health so pre kids I'm sure she struggled but I think in her head she just remembers the good stuff no real responsibilities. Those days are gone though, she needs to move on!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
Why does she constantly copy others? Someone said the video the other day was copying some mummy blogger. The irritating ‘good morning’ which goes up at the end is taken from someone else.
And I notice she’s taken on certain speech patterns of Joanne McNally in kinda trying to sound funny- after listening to her podcast.
Does she have an original thought in that giant head of hers?
Also, I wish she would stop trying to give advice to others on how to feel well. She doesn’t have a clue and I’d rather shoot my self than live her life anyway

If a guy said that about a girl , asking her to make them a drink while getting the kids out, he’d be slaughtered. Also, HATE when people laugh after saying ‘ I’m in the worst mood ever ‘. It’s so fake and disingenuous.
Good job everyone ignored her after her silly talk yest about feeling good

• Heart
Reactions: 32